Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

When You Decide To Save Your Money In Your House Due To Bank Charges. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Decide To Save Your Money In Your House Due To Bank Charges. (1060 Views)

When You Decide To Test Your Luck With An Atm / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Decide To Save Your Money In Your House Due To Bank Charges. by PERFECT2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
What do you think is the reason behind this person's action? grin grin grin grin

For me, i think the person wrote the first withdrawal slip to withdraw #9,730 and after he/she stayed in the queue for a long time, he/she decided to change his/her mind.
I believe this is what the person said:
"If i suffer make money finish,stand for queue to pay am in,i go also suffer stand for queue to withdraw. My own money!!"

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Kid Expensive Shit Reloaded In A New Style / Victim Of An Accident Who Had Time To Take Selfie One Word For This Guy (photo / Caption This Hilarious Picture Of Iphone 7 That Gets People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.