Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags (9503 Views)

Get 20+ E-books,pom Pom Rugs,izal And Dettol Making,ankara Wallet And 50 Videos / Ugandan Men Are Now Walking In Heels And Handbags Like Women (photos, Video) / Elegant Big Lace Purse. 2800naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
hello everyone, are you a young fashionista, a young entrepreneur or a creative individual. then you are welcome to zeeworld designs where you can learn how to make your own homemade purse, wallet or handbag.
I am going to post some pictures of some samples so that you get what am talking about.....please I want this to be an interactive session so so contributions, questions, corrections and comment will be well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by hykmart: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am in
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by unbranded13(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
i am interested in making bags. where is location and cost for the training classes
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
making your own bag or purse can be very interesting but also tiring if you don't get the steps correctly...

But am sure on this page its gonna be very interesting. There are different kind of bags, the wallet, purse-like wallet, the ordinary purse, the simple tote handbag and the really really complex handbag.

so in this class we are going to start from the very simple ordinary purse and move forward from there....

Materials needed for making the purse includes; your fabric approximately half a yard, your alternate fabric or lining, your gumstay half a yard, zip (small-sized), ribbons, buttons etc for decorations and your thread.....lets get our hand needles and sewing machine ready cause it's gonna be a marvellous ride.

the class starts tomorrow, so I would like to know if you are interested and ofcos it's FREE with no strings attached.....thanks and see you all tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
unbranded13:
i am interested in making bags. where is location and cost for the training classes
it is an online class and it's free but if you are interested in a live class and located in abuja then you can reach me on 07061208957 wink

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Sleekbaby(f): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm in.
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello guys, sorry am late had to take care of a few things, so without wasting any more time, let the class begin....

I got my material and I hope you all do too....

Now we are going to cut out our main material using the measurement; length: 9inches, width 11.5 at the top, and 13 at the bottom because it's gonna be slanty. Here are the pics to explain....

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
From the pix you can see that half the width measurement is used, this is because I folded the material into two to get an accurate cut....
Don't forget that two of your main material should be cut or 4 if you want both the inside and outside to look th same....
If you are making use of an alternate material for the inside(lining), then you use the same measurement for the material and then cut out your air/gumstay.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Now the next step after cutting out all our materials and attaching the stay to the main material is the sewing....

If you desire to design the purse, then this is the best time to do so....

There are different decorations you can use on your purse and they include: buttons, ribbon, beads as well as clothe designs...this is what I mean

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
There is nothing bad if you decide to leave you purse plain, I even prefer that...

Moving on, after the attachment of your decoration to your main material then you move to the next step which involves the zip...

This is where things get a little bit complicated but don't worry it quite easy....

The zip is gonna be used to attach the main material to the alternate material such that it is placed in-between the two materials with the right side facing each other....i hope you get what am saying

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am sorry am unable to show you my sewing, we've got no light and I make use of electronic machine

Anywho, I would try as much as possible to explain myself the best way I can and the real pics would be uploaded later....

The above steps should be repeated for the other side of your zip, making sure it aligns with the other side.

Please note that your decorations should preferably be one-sided to differentiate the front of your purse from the back.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Now we are getting closer to the end..... grin

After all is set and we'll aligned, we join the to main panels together and the two alternate materials together....but there is a catch....

The main materials should be joined totally while when joining the alternate, a space should be given so as to be able to turn your material in such a way that the lining is inside and the main material outside....this is what I mean

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lastly is the closing...when the right sides of both materials are out, then stitch the space left on the alternate material and put it inside the main material....

Wallah!!!! Your purse is ready!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
I hope my light comes soon so that I send the real pics instead of drawings please bear with me
;
And if there is any question, observation, clarification or comments please don't hesitate

I would also like to see yours to know if you are following, thanks for your understanding wink

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Sleekbaby(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for the teaching, I will try it out.
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by mrszee(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wow....this is an amazing thing you are doing here ma'am, am sure with this kinda thread we can encourage and patronise our products....am loving this and am gonna stay glued to this page..please ma'am please do let me know when you start the next lecture. Tnx.
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sleekbaby:
Thanks for the teaching, I will try it out.

You are very welcome sleekbaby, I hope you like it!
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrszee:
Wow....this is an amazing thing you are doing here ma'am, am sure with this kinda thread we can encourage and patronise our products....am loving this and am gonna stay glued to this page..please ma'am please do let me know when you start the next lecture. Tnx.

Thanks very much dear...I hope you enjoy your stay here...
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by lovemaths(f): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Thank you so much. I am lost with the diagrams. I'll wait for the pictures.
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello all....sorry i've been offline for a while...its all because of the little angel God blessed me with... grin we are going to resume the free training but before we begin I wish to know if we are still together so am going to continue the interactive class only after getting go ahead from 10 people...I want this to be as interactive as possible. and don't worry I would use real pix this time around...have a wonderful holiday...

6 Likes

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by MystiqueReine(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm in please

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Mariammi(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
thanks for the class, am following you ,my regards to our angel

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by viennaM: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
m interested

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Half way there...
Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seasons greetings from zeeworld home of fashion

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by noncy21: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovely. l'm in

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Chinzzy(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Hello. Complements of the season. I am in. Great work.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by LarrySmiles01: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Congratulations on the arrival of that beautiful angel n compliments. Am in too

1 Like

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by zubebs(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello all...please let's drop our fone number so dat we can continue this class on whatsapp...i'm having some challenges on this platform and I don't want anything to disturb the class...thanks

1 Share

Re: Learn To Make You Own Purse, Wallet And Handbags by Hephzibah1777: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2017
zubebs:
Hello all...please let's drop our fone number so dat we can continue this class on whatsapp...i'm having some challenges on this platform and I don't want anything to disturb the class...thanks
Ok,thank you very much.My watsapp no is 07033287446

(1) (2) (Reply)

50% Slash!get Your Butt Lift Shorts! Mid Year Stock Clearance Sales!! / Tips On Buying A Well Fitting Bra / Girls, Why Do You Apply Make-Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.