Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39254 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by MrHenshaw: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

I bet you need a stronger Antivirus.

You tasted the lord,how was the taste of his cum?

You are sticking it into Jesus till the end,How nice!

I believe attacking Christianity and Islam is the reason you joined Nairaland.Y not choose a life.You are getting petty.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Abcruz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dear OP I'm grateful to God regarding ur new step.. Follow him always and he will do a new thing in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by repogirl(f): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Truly, I wish He could touch everyone personally because if you are opportuned to have an inexplicable personal experience, you would never deny His existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!

Welcome to the family bro. You are highly welcome. No family like being in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by oglalasioux(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good for you in the way you think it has worked for you. But I think it's good for your reputation if you list out the reasons for your change of ideology just as you did when you identified yourself as an atheist so we all can learn (you might never know how many people you could convert to your religion by doing so).

If you however fail to do so then I won't believe anything other than blackmail made you do so.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by KevMitnick: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:
You bitch, what's your religion? I wanna know what God you're seeing in a couple of seconds I wanna see the criticism 'bout my lyricism When I'm in your face rippin' this rhythm up like cannibalism It's Kells.
You better pray to your God for a blessing Before they make your world look like Armageddon

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hamzeiy: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!
hmmm you just moved from one section of hell to another section of hell. as long as you have,no
t found Islam you're still in the same place my dear.i pray you truly find Him
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by christofashion1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
may grace keep you all the way mate... Nevertheless don't forget that temptations and trials are imminent so please when you encounter them let them not push you away from Christ... Congratulation on your escape from tge world into Christ.....

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol, @ ' i have found him'

Was he missing before
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by gidjah(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
hamzeiy:

hmmm you just moved from one section of hell to another section of hell. as long as you have,no
enemies of Allah! is this what your Allah taught you ?so he should sought for your dark evil life died religion? even your Allah will not forgave you for been so stupid due to your ignorance,at least he knows where he is going now that he found Christ,you should ask your self where all this madness for your blood sucking islam will take you to!!sure not al jannah!! because your mentor Prophet Mohd ,doesn't even know were his final destination is (according to His final speech before he committed suicide)!! confused element. ranting about a religion he knows nothing about. please go and seek counsel from your seniors in Islamic schools,let them help you before you follow. suit in committing suicide sir!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by mykelmeezy: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Sugarhugs post=48361015]You bitch, what's your religion? I wanna know what God you're seeing in a couple of seconds I wanna see the criticism 'bout my lyricism When I'm in your face rippin' this rhythm up like cannibalism It's Kells.
You better pray to your God for a blessing Before they make your world look like Armageddon[/quote

i am the alpha omega dafuhk are you saying
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by sweetilicious(f): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
Thank God for you.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by fortunechy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
heaven will rejoice on ur behalf.may GOD give u the grace to uphold ur faith in him
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Dinobi77: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
There exist God in Heaven who through Jesus saves souls. He saved my mum from an idolatery life, my sister from worldliness, n also saves me. When i gave my lifr to Christ hmmm, it was an awesome experience, peace nd joy which i didnt knw existed enveloped me. I was bold n courageous speaking about about Him my life. ONLY A FOOL SAYSYHERE IS NO GOD.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
If u ever believe u have senses without seeing them, then God is real if not, to u without senses, god is not real.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by MzPecs(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
hamzeiy:

Does one find Islam? It's known to all as a religion just as Christianity.

OP found God and believed in the power that raised Jesus from the dead and now he's saved.

May God open your eyes too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by dashintrends: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
cool This God is awesome, welcome home Bro.
sylvalord:
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by MzPecs(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
I bless God for your life, Sylvalord..

Pls guide your salvation with jealousy cos the devil will come in so many ways to convince and take back your salvation, pls don't give in. Always ask God for fresh grace upon you to defeat all satan's attempt to rob you.

The devil would accuse you with your past but always remind him that you're now a new creature and God don't remember those things anymore according to 2Cor. 5:17

Feed your spirit with the scriptures especially the 1st, 2nd and 3rd epistle of John. (1Jh, 2Jh and 3Jh) it tells you walk in love because God is love.

God bless you and may his grace continually be with you to run this race successfully in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Abra4real:
Is lalasticlala a Christian?
Not Just a Christian, but born again.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by femi4: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

Fear is the opposite of love from what you posted, indoctrinated head!

I live in a society where 70% don't disturb their beautiful minds with the virus called god.
What is the opposite of hate?
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Horlufemi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is God and there is Religion.

Religion is the problem not God.

I was an atheist.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by realmindz: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proffdada:
Maclatunji sissie babs01 adek15 bimpe29 friendchoice eluquenson

Muslims, pls say something about this lie against Islam just as claimed by proffdada

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by babs01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proffdada:
Depending on which "god" you find you are still no different from an atheist. If it is the Christian god you found then from an Islamic perspective you will burn in hell along with atheists. See you in hell
Yeah Allah is the Afflictor, Destroyer, Punisher of unbelievers(xtians, atheists, jew etc) Also Allah brings death on every soul.

You ar just misinterpreting Quran verses and I pray u desist before it late.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by hamzeiy: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
gidjah:
enemies of Allah! is this what your Allah taught you ?so he should sought for your dark evil life died religion? even your Allah will not forgave you for been so stupid due to your ignorance,at least he knows where he is going now that he found Christ,you should ask your self where all this madness for your blood sucking islam will take you to!!sure not al jannah!! because your mentor Prophet Mohd ,doesn't even know were his final destination is (according to His final speech before he committed suicide)!! confused element. ranting about a religion he knows nothing about. please go and seek counsel from your seniors in Islamic schools,let them help you before you follow. suit in committing suicide sir!
rabid dog on the loose lol..i know your problem is manners and your desperate attempt to spread lies as it is encouraged by your religion . insult all you want it still dosnt change the fact that your end is hell if you dont accept islam as a way of life and faith.my talk is not much
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by babs01(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
realmindz:

Maclatunji sissie babs01 adek15 bimpe29 friendchoice eluquenson

Muslims, pls say something about this lie against Islam just as claimed by proffdada
Whenever I see xtian quoting Quranic verse first thing that will comes my mind is that "it must be a lie" because I've read Quran from A-Z and I see no fault in it.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by aalangel(f): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:

God bless you. Thanks for accepting Him. He's the one that found you, not the other way round. Congrats.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Abra4real(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Not Just a Christian, but born again.
Ah! Thank God for him. He doesn't post often, does he? I'd like to converse with him. Did he also at a point proclaimed the Lord as the OP? I'll keep searching and digging his previous posts sha.

Lalasticlala, anywhere you are, shout out to you.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

No your fear is blackmail. What happens if you don't fear your god?

My society is turning churches into schools. Yours should turn theirs into psychiatric homes.

Am not here to exchange words with you, I noticed you need Jesus asap.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by franugo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
4everGod:

And is that upsetting to you? You it was who raised the God does not exist gist so go ahead and prove he does not exist. Or is your proof that trees cannot grow without the sun when i already told you i believe He created the seen and unseen? smh

u n ifenes are just arguing blindly about mysteries u've gat not a clue about {even when u think u do}...just state ur belief n let d dogs lie abeg,..
Me sef i don't know if god{s} exists or not, so i just don't like entering arguments on his perceived existence since there is no REAL proof whatsoever dt he doesn't exist or does exist. So make una let d marra die jor
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by realmindz: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:

Whenever I see xtian quoting Quranic verse first thing that will comes my mind is that "it must be a lie" because I've read Quran from A-Z and I see no fault in it.
and they feel their faith is the best and religion most perfect. They are even more arrogant to claim their religion is not a religion...

And in the same bible jesus said "don't call me good, only God is good"
yet they worship jesus as God.

These people are confused

Mark 10 vs 18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus asked. "Only God is truly good.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ItzHoludex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
wonderful

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by uvalued(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
one up more to follow... His grace and gift of righteousness yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo) / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.