Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39270 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

How old are you?

Old enough to recognize primitiveness

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Old enough to recognize primitiveness

You base ur life on a primitive book. You believe all the bullshit written in it

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

You base ur life on a primitive book. You believe all the bullshit written in it

Are you not the one who said you believe in Primitive people and the fact that they wrote the book because the contents are Primitive to you?

You are Primeval!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefuLandlord: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

Can you imagine! They invited me to this thread to see a proof of Yahweh , now they are talking about DNA,baby and mum. Shifting the goal post as usual
So true brother so true
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by raphieMontella: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
christians claim atheists cant argue peacefully bt still do the exact same thing...its all in our human nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!
Hahahahahahahaha. LWKM oooo. Weytin we no go hear? Jesus is so desperate for followers I guess.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Awesome! Could u please share with us how you came to "find" God and how much of an impact it has been on your life in such a short time.

Cc winner01, kingebukasblog, kingebukanaija
Yes, The Testimony of conversion. In other words, what was the significant encounter which convinced you that indeed Jesus is Lord, which resulted to you reversing to face Jesus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
winner01:
I needed to be sure because I remember you creating this thread: Finally I have crossed the bridge of agnosticism into atheism

I bless God for your life. God is a God of second chances. Its does not take intellectual sucide to admit to the existence of ones maker.
The good Lord that has started a new thing in your life will perfect it in Jesus name.

I want to salute and encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ: KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia e.t.c,
to keep up the Good work. May God bless you all.

I also want to use this as a point of contact to atheists in here: Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, Weah96 , AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer, dalaman, hopefulLandlord, menehsheh, sweetcocoa et. al.
I pray that y'all surrender your lives to Christ before it is too late.

I believe atheists and theists could learn a thing or two from the powerful short story of this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

God bless you.
Hahahahahahahaha. This guy tore at me as if u was responsible for Satan's falling from glory. Well, if he is genuine, Glory to Jehovah.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

Classic comment from you as proof of why you chose to be an Atheist! FREEDOM TO LIVE ANYHOW TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. Just dont shove it down our throats because we are not interested!
That one is only an atheist to Yahweh. He believes in other deities. Allah and the rest of them. Only Yahweh doesn't exists.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifenes:

I'm not the type to associates myself with bipolar minds. Today you believe in Zeus and tomorrow you change your mind to yahweh. Such a mindset is unstable. He needs a proper anitvirus like I said.
You are the one with Bipolar disorder Ifeness. You claim you are an Atheist, but believes some deities exists, while disbelieving some.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You can read all that from a username? You must be smart or delusional, or both.
Welcome to his world.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Strawman: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lmao! An innocent guy decides to become a Christian and suddenly a bunch of butthurt atheists start bullying him. E pain dem cheesy You atheists should go and bully the other 84% of the world's population individually, since you have time...rabbish! grin

Winner01, abeg no vex say I no come early to celebrate the return of our prodigal brother. I miss some of these things cos my mentions are crazy; many people argue and accuse each other of using strawmen arguments everyday; so I don't even know who's actually mentioning me or who's in an argument of his/her own - the thing dey confuse me at times grin

Anyway I'll just follow you and KingEbukasBlog from now on, so I've always got your backs. tongue

As for sylvalord...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:
Lmao! An innocent guy decides to become a Christian and suddenly a bunch of butthurt atheists start bullying him. E pain dem cheesy You atheists should go and bully the other 84% of the world's population individually, since you have time...rabbish! grin

Winner01, abeg no vex say I no come early to celebrate the return of our prodigal brother. I miss some of these things cos my mentions are crazy; many people argue and accuse each other of using strawmen arguments everyday; so I don't even know who's actually mentioning me or who's in an argument of his/her own - the thing dey confuse me at times grin

Anyway I'll just follow you and KingEbukasBlog from now on, so I've always got your backs. tongue

As for sylvalord...

They want to frustrate your moniker. grin grin grin grin grin

The devil is a liar. Strawman shall not be frustrated. Dont mind those weak and cowardly atheists...when you are with them you are a comrade but once you are not they turn on you like rabid wolves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:

As for sylvalord...
Change ur Moniker nah
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:

As for sylvalord...

Oshey . Bro . Lol . They wan scatter your mention ... I can imagine grin grin grin . I don follow back sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Strawman: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

They want to frustrate your moniker. grin grin grin grin grin

The devil is a liar. Strawman shall not be frustrated. Dont mind those weak and cowardly atheists...when you are with them you are a comrade but once you are not they turn on you like rabid wolves.

