Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] (118469 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Noel1:

You might likely end up being a ritualist or an armed robber.

IT IS YOU AND I MEAN YOU !!........... THAT NEED TO CONSULT YOUR REASONING FACULTY AND SET IT IN ORDER. This country would never move forward with this kind of froward and licentious reasoning of yours.

After all, you would storm the Politics session and start calling names on the corrupt politicians. Tell me now, ARE YOU IN ANY WAY DIFFERENT ?

CHANGE YOUR WAYS MAN AND STOP BEING A BOUNDER.

------------My simple words for you. The choice remains yours to listen up.

AND AGAIN I SAY ARRANCY AND NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

Whatever man ! Money na money. Even if na rituals, na still money. Oya swerve make i pass
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Esdb3: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Freiden:

Fvvck moral code. The guys worth make em celebrate em pass the polithiefian u dey tuale give day and night....at least they r not crumbling the economy with em hustle.

If i hear you say moral code again....i go invite beta thunder make ein visit you

#RADARADA

Invite that thunder to try to fix your head. Fraud is hustling? What have I not heard now! A thief is a thief! Politicians steal from the masses. That even makes it a bit more bearable. It's a lot of people's money. Y boys steal from individuals making it even harder to bear for that individual. Just imagine you were the guy who they duped. You thought you were paying for a house with your hard earned money but you really were being made a fool out of for a profit to the scammer. That's a hustle? Man! shut your empty head somewhere the sun don't reach!
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by yorhmienerd(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
TDonald:

Pity yourself.. Nigga doesn't need your pity

Busy Fingers don't lack
Your problem?
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by divineRx(f): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
joeace2020:

That's y it's so easy for us to fvck u women...act like we got cash wen we've got nothing

Niggar is broke...just flaunting the Lil cash he has to get the Lil minded girls who'll sell their father n mother for a nyt with wannabees like this...if he truly was making money he won't be recycling one neck chain it's almost fading...next
whatever jst keep ur opinion to urself
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by joeace2020(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2016
divineRx:
whatever jst keep ur opinion to urself

You see me for dream ni...like fooling women is something new
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by divineRx(f): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
joeace2020:

ure jst a pathetic fellow
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Forzap: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Ahhh God abeg bless ma hustle...make I jam d right baba,abi wetin sef undecided
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by divineRx(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
joeace2020:

whatever...dats ur problem nt mine
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by jonathan111: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Forzap:
Ahhh God abeg bless ma hustle...make I jam d right baba,abi wetin sef undecided

You no go Sit down for one place ni Bros #teamtryingdifferentbaba... Person gat double the hustle
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by kestine(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
hausa guy running bureau de change...
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by 6ixtullz(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
human bein,we makin money differntly,he has make his money whether u like it,or not,go nd make urs nd stop beefing hm,when he was busy wit lappy @nite nobody no hm,i guess dat tym sompiple wil tel hm,guy go drop dat ur lappy or make u go sell am,all sort of tinz to discourage d guy,but has a hustle boi,he nver give up.am sure he has a connection with high rank piple in d state, hey G,chop Ur Money Jae,no Mind Bad Belle
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by refreshrate: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
When e go happen, Na this same NL dem go carry the story so no problem.

2 Likes

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
See lady beside him. Them nor know pass money. She nor even wan know how he take make the money, her own na to collect. Awon olosho. Ladies, are you sex object, yes or no?

See you! As if , if the guy mistakenly give u, u no go collect ?
Na today?
Make the babe no collect ,because her head dey forbid money abi?
Your just talking out of point .
Davido, that goes to shopping malls with his friends and buys things for himself and them. His friends should reject abi?...smmmhhh.

Word: if u have money or fame both babes and guys will gum u like chewing gum!
If don't know ? U know nw cool
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Shiitposter: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
That's a Ghanaian (From the currency)
He's probably into "Sakawa" it's a common thing here. they advertise blood-money rituals on large Bill boards. They don't expect to live too long though.
you'd be surprised that nigga can't even speak English.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Shiitposter: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
alexialin:

See you! As if , if the guy mistakenly give u, u no go collect ?
Na today?
Make the babe no collect ,because her head dey forbid money abi?
Your just talking out of point .
Davido, that goes to shopping malls with his friends and buys things for himself and them. His friends should reject abi?...smmmhhh.

Word: if u have money or fame both babes and guys will gum u like chewing gum!
If don't know ? U know nw cool

comparing and international Artist that made $1 million dollars in one deal with this instagram nobody.
You might actually be a Legit Re.tard.

1 Like

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by 12inchDickson: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Sorry, too weak for an open discuss. You can forget about it if you aren't cool with it.
Cheers and sorry for disturbing your mention!
u wan blend am?
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shiitposter:

comparing and international Artist that made $1 million dollars in one deal with this instagram nobody.
You might actually be a Legit Re.tard.

Be deceiving yourself there , Mr Re.tard.

E pain u say, u wont reject his money if he mistakenly gives u grin
Ode.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Shiitposter: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
alexialin:

Be deceiving yourself there , Mr Re.tard.

E pain u say, u wont reject his money if he mistakenly gives u grin
Ode.

i live close to one this kind of person's, (you can find them every where in Ghana) and i'm friends with him, but i never ever eat or take anything from his house. Not everybody is as thirsty as you. i make my own money legit and i don't think i want to be used for someone's next ritual.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
This serious.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shiitposter:

i live close to one this kind of person's, (you can find them every where in Ghana) and i'm friends with him, but i never ever eat or take anything from his house. Not everybody is as thirsty as you. i make my own money legit and i don't think i want to be used for someone's next ritual.

Story for the gods.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by ibietela2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
fergieboy:
cry cry

Was just playing around on Instagram.. Stumble on this guys profile . jeezzzz .. This gotta be the hottest gee boy in Nigeria right now.. And to think he is so so young

sad sad

Ah ah.. This one nah may weather o.. African version cool

Baba pick my call

You don't know where he is from, you have labelled him Nigerian.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Shiitposter: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
alexialin:

Story for the gods.

Sorry about your poverty inflicted state, but you can come here and do blood money though, it's very easy to locate not even hidden at all.
ofcourse you will make alot of money than you will be alive to spend.

2 Likes

Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by costal(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by TheAziz: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Titilayooni:
I don't know how much he is worth oo but it is only african boiz that does this...what should the owners of facebook,microsoft,google do....when they make money every micro second.
Mayweather is an African right??
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by jiksman3: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
toposi4naija:
He has only one neck chain?? undecided
Omoh God blessed ur eyes.. . use it and make money
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by princeJ16: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Fabulocity post=48371561]I bet he's been posing with the same wads of cash
Na lie in this different pics.The wads of cash are different.check it well
Lord bless my hustle
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Andersonbanks: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2017
to join the Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria email asap andersonbanksiluminati@gmail.com or call +2349059890458
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by abah009: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
The Zimbabwean guy na artist, I know am wells.Their money no get value na, about twenty bundles of their currency fit be a hundred thousand naira viz 100dollars.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
see money.
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by acc001(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shiitposter:
That's a Ghanaian (From the currency)
He's probably into "Sakawa" it's a common thing here. they advertise blood-money rituals on large Bill boards. They don't expect to live too long though.
you'd be surprised that nigga can't even speak English.
Which one b sakawa
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by Shiitposter: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
acc001:

Which one b sakawa

It's what Nigerians will call Yahoo plus
Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by 100Th(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
if this guy is into G+ technically he is using body I. p.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.