Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Story Of Akinwale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Akinwale (606 Views)

The Devil In Him Part 2 (A Story On Domestic Violence) - AKINWALE AKINYOADE / The Devil In Him (A Story On Domestic Violence) - AKINWALE AKINYOADE / Story Of Akinwale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Akinwale by biejibbs93(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Akinwale a drug addict, a drunkard, a womanizer, a smoker, but also a philanthropist.

He's loved by all men in the society.
He's always there for the people, gives shelter to the homeless, support the church of God and the missionary financially, give offerings, pay his tithes regularly.

Akinwale is really doing it right in the eyes of the people.

On one sunny afternoon after taking his bath, Akinwale decides to take a nap.

Akinwale slept and never wake.

What a great shock...#PonderingAloud

1 Like

Re: Story Of Akinwale by biejibbs93(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
What a great shock...#PonderingAloud
Re: Story Of Akinwale by biejibbs93(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
AKINWALE IS DEAD!!!

Holy, holy, holy, is the King of glory seated on the heavenly throne, that maketh the earth his foot stool.

HOW GREAT AND MIGHTY THOU ART, ANCIENT OF DAYS.

Akinwale was given another chance through a young vessel by God in Trinity.

He's alive! He's alive!! He's alive!!! The crowd echoes.

Akinwale knelt down weeping, singing praise's and worship's song's to the Lord of host.

He's alive, he's alive, Jesus is alive forever, he's alive. Amen

#TrulyGodIsForever, , , he said.

Nairalander (Brethren), I never knew been a philanthropist without accepting Christ as my Lord and Saviour, is like fueling a bicycle without any effect, Akinwale said.

PROVERBS 28:13
Those that conceals their sin's shall not prosper but those that renounces and confesses them shall find mercy.

Akinwale pondering, but I am wealthy, I mean I have all what it takes to live a better life. Which means am already made prospered.

And the Spirit of the Lord said to him; Akinwale! Remember, when you slept and never wake, why can't all your prosperity bring you back to life?

You've been in bondage all your life doing drugs, womanizing, smoking etc.

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

#AkinwaleInADevastatingMood.

The young vessel I used in bringing you back to life, has being made prospered by me.
He has being sanctified and made whole before me.

Truly you are not living by yourselves alone or for the people alone, but you live for the sake of Christ (ROMANS 14:7-cool.

#WOW

1 Like

Re: Story Of Akinwale by biejibbs93(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Akinwale is now a genuine born again Christian.

You out there living the life of Akinwale, come back home.
You might not have the kind of grace Akinwale had, but every seconds, minutes, hours and days count's, and also serves as a chance for you to give up everything to Jesus.

Akinwale won many soul for Christ on that fateful day.
He's still waxing strong physically, spiritually and always winning soul for Christ till this very moment.

THE GREAT BUT LOST WARRIORS, COME BACK HOME.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I Love Y'all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTES! / The Inter Galactic Wars 2 / New Writer Alert!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.