Lol, they have this silly dream when sometime in the future, religion will die out and everybody will start thinking like them. Now that our latest brother has converted, the thing dey pain them.

analice107:
Change ur Moniker nah

Chai.. but I like the username sad

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:

Lol, they have this silly dream when sometime in the future, religion will die out and everybody will start thinking like them. Now that our latest brother has converted, the thing dey pain them.

It's well. That means you'll keep getting crazy mentions because the strawman fallacy will always be quoted here. I like your moniker too.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by honourhim: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!

Thank God for you bro. May God continue to strengthen you. Forget about the deluded minds called atheists whose stock in trade is to vomit rubbish here. Thank God that you decided to do away with their vomit.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:

grin grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Strawman: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

It's well. That means you'll keep getting crazy mentions because the strawman fallacy will always be quoted here. I like your moniker too.

Lol It's aiit, I can handle the mentions. I'll still end up finding the ones directed at me just as I found these ones. + Tnx 4 compliment

Btw, it seems you're also a soldier of the Lord. I've got your back too wink
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Strawman: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3273199/failure-atheism-account-existence

Baba I just saw this your thread where you slapped some atheists! You have been followed grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Strawman:

Lol It's aiit, I can handle the mentions. I'll still end up finding the ones directed at me just as I found these ones. + Tnx 4 compliment

Btw, it seems you're also a soldier of the Lord. I've got your back too wink
This Soldier here does not run from a fight. Soldiers do not kill their wounded, I got ya back Saint.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ifenes(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

You are the one with Bipolar disorder Ifeness. You claim you are an Atheist, but believes some deities exists, while disbelieving some.

Name the deities I believe exists?
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by braithwaite(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2016

He found God? OK I believe him

You all still sleeping.. please wake up..

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Whatever it is, whether you become an atheist or theist from followership, you will easily jump from camp to camp like APC and PDP. Evident in the op's former posts was him repeating the same arguments he's seen other atheists make without even trying to examine them and give them deep thought. I'll wager it was fear of hell/guilt that made him return to Christianity. Stop being a blind sheep. Sit down, and examine everything objectively.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
ifenes:

Name the deities I believe exists?
Ugh, Ifeness, I. DON'T. CARE.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hopefuLandlord: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
analice107:

Ugh, Ifeness, I. DON'T. CARE.

He has deities, but you can't name them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Whatever it is, whether you become an atheist or theist from followership, you will easily jump from camp to camp like APC and PDP. Evident in the op's former posts was him repeating the same arguments he's seen other atheists make without even trying to examine them and give them deep thought. I'll wager it was fear of hell/guilt that made him return to Christianity. Stop being a blind sheep. Sit down, and examine everything objectively.

So you assume he got scared of hell hence why he accepted God? His OP is written with so much Joy woven into it and all you can see is Fear? Well the fearful will always recognize fear.

The OP said he has discovered that God is good and this is a Joyful declaration and not a fearful one.

I suggest that you should stop being a blind hitchhiker and examine everything objectively as well.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

He has deities, but you can't name them? undecided
Listen, I said I don't care, not because I can't. I just don't care about him. Whatever choices he makes or whatever he wants to do with his life is his business.
I don't know how long you known Ifeness, but he was the very first Moniker I noticed and marked when I came into NL. I marked him because of his outrageous claims. He doesn't really have a stand. Today, he is an atheist, tomorrow he identifies with some deity. We, "I and him" had bantered over and over about him being here and there. So pls. Even you can't make me do it
I don't care, meaning, I won't waste my time digging into threads to proof Ifeness is a hanging bat.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

So you assume he got scared of hell hence why he accepted God? His OP is written with so much Joy woven into it and all you can see is Fear? Well the fearful will always recognize fear.

The OP said he has discovered that God is good and this is a Joyful declaration and not a fearful one.

I suggest that you should stop being a blind hitchhiker and examine everything objectively as well.
Proper understanding of simple English is obviously not your forte. My statement there about fear was just a personal opinion and irrelevant to my main point, that you shouldn't join anything because of what other people say, but of your own personal convictions after examining things. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Proper understanding of simple English is obviously not your forte. My statement there about fear was just a personal opinion and irrelevant to my main point, that you shouldn't join anything because of what other people say, but of your own personal convictions after examining things. Bye.

If as you say it was a personal opinion why was your personal opinion not about "coercion or deception or fake miracle or wrong scriptural interpretation by someone to him" why was it specifically "fear" in a straight forward manner? You already assume that all of us who are believers, believed out of fear of hell so its only natrual for that to be your first spontaneous response. Quit kidding yourself because you are not half as smart as you think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.