Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (76202 Views)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
I won't blame her because all call girls are crazy, i blame that silly man that will buy market and not want to pay. grin ole!.
LOL, oshofree tins be dat
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
holluphemydavid:

LOL, oshofree tins be dat
Na prostitute e want do oshofre with, him get luck say she no break him head. grin
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
crazy news everywhere. grin

The beauty of nairaland fixes,are the weird,realistic, absurd,wonderful and insulting comments.
NB: Not also forgetting, having to chat to you
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
as expected it happened in kenya grin
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The beauty of nairaland fixes,are the weird,realistic, absurd,wonderful and insulting comments.
NB: Not also forgetting, having to chat to you
Wow!, i am blushing already. grin
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by kayo80(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
chiddyok:
If d man is married, and wifey has seen the video, obviously she'll know his car. I wonder what wifey will do. Set d car ablaze I hope. cheesy cheesy grin

Or burn his house down. Left Eye style.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by justjify(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
What the hell do guys benefit from patronizing prostitutes? undecided
You can't comfortably kiss them lipsrsealed ,
You can't comfortably suck the boobadies... wink ,
You cant do a public display of affection with a prostitue. angry
You can't plug your pipe in her mouth, neither can you put your mouth on her bore hole. embarassed cry
Worst of it all, one wrong move and the nonentity will mess you up( just like this Kenyan Olosho did to her client )because she has absolutely nothing to lose.
#TeamAntiProstitute

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by diva90: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
She doesn't seem sane to me undecided
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, i am blushing already. grin

Lol. Oya let's go to roadside, so we can go buy some puff puff and zobo. And we go gist under our favorite coconut tree.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
the way certain mischievous nairalanders keep seeking negative news from Kenya so they can get the topic on front page is just the same way CNN or BBC keeps seeking out negative stories about Africa, portraying us in a bad light as undeveloped or messed up continent.
whoever it is that keeps promoting this trend on nairaland, pushing any news that's drug related, or scam related so we could start a tribal e war , I urge you to stop.
you are setting a bad precedent here. it may seem funny now but i tell you, you are starting a revolution here that will negatively tell on naira land brand in future if you don't nip in the bud. a word is enough for the wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. Oya let's go to roadside, so we can go buy some puff puff and zobo. And we go gist under our favorite coconut tree.
cheesy That one na village things o!.

Oya!, i dey come.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
Na prostitute e want do oshofre with, him get luck say she no break him head. grin
Some guys still get mind dey do oshofree with prostitute, and dey will scope her, though once d scoping didn't work d aftermath of is exact wot happened in dis video
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by justjify(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Orishirishi so she can't pull up her pants before she makes a statement? Lol
The place is obviously heating up, can't you see the thick bush?
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by justjify(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
ikiller:
Kenya kenya
I see people calling Kenya. undecided
Wait a minute!!!! Is Kenya the name of the prostitute?
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na dis kine time the man go just dey smile nervously...e no say e don jam wahala grin
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by preselect(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=13pt]and some id1ot put this on front page?[/size]

#BuharisIdiotsEverywhere

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by joystickextend1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol to bad grin
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Alvinnado(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chai there's God oooo
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by samuelUMOH(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya and iniquity are like car and fuel
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
its visa fee bro. you are really missing. very crazy place to be. but their women are more reserved than 9ja babes. u can puck naija babe with sweet mouth but in kenya, no way.
dadavivo:
I think I need to go to this kenya , things are really happening there.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by dadavivo: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
its visa fee bro. you are really missing. very crazy place to be. but their women are more reserved than 9ja babes. u can puck naija babe with sweet mouth but in kenya, no way.
you mean am, no need to go there then.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by crestedguy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Men no dey learn?

Ashawo no get shame and go disgrace you.
my brother you can imagine, ashewo is like a cartel demonic clique, men wey dey Bleep olosho dey try,how