Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria (30423 Views)

Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / United Kingdom (UK) Launches 24-hour Visa Application Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by olamilekan360(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016

The United Kingdom has launched super priority visa service in Nigeria to allow customers to process their applications within 24 hours.

In a statement posted on its website, the British high commission said the new service was brought up to particularly meet the needs of those requiring urgent traveling service.

The statement said Paul Arkwright, British high commissioner to Nigeria, hailed the introduction of the super priority visa service in Nigeria.

“I am pleased to see the super priority visa service being launched in Nigeria,” he said.

“This comes with an additional cost but is designed to give greater flexibility to our customers and underlines our strong commitment to improving the visa services we offer.

“We expect this new service to be particularly useful for business. We understand that business opportunities and urgent requirements can arise at very short notice.

“We recognise this and want to facilitate such travel to the UK with this new super-fast service.”

https://www.thecable.ng/uk-launches-24-hour-visa-service-nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Clemzzz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good if true.

3 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by PaulIdu: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
I am sure the processing fee will be like 250k

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
We no dey go, na by force. We will remain home and develop our economy

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Visa business unlimited. It's obvious that these guy are making serious doles on us.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by ogaalfa: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
We no dey go, na by force. We will remain home and develop our economy

you are on your own

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Ussyberry(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
I remember my student visa in 2003, you do interview in the morning and they tell you to come get your passport back at 2pm.

Now they are making it look as if they are doing something special.

Commercialization

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice development, but we don't need too much travelling in this terrific hard times where the economy is horrific and things are getting so buharific.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by tobtap: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
money making venture

11 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by TrollTrap: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Apparently this service costs £750....that's a shitload of money to pay in this current economy for something not guaranteed

17 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Sweet Lawd!
Who liked this post/topic/news!? shocked shocked
There is nothing, absolutely nothing to like about it oh dear liker

Instead of finding ways to make their country visa fee for the people whose regions they wrongfully amalgamated to colonise, they bring up this! Okay oo...I am choosing love, so let me remember something nice about the UK right now...beautiful countryside, innovation and politeness. That said, the nerve of them! angry

The tragic thing is that people of the Nigerian entity, instead of rejecting and condemning this, will subsequently use it to 'show levels'...."oh, I had pressing issues in Kent and I used the bla bla bla visa service" (a one up since they coughed up 750GP, and visa fee! cheesy)

Would be really funny if it were not truly tragic, and a slap in the face of Nigerians
Safe to say that magas would pay!
Jeez

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Imagine...

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Proffdada: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Lucasthom91(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2016
wow...for real!!
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016

wao i am leaving naija ASAP
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Things are getting better

Brexit is biting them in the nyansh

Na visa free una go soon do

13 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
UK has voted to leave the EU and their economy is shaking, so they are taking measures to get all they could to improve their present economic predicament.

Question is: What and what measures are this Nigerian government taking towards getting us out of the woods?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by vizkiz: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Berlyn:
grin

Let's travel around the world together tongue
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Useless visa

- effect of Brexit
- fears of drop in value of Pounds Sterling
- fears of TRUMP victory in US in November
- fears of massive migration of British citizens to Euro Zone
- fears of decline in Nigerian nationals travelling to UK

Nonsense offer and useless visa facility to Nigerians. embarassed embarassed embarassed

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by adeyemi91(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
What can I say.
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by tammie24: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
No guarantees

3 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by pedrilo: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
ogaalfa:

you are on your own
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by jkaro(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thank u

That to say, i can now move awt of this country under 48hrs.........
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin

UK Launches 24-hour Run away Service for Nigeria!!!

here is an opportunity to run away from Nigeria in 24 hours grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by BuscadoCEO(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ussyberry:
I remember my student visa in 2003, you do interview in the morning and they tell you to come get your passport back at 2pm.

Now they are making it look as if they are doing something special.

Commercialization

You are right. Mine in 2004 I didn't even see the embassy. It just came to my home and I was there up to six months before I realized it was even a year and six months student visa I had when my class mates were all trying to renew their visa after six months of our stay.

3 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
The United Kingdom has launched super priority visa service in Nigeria to allow customers to process their applications within 24 hours.

In a statement posted on its website, the British high commission said the new service was brought up to particularly meet the needs of those requiring urgent traveling service.

The statement said Paul Arkwright, British high commissioner to Nigeria, hailed the introduction of the super priority visa service in Nigeria.

“I am pleased to see the super priority visa service being launched in Nigeria,” he said.

“[size=18pt]This comes with an additional cost[/size] but is designed to give greater flexibility to our customers and underlines our strong commitment to improving the visa services we offer.

“We expect this new service to be particularly useful for business. We understand that business opportunities and urgent requirements can arise at very short notice.

“We recognise this and want to facilitate such travel to the UK with this new super-fast service.”

[size=18pt]
UK with Scam is like Hot garri with Egusi soup. #Extortion
[/size]

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
mstchew angry
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by kings09(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
ok
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makurdi Hotel In October / Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video) / 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.