Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable (1369 Views)

Repaired my HDD but my media files can't open, help!!! / Can A Hard Disk That Shows This Be Fixed? / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
I came to my office this morning and as usual i saw some pile of hard disk that has been there since 2010 and for some reason or so where not functional anymore even after much trial to make it work for years but it didnt work. But today being different as all others days and since i didnt expect any work this morning so i decided to try my hands on the hard disk after going on a tutorial on its repair.
So i observe all the precautions and as an engineer i carefully open and inspect them tracing the issues and correcting them accordingly after first, second, third, and so on attempt.
At a point i wanted to give up as i normally do, i decided not to and until it works i will not rest
so i tried again after praying to God for direction and lo and behold i inserted it connected everything and it WORKED i was amazed i removed it again.
repaired another hard disk inserted back and it worked with all data fully intact since 2010.
i was overjoyed i decided to try many other hard disk and they all are working.
the reason am saying this is because i was told hard disk cannot be repaired and if possible it can only be done by extreme professionals or abroad
So i said let me share it here with all my friends everything is possible with God

N/B don't attempt this if you don't have the right equipments and it is a 50/50 chance any mistake means the hard disk is gone 4ever

2 Likes

Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
More

Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
more

Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by Nduxx(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Can you change the processor of a laptop?
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Only a matter of time before they hit the final stage of deterioration. Enjoy your few months or years of use; elongated time without use alone has done them a beating not to talk of other factors.
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nduxx:
Can you change the processor of a laptop?
yes ofcos that is not even an issue
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by Nduxx(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
DonEffiong:

yes ofcos that is not even an issue

On this system:
HP Compaq 6510b
Processor: Intel duo Core @2Ghz 2Ghz
Ram: 2GB
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nduxx:

On this system:
HP Compaq 6510b
Processor: Intel duo Core @2Ghz 2Ghz
Ram: 2GB
where are you and how do i get to change it
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by Nduxx(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
DonEffiong:

Am in Lagos.
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by charlyxx9: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
DonEffiong:

how do i reach you am in lagos and i would need your service if there is surety of working after its done cause i gat a pile of harddisk to repair many with ticking problem and the other one used it externally by mistake it resulted to a prompt message "do you want to format" which i don't due to file of over 200gb.pls get back to me ASAP
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
charlyxx9:
how do i reach you am in lagos and i would need your service if there is surety of working after its done cause i gat a pile of harddisk to repair many with ticking problem and the other one used it externally by mistake it resulted to a prompt message "do you want to format" which i don't due to file of over 200gb.pls get back to me ASAP
those with clicking sound i can repair them very well.
then those with other problems i need to check their viability before i conclude on them
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by DonEffiong(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
charlyxx9:
am in uyo and r u on whatsapp?
Re: I Just Repaired some Hard Disk That Has Been Decleared irrepairable by charlyxx9: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
DonEffiong:

am in uyo and r u on whatsapp?
no am not on whatsapp i dnt do social media thing so am kinda thinking of how to reach you cause like i said am in lagos so i dnt know how we are gonna go about this bro.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Supply This Laptop At A Reasonable Price / 4gb Ddr3 Laptop Ram For Sale / See The Hp Envy 17t Laptop With 16GB RAM And 1 TB Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.