Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! (2394 Views)

Nairaland Hookup Zone, Matured Ones Whatsap Num / ***urgent Need A Lady For A Real And Serious Relationship*** / How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Let's go there
Real female monikers sinaj, ladyf,missonas

1 Like

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by dharay99: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016

1) Mrexpensive.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by DeLioncourt: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
jobless n*gga alert!
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fake- Fabulocity sad

Real- Fabulocity smiley
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Faboulocity fake
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by cruzita(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
S

S

s
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mizzbouqui is very very real
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:
jobless n*gga alert!
I am richer than the whole of your family #truetalk
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
yea tnkz op, av got em plenty here

see d lists below!!!

and u kept waiting for d list? u must be a fooooooooooooooool
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Mizzbouqui is very very real
fake
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by DeLioncourt: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
I am richer than the whole of your family #truetalk

smh. with that reply i don't think you're even in a university yet.

dumb sh*t.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lalasticlala- fake. That person behind the moniker is a snake.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

smh. with that reply i don't think you're even in a university yet.
dumb sh*t.
don't use ur family background to rate others. Fool
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Real ladies
Obiorathesubtle
Jarizod
Myself

Real niggaz- prettythicksme fabulocity kingcheezypuff

4 Likes

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by DeLioncourt: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
don't use ur family background to rate others. Fool

all these children here sha.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

all these children here sha.
get lost
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
*Siiiiiigh* op this thread is bound 2 cause caso and I want 2 personally thank you.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by obiorathesubtle: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Real ladies Obiorathesubtle Jarizod Myself

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Siiiiiigh* op this thread is bound 2 cause caso and I want 2 personally thank you.
hahahahahahaha i feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
donpoker9 will tell me the fake and the real ones on my list.. I'm not with my judging glasses grin grin

1. sexytemi

2. cruzita

3. berlyn

4. herbie27

5. fabulocity

6. mizzbouqui

7. shaygirl

8. others
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by ShayGirl(f): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShayGirl is also very real whether u believe it or not.... Can only speak for myself, don't know of others tongue
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
donpoker9 will tell me the fake and the real ones.. I'm not with my judging glasses grin grin

1. sexytemi

2. cruzita

3. berlyn

4. herbie27

5. fabulocity

6. mizzbouqui

7. others
All are suspected male monikers guys take note!
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
6. mizzbouqui
Yess how may I help you undecided
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
hahahahahahaha i feel u bro
That was sarcasm undecided
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
Show your proofs else you will disgrace yourself
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
not true angry
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
yea tnkz op, av got em plenty here

see d lists below!!!

and u kept waiting for d list? u must be a fooooooooooooooool
Let me quote this grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
if I need your stupid opinion, I'll beat it out of you...

MU²
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Real ladies
Obiorathesubtle
Jarizod
Myself

Real talk cheesy

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by MrExpensive: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
if I need your stupid opinion, I'll beat it out of you...

MU²
coming from the fool himself..
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yess how may I help you undecided
I just wanted to tell you that you are real....your moniker is the same as the name of one of the ladies I so much adore in the music industry.... hope you know bouqui? she sings hip hop and she's a very good rapper...her picture is below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Futo: Nekpoly: Imsu: Alvan: Girls Needed For A Girlfriend / Single Ladies Who Need Serious Relationship From A Caring Man. / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.