Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39266 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!

515 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!

Awesome! Could u please share with us how you came to "find" God and how much of an impact it has been on your life in such a short time.

Cc winner01, kingebukasblog, kingebukanaija

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
You bitch, what's your religion?
I wanna know what God you're seeing in a couple of seconds
I wanna see the criticism 'bout my lyricism
When I'm in your face rippin' this rhythm up like cannibalism
It's Kells.

You better pray to your God for a blessing
Before they make your world look like Armageddon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by bolt000(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Amazing! Do you mind expantiating how you found "god" and how he tastes, patiently waiting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
I needed to be sure because I remember you creating this thread: Finally I have crossed the bridge of agnosticism into atheism

I bless God for your life. God is a God of second chances. Its does not take intellectual sucide to admit to the existence of ones maker.
The good Lord that has started a new thing in your life will perfect it in Jesus name.

I want to salute and encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ: KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia e.t.c,
to keep up the Good work. May God bless you all.

I also want to use this as a point of contact to atheists in here: Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, Weah96 , AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer, dalaman, hopefulLandlord, menehsheh, sweetcocoa et. al.
I pray that y'all surrender your lives to Christ before it is too late.

I believe atheists and theists could learn a thing or two from the powerful short story of this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

God bless you.

49 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
gay people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by FearGodAndLive: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
You tasted Jesus? The same one that died 2000 years ago?

I think you found a mental disease.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

I bet you need a stronger Antivirus.

You tasted the lord,how was the taste of his cum?

You are sticking it into Jesus till the end,How nice!
Thats right. Go ahead. Bully him into adopting your hopeless views. Seems thats the only thing you're good at.
Such a pathetic life.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

I bet you need a stronger Antivirus.

You tasted the lord,how was the taste of his cum?

You are sticking it into Jesus till the end,How nice!

A typical Atheistic view when let down by a former comrade...Like animals they turn on their very own friend just because he no longer shares their views.

Pathetic!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
winner01:
Thats right. Go ahead. Bully him into adopting your hopeless views. Seems thats the only thing you're good at.
Such a pathetic life.

indoctrinated cattle like yourself, are easy to herd...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

A typical Atheistic view when let down by a former comrade...Like animals they turn on their very own friend just because he no longer shares their views.

Pathetic!
He's no longer a freethinker according to the atheists. lol grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

Classic comment from you as proof of why you chose to be an Atheist! FREEDOM TO LIVE ANYHOW TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. Just dont shove it down our throats because we are not interested!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

Exactly. Keep at it.

13 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Pathetic!

I'm not the type to associates myself with bipolar minds. Today you believe in Zeus and tomorrow you change your mind to yahweh. Such a mindset is unstable. He needs a proper anitvirus like I said.

15 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by FearGodAndLive: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
winner01:
Its a biblical expression. The word "taste" is figuratively used in that context in the Bible.
Thanks for the elucidation. The Bible has always been a book open to various kinds of interpretation , each as true as the next no matter how opposite they may seem.

Goodluck OP, may the Good Lord guide and keep you alright. Guess your name's now back in the Book of life along with other sheep.

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
By the way winner01 your memes are childish. It shows you have nothing in your head. The truth is miles away from you.

10 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Thanks for the elucidation. The Bible has always been a book open to various kinds of interpretation , each as true as the next no matter how opposite they may seem.

Goodluck OP, may the Good Lord guide and keep you alright. Guess your name's now back in the Book of life along with other sheep.

Fear god and live? You name shows you are living in fear and blackmail

16 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:
By the way winner01 your memes are childish. It shows you have nothing in your head.
Lol grin
Okay grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by FearGodAndLive: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

Fear god and live? You name shows you are living in fear
You can read all that from a username? You must be smart or delusional, or both.

10 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You can read all that from a username? You must be smart or delusional, or both.

Delusion is assuming fear is Okay. Fear leads you to nowhere, it is only a tool of oppression. I bet you know not what courage means. From your name it shows you are a coward and weak. You fear the unknown,poor man

18 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

I'm not the type to associates myself with bipolar minds. Today you believe in Zeus and tomorrow you change your mind to yahweh. Such a mindset is unstable. He needs a proper anitvirus like I said.

