Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (46586 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
moziano:
hello boss, I'm very much interested in the paid signal, how much? And I am new to crypto currency, how do I get started and what are the procedures. Thanks

Am sorry I didn't see this earlier. The guy signal is not working. I would have advice you to learn a basic trading skills on crypto before you venture into it or else you will bite your fingers so hard. Just know the trading volume, your buy and sell order and the accurate time to close it. Crypto needs serious training not buying any signal because he is not a developer of that particular coin neither he can see the future of the coin remember crypto is volatile any thing can happen am certain for this. So my last word is always trade with cushion don't bury your whole coins at once always split it and do adds it when there's a fall in price by that you will come back and thank me later because you will always makes your profit even before reach your initial buying price. My two penny though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by barikay: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
nellybenn:

Am sorry I didn't see this earlier. The guy signal is not working. I would have advice you to learn a basic trading skills on crypto before you venture into it or else you will bite your fingers so hard. Just know the trading volume, your buy and sell order and the accurate time to close it. Crypto needs serious training not buying any signal because he is not a developer of that particular coin neither he can see the future of the coin remember crypto is volatile any thing can happen am certain for this. So my last word is always trade with cushion don't bury your whole coins at once always split it and do adds it when there's a fall in price by that you will come back and thank me later because you will always makes your profit even before reach your initial buying price. My two penny though
how do u know the trading volume?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
barikay:
how do u know the trading volume?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
@nellybenn, i wont trade words with you, cos I dont have that time.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by proxitaly: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
nellybenn:

Which coin are you trading on mind is xmr and is going in downward trend. Pls let know your coin you are trading on thanks

For now I am going long on XMR. Buy! Buy! Buy! Don't follow me if you are faint hearted o
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
proxitaly:

For now I am going long on XMR. Buy! Buy! Buy! Don't follow me if you are faint hearted o

Lol you are a funny guy. But that's the truth. I needed money to buy it as well because it will surge again. I know that for sure. Is good to buy and keep. Please one more word could a coin diminish as the price of the coin become so low. Or it will diminish and will later pick up when the price rise.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2016
All crypto traders, take note of PotCoin. It has capacity to to hit 0.000034. Thats a coin that can double your investment many times over.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2016
fxbomovi:
buy synereo @ 0.00028500. Sell @ 0.00033000
target hit.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Horlarguy:

Hi, what do you see to Synero ongoing fundraising campaign, is it advisable to buy some before it's gone up again?
did u later buy
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2016
fxbomovi:
All crypto traders, take note of PotCoin. It has capacity to to hit 0.000034. Thats a coin that can double your investment many times over.
target hit in less than 24hours. Loving crypto tradimg.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Potcoin is not done with its upmove. I see it getting to 0.0001, 2, or even 3 in the coming days/ weeks.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
INTERNET IS A COUNTRY AND BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY

5 Likes

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by ads4btc: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
a crypto coin signal was sent to all subscribers this evening. enjoy
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
proxitaly:

Buy Bitcoin at the rate Buying price 550/$
Selling price 435/$ mobile number : 08088397396
Pm me for details
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
The best way to predict where an cryptocoin is going to go price wise – is to look at the behaviour that it has exhibited in the past.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by ads4btc: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning. Now, d signals will be sent at specific time of d day and each signal duration will be less than 24hours. enjoy!
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2016
trade signal sent
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
The crypto signal for friday has been sent to all subscribers. Join the ever crypto winning team.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
The crypto signal for friday has been sent to all subscribers. Join the ever crypto winning team and make profit daily.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by neoG(f): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello guys, Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Buy xcn now @ 0.00000280
Sell @ 0.00000330
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Buy xcn now @ 0.00000280
Sell @ 0.00000330[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Secret Crypto trading tip-

Look for a coin that has settled into a rhythm.

An altcoin that has settled into a
rhythm will constantly exhibit the same behaviour over and over again.

For example, if a coin has climbed 100%, dropped by -70%, then climbed 100% and dropped -70% on numerous occasions – this is a behaviour makes your coin very predictable and easy to
exploit for profit.

The exploitable trait being, it keeps falling by 70%. You can use this to gauge the most optimal entry price.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi guys, apart from trading there are other ways I use to make to make cool money (bitcoin). I can't post the link here to avoid been banned. Simply contact via whatsapp, email or even my facebook and I will send the details to you.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Do you want to multiply your bitcoins in 5days? If yes, click my facebook page in my signature below or whatsapp/call.

The is 100% legit and safe!
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by priesthood13: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please, I need someone to enlighten me on this bitcoin, bitcoin generation, trading and everything.

I'm really confused but I don't see any difference between it and MMM. Where you deposit or provide help and someone else does same to you!

Kindly buzz me on royalpriesthood13@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by senatorken01(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
What is TBC or THE BILLION COIN; it is a crypto currency or
internet currency/money use to buy any product or services to
co member of TBC or to the TBC community around the world.

The value of TBC is increasing everyday from 1-5%, it never
goes down because its value is based on the number of new
verified members.. and the number of members always goes
up.

If you buy 100 TBC today after 1 year your 100 TBC is already
worth 1 million or more.

If you buy 50 TBC today in 1 year and 6 months, is already
worth 1 million or more.

If you buy 25 TBC today after 2 years it is already worth 1
million or more.

If you buy 10 TBC after 3 years it is already worth 1 million or
more..

If you buy 1 TBC today after 5 years it is already worth million
or more.

TBC Update:
Today’s (December 1, 2016) price per volume -
10 TBC = N800,000
5 TBC = N400,000
1 TBC = N80,000
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.

Digital Currency (Crypto Currency) is fast taking over globally
as medium of payment (and TBC is establishing it’s place
worldwide).

You see the price always goes up.. If you are really interested in
becoming a stakeholder am Hosting A TBC BLACK FRIDAY which commences from 1st of December 2016 to 20th of December 2016....

Hurry! Hurry!! Hurry!!! During this few days i will sell for 2000 for each coin!

MY OFFER IS STILL ON!!!
call 08056651541
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by eby001(m): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
I bought ripple xrp for long term.

Thats a coin to watch out for. Buy now and keep if you can.

Ripple is a unique coin, its different from other coin. Its gaining acceptance by banks gradually.
I'm been looking for how to invest in ripple. Bitcoin has already peaked for and I missed out when I should have invested a token in it. Pls I need to know to get it, get it and look at how it pans out. I have pm you sha
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by donizico: 5:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Sell your itunes gift card at its naira equivalent and get your money instantly. Contact us at BBM:2BDD357D, Whatsapp:08107295685 or call 08107295685 Also buying and selling at goodrates:Bitcoin
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by sol4luv: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
To the crypt guru in the house, pls what is the yield stick use to select a coin for trade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.