Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Am Obliged To Analyse And Innovate After Seeing The Light. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Obliged To Analyse And Innovate After Seeing The Light. (425 Views)

Nigerian Man Fumes In Anger After Seeing Artifacts Stolen From Nigeria / I Have Been Seeing How Some Ipod Youths has been Calling The Yorubas Afonjas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Obliged To Analyse And Innovate After Seeing The Light. by lawani: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope to as soon as possible start writing an analysis of the 256 odu ifa. I will start with the 16 mejis, then move to the combinations. I have seen analysis online that I do not really agree with, so I will contribute my own analysis and place it online free. I have read a lot of works from various sources, Oyeku Ofun temple in the US, Colonel Verduijn in Denmark, Oluwo Phillip Neimark, Baba Ifalola Sanchez, Araba Prof Wande Abimbola and many others in various fora. Every physically impossible thing achieved with Ifa technology is done using the resources of the 256 odus. You have to start by understanding then you are obliged to offer insights just like in other fields of human endeavour.

During an itefa ceremony, the following is chanted as the ceremony is concluded.

A te o loni o!
Ko tun ara re te!
Tite la te Eji ogbe to fi mori wogbo

You have been initiated today
Initiate yourself anew
Ejiogbe was initiated just like you and he started innovating.

So I have been initiated online. Wikipedia and etc and i am obliged to start offering insights immediately.

I will start as soon as possible.
Re: I Am Obliged To Analyse And Innovate After Seeing The Light. by enigstil(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Patiently waiting. Following keenly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Recession Stories Here / Mechanical Engineer And Mandarin Chinese Consultant / Please Watch My Latest Youtube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.