Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB (11753 Views)

Can You Get My Uk Pin To Verify My Adsense? / Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website / I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB by najkied: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Have you been using your mobile banking application? Do you know what you can do with your internet banking? Today, am going to show you how to use just your pin to complete all transactions on your GTB mobile banking app. This tutorial is specifically for GTB users. As at yesterday, I got a message on the upgrade of
the new GT Bank mobile banking application. Now you don’t need a token device to complete online transactions on your mobile banking platform.

What is a token device?

A token is a small device which is linked to your bank account which generates a 6 digit code for you to confirm any online payment.
But now, even without a token device you can complete any online transaction from your GTB mobile banking platform without a token device.

What do I need to complete mobile banking transactions since I can do it without a token device?

You just need to authorize your mobile banking app and your mobile phone with a 4 digit pin which you will use to confirm all transaction on your mobile banking platform.
Am going to show you two things today, the first is how to register and use a 4 digit pin to complete all transaction on your mobile banking platform, and the second is some of the transaction that can be done on your GTB mobile banking platform.

Below are the steps to register for a 4 digit pin to complete your mobile banking transaction on GTB instead of using a token device.

1. First of all, you have to download the new GTB mobile banking app which can be downloaded from Google play store. Just go to Google play store and search for the key word GTB. Then the application will come out for download.

2. Once you have downloaded the GTB Mobile banking application, then open the application and login with your internet banking credentials.
Continue reading :http://www.najeebzy.tk/2016/08/GTB-pin-transaction.html?m=1
Re: Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB by bedfordng(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
najkied:
Have you been using your mobile banking application? Do you know what you can do with your internet banking? Today, am going to show you how to use just your pin to complete all transactions on your GTB mobile banking app. This tutorial is specifically for GTB users. As at yesterday, I got a message on the upgrade of
the new GT Bank mobile banking application. Now you don’t need a token device to complete online transactions on your mobile banking platform.

What is a token device?

A token is a small device which is linked to your bank account which generates a 6 digit code for you to confirm any online payment.
But now, even without a token device you can complete any online transaction from your GTB mobile banking platform without a token device.

What do I need to complete mobile banking transactions since I can do it without a token device?

You just need to authorize your mobile banking app and your mobile phone with a 4 digit pin which you will use to confirm all transaction on your mobile banking platform.
Am going to show you two things today, the first is how to register and use a 4 digit pin to complete all transaction on your mobile banking platform, and the second is some of the transaction that can be done on your GTB mobile banking platform.

Below are the steps to register for a 4 digit pin to complete your mobile banking transaction on GTB instead of using a token device.

1. First of all, you have to download the new GTB mobile banking app which can be downloaded from Google play store. Just go to Google play store and search for the key word GTB. Then the application will come out for download.

2. Once you have downloaded the GTB Mobile banking application, then open the application and login with your internet banking credentials.
Continue reading :http://www.najeebzy.tk/2016/08/GTB-pin-transaction.html?m=1

using .tk domain would be one of the biggest mistake you would make if you don't buy custom domain for your blog. It will be years of wasted effort.get a brand earlier before some one snatch it from you
Re: Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB by najkied: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks bro .. have done that now... it's now najeebzy.com

(1) (Reply)

30,000 Websites Project - City Development / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.