Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Access A Blocked URL/ Website From A Public Network - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Access A Blocked URL/ Website From A Public Network (917 Views)

Can Someone Suggest Cool Url Web Address For My New Blog / How Can I Access A Website Running On Ipv6 Protocol / What Is The Difference Between A URL, URI And A SLUG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access A Blocked URL/ Website From A Public Network by RealLordZeus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tagline: This article explains how to open a blocked URL such as Myspace, Facebook, Torrents on a public network such as schools, organization and office.
## Disclaimer: This article is meant for Educational Purpose only//
Guys,let me show you a trick on how o bypass this security feature that wont allow you access social sites most especially in schools and offices. It is very simple and 99.9% success rate So lets’ begin.All you need is your computer or PC which is connected to the internet via public network.
– Go to CMD; ON YOUR Pc go to run and type cmd or accessories then command prompt
– Type “Tracert ” and the website URL e.g tracert “www.facebook.com” and bypass enter obtain the Ip address int1002-1
This is last set of numbers after the command above To down the Ip address in your browser: write down the address and typed it in your website. Bingo you are in
visit the source for illustrations and more

source: http://shadownet.com.ng/sn/?p=115

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Against Those Who Want 2 Help / Help With Sql Servers, Db Design Tools And PHP / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.