Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (76203 Views)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by NEHLIVE: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
There was drama in Nairobi after a prostitute wasn’t allegedly paid by her clients and resorted to destroying their cars. The woman, who is half naked, is seen cursing first then picking a stone before shuttering the car’s windows while calling out her clients. Some men lightly try to talk her out from the action but obviously consumed by anger, she doesn’t listen. She complains of a cut after shuttering the car. Guys in the background are seeing laughing as she goes on destroying the cars ruthlessly. Watch the video below: The video is very graphic in nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqn8wKjZcaE

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/videophoto-prostitute-destroys-clients.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by NEHLIVE: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmm. Kenyans crazy people.. grin

That's how a Kenyan guy suddenly brought out his big manhood while dancing with girl in a club, see the pic» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/imagine-this-idiot.html

6 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by HungerBAD: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Men no dey learn?

Ashawo no get shame and go disgrace you.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
What on earth did I just watch?

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
End time

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by jamalnation(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya again

9 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
I won't blame her because all call girls are crazy, i blame that silly man that will buy market and not want to pay. grin ole!.

That man needs deliverance...see waitin he go bleep. grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by ladyF(f): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yaba left escapee. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm!
I am lost of what to say. Maybe the next commenter can help me talk!
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Rexphobia(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Kenya matter don pass be careful

5 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by martineinstein(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
when i first read the headline,the first thing that came into my mind was: 'kenya'

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by nurez305(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya Nad bad news undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by kingDavidda1st(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oh

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
. kenya: in-time there won't be any need to give certain stories location cheesy

Now why do men use prostitutes?

Tot long and hard and then it hit me!

Guys are lazy!
Lazy to satisfy women
Lazy to be responsible
Lazy to be committed

Its cheaper to DATE!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin Nairobi
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by jejemanito: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hahaha See Her Ugly Ass

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin grin

Osho free customer

If it were to be in Nigeria, the customer of the olosho will definitely be a Yoruba man and an Ijebu man to be precise.

18 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by 2rublues(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Too many weird news from Kenya these days
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya kenya
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
She is crazy Lol.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by LuvU2: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
kenya cheesy
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by evy1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
The poster below me please say something.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
See Yansh
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Student : Aunty... Pls what is The capital of kenya... Teacher : sodom n gomorrah... Student : haba... No be nairobi again... Teacher : na so i see am.... Kenyans n stewpidity

12 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by dadavivo: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
I think I need to go to this kenya , things are really happening there.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by happney65: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
This woman will end up being omolola15 wife if you dont stop being a zoombie.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by twilliamx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
I won't blame her because all call girls are crazy, i blame that silly man that will buy market and not want to pay. grin ole!.

Ole..not thief but lazy cos only a mentally lazy person will resort to prostitution.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Innodon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why Always Kenya

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by adorablevic: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
shocked....she no dey wear undies ni
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
If d man is married, and wifey has seen the video, obviously she'll know his car. I wonder what wifey will do. Set d car ablaze I hope. cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.