Indeed he does and he has received it. The kind of Anti virus that rids itself of your kind. What a glorious Anti virus...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

Delusion is assuming fear is Okay. Fear leads you to nowhere, it is only a tool of oppression. I bet you know not what courage means. From your name it shows you are a coward and weak. You fear the unknown,poor man

fear
fɪə/
noun
noun: fear; plural noun: fears

an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
"I cowered in fear as bullets whizzed past"
synonyms: terror, fright, fearfulness, horror, alarm, panic, agitation, trepidation, dread, consternation, dismay, distress; More
anxiety, worry, angst, unease, uneasiness, apprehension, apprehensiveness, nervousness, nerves, timidity, disquiet, disquietude, discomposure, unrest, perturbation, foreboding, misgiving, doubt, suspicion;
informalthe creeps, the willies, the heebie-jeebies, the shakes, the collywobbles, jitteriness, twitchiness, butterflies (in the stomach);
informalfunk, blue funk, the (screaming) abdabs;
rhyming slangthe Joe Blakes;
archaicworriment;
rareinquietude
"she felt fear at entering the house"
phobia, aversion, antipathy, dread, bugbear, bogey, nightmare, horror, terror;
anxiety, neurosis, complex, mania;
abnormal fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear;
bête noire;
informalhang-up
"she sought help to overcome her fears"
antonyms: calmness, confidence
a feeling of anxiety concerning the outcome of something or the safety of someone.
"police launched a hunt for the family amid fears for their safety"
the likelihood of something unwelcome happening.
"she observed the other guests without fear of attracting attention"
synonyms: likelihood, likeliness, prospect, possibility, chance, odds, probability, expectation, conceivability, feasibility, plausibility; More
risk, danger
"there's no fear of me leaving you alone"
archaic
a mixed feeling of dread and reverence.
"the love and fear of God"
synonyms: awe, wonder, wonderment, amazement; More
reverence, veneration, respect;
dread
"the fear of God"
antonyms: indifference

verb
verb: fear; 3rd person present: fears; past tense: feared; past participle: feared; gerund or present participle: fearing

be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or harmful.
"I hated him but didn't fear him any more"
synonyms: be afraid of, be fearful of, be scared of, be apprehensive of, dread, live in fear of, go in terror of, be terrified of, be terrified by, cower before, tremble before, cringe from, shrink from, flinch from; More
be anxious about, worry about, panic about, feel consternation about, have forebodings about, feel apprehensive about;
informalbe in a blue funk about
"she feared her husband"
have a phobia about, have a horror of, have a dread of, shudder at, take fright at
"he fears heights and open spaces"
feel anxiety on behalf of.
"I fear for the city with this madman let loose in it"
synonyms: worry about, feel anxious/concerned about, have anxieties about, have qualms about, feel disquiet for, be solicitous for
"they all feared for his health"
avoid doing something because one is afraid.
"she eventually feared to go out at all"
synonyms: be too afraid, be too scared, be too apprehensive, hesitate; More
dare not;
informalhave cold feet about
"he feared to let them know he was awake"
used to express regret or apology.
"I shall buy her book, though not, I fear, the hardback version"
archaic
[size=20pt] regard (God) with reverence and awe.
"he urged his listeners to fear God"
synonyms: stand in awe of, regard with awe, revere, reverence, venerate, respect; More
dread, be intimidated by
"all who fear the Lord"
[/size]

Thats what fear God means and not your cowardly kind of fear which is actually the kind a very vocal atheist like yourself is doing by hiding behind your keyboard on Nairaland and ranting. Why not be bold enough to go into the streets and on visual media to openly declare Atheism. Afterall if you believe something strong enough you should be willing to face anything at its defense including death.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Indeed he does and he has received it. The kind of Anti virus that rids itself of your kind. What a glorious Anti virus...

You have your hard disk contaminated since birth any way. How can you know there is no god? You are an unfortunate prisoner of religion/yahweh.

8 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
You tasted Jesus? The same one that died 2000 years ago?

I think you found a mental disease.

Ifenes never attacked you when you stated the above but the moment you said

He came for your neck. He intially thought you were a comrade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

You have your hard disk contaminated since birth any way. How can you know there is no god? You are an unfortunate prisoner of religion/yahweh.

Wrong! I am a willing Prisoner and Predestined for the purpose of declaring the Gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ even before birth. His Spirit is in me and He has adopted me and made me His own so He and i have Fellowship and communion.

You are the one i should ask how can you know there is no God and not the other way around because i know there is a God.......Is your "Anti virus crashing?"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

fear
fɪə/
noun
noun: fear; plural noun: fears

an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
"I cowered in fear as bullets whizzed past"
synonyms: terror, fright, fearfulness, horror, alarm, panic, agitation, trepidation, dread, consternation, dismay, distress; More
anxiety, worry, angst, unease, uneasiness, apprehension, apprehensiveness, nervousness, nerves, timidity, disquiet, disquietude, discomposure, unrest, perturbation, foreboding, misgiving, doubt, suspicion;
informalthe creeps, the willies, the heebie-jeebies, the shakes, the collywobbles, jitteriness, twitchiness, butterflies (in the stomach);
informalfunk, blue funk, the (screaming) abdabs;
rhyming slangthe Joe Blakes;
archaicworriment;
rareinquietude
"she felt fear at entering the house"
phobia, aversion, antipathy, dread, bugbear, bogey, nightmare, horror, terror;
anxiety, neurosis, complex, mania;
abnormal fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear;
bête noire;
informalhang-up
"she sought help to overcome her fears"
antonyms: calmness, confidence
a feeling of anxiety concerning the outcome of something or the safety of someone.
"police launched a hunt for the family amid fears for their safety"
the likelihood of something unwelcome happening.
"she observed the other guests without fear of attracting attention"
synonyms: likelihood, likeliness, prospect, possibility, chance, odds, probability, expectation, conceivability, feasibility, plausibility; More
risk, danger
"there's no fear of me leaving you alone"
archaic
a mixed feeling of dread and reverence.
"the love and fear of God"
synonyms: awe, wonder, wonderment, amazement; More
reverence, veneration, respect;
dread
"the fear of God"
antonyms: indifference

verb
verb: fear; 3rd person present: fears; past tense: feared; past participle: feared; gerund or present participle: fearing

be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or harmful.
"I hated him but didn't fear him any more"
synonyms: be afraid of, be fearful of, be scared of, be apprehensive of, dread, live in fear of, go in terror of, be terrified of, be terrified by, cower before, tremble before, cringe from, shrink from, flinch from; More
be anxious about, worry about, panic about, feel consternation about, have forebodings about, feel apprehensive about;
informalbe in a blue funk about
"she feared her husband"
have a phobia about, have a horror of, have a dread of, shudder at, take fright at
"he fears heights and open spaces"
feel anxiety on behalf of.
"I fear for the city with this madman let loose in it"
synonyms: worry about, feel anxious/concerned about, have anxieties about, have qualms about, feel disquiet for, be solicitous for
"they all feared for his health"
avoid doing something because one is afraid.
"she eventually feared to go out at all"
synonyms: be too afraid, be too scared, be too apprehensive, hesitate; More
dare not;
informalhave cold feet about
"he feared to let them know he was awake"
used to express regret or apology.
"I shall buy her book, though not, I fear, the hardback version"
archaic
[size=20pt] regard (God) with reverence and awe.
"he urged his listeners to fear God"
synonyms: stand in awe of, regard with awe, revere, reverence, venerate, respect; More
dread, be intimidated by
"all who fear the Lord"
[/size]

Thats what fear God means and not your cowardly kind of fear which is actually the kind a very vocal atheist like yourself is doing by hiding behind your keyboard on Nairaland and ranting. Why not be bold enough to go into the streets and on visual media to openly declare Atheism. Afterall if you believe something strong enough you should be willing to face anything at its defense including death.

Fear is the opposite of love from what you posted, indoctrinated head!

I live in a society where 70% don't disturb their beautiful minds with the virus called god.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifenes:

Fear is the opposite of love from what you posted, indoctrinated head!

I live in a society where 70% don't disturb beautiful minds with the virus called god.

Wrong! Fear (Reverence) is love! If you live in such a society that does not disturb folks why then are you being a disturbance here on NL? Didnt your societal values shape your morals again?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Wrong! I am a willing Prisoner and Predestined for the purpose of declaring the Gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ even before birth. His Spirit is in me and He has adopted me and made me His own so He and i have Fellowship and communion.

You are the one i should ask how can you know there is no God and not the other way around because i know there is a God.......Is your "Anti virus crashing?"

Okay I agree you are a slave. That's obvious anyway

I should be the one to ask you to prove your god is real.

9 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by sleekbae: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Been trying to reach you.
4everGod:

Pathetic!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Wrong! Fear (Reverence) is love! If you live in such a society that does not disturb folks why then are you being a disturbance here on NL? Didnt your societal values shape you again?

No your fear is blackmail. What happens if you don't fear your god?

My society is turning churches into schools. Yours should turn theirs into psychiatric homes.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.