Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) (39807 Views)

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by CallMeHope(f): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
A Facebook user shared this video, this young man allegedly stole her sister's gold, phone and money. He was caught, beaten and stripped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCuja9qA7hU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
The woman must be really angry...
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by veekid(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lion jam hunter

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by carexy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmmmm!
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by DICKtator: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by handysuzy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
People are not smiling o

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Sexytemi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Crime doesn't pay....you only Enjoy d loot for a while...

2 Likes

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by fpeter(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is too much, say NO to Jungle justice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by aguiyi2: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
With this kind woman as wife, one has to be loyal always

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Lukmann1: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016

good to him, next times he will learned his lessons and not be stolen peoples property all the time always.

4 Likes

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by phemmyblaq007(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
another eleribu (^_^)..
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Innodon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hugerbad
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by eleko1: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
male thief was beaten.Female kidnapper too.Na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na wa
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
The thief is really lucky. I don't think that community or area have strong men who can deal with criminals. How person go dey use belt flog thief? Shooo!

3 Likes

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by freemanbubble: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Jalubarika(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Insha Allah, come 2019 ,even if PDP choose Alampasu as their Candidate. I'll vote him for president.
The hardship is outrageous. Every household has confirmed it.
Every minister has no direction, imagine Mohammed telling us he would create 1m Jobs through our Cultural festivals .
Fashola said aggrieved citizen should channel their complaints to Mr Cassandra
It's been confirmed fuel price will soon rise to #165 naira
My gf can't even tell me to send her small bar for her upkeep due to present Exchange rate of Dollar.
I can't even send my parents money coz na manage mesef dey.
No increase in Salary, inflation everywhere. I have not saved money since Mr. Cassandra enter office.
Nothing is working any longer.
It really hurt

9 Likes

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by yankeedude(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
I just finish submitting my comment for FP on one unclad story of kidnapping. Another one just pop up again. Oga ooo. Nigerians and unclad things sha. Let's mete out punishments the right way. Abi na free show people dey look for? cheesy Just kidding ooo.
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by free2ryhme: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
the woman's curse caught up with him

he stole from nigeria to ghana

shameless idiot
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by MadCow1: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4088348_thief1_jpeg6a46779b3b435d77088fe31f741c8f95

Why strip him Naked?

Is this an addition to our penal code?
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by rita25(f): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
he is lucky say dem no burn am
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
With the way people are taking laws into their own hands, I reckon the police and courts with become irrelevant in the next 10-15 years at this rate........ angry

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by pedrilo: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
senseless people implicating themselves.
this social media crase will send so many people to prison.
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Look at them cowards. Na this kind lone thief body una dey get power. Make one big thief like GEJ, Dansuki, Saraki, Ekweremadu or Metuh show face now them go begin shout witch-hunt. Mumu generation.

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by omas1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin must you dent his image because he stole ? Why not invite the police , she even went as far as uploading it online . hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by krissconnect(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmm. First female kidnapper and now male kidnapper. Buhari why?
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
He will soon get free education
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by heryurh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos) / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) / Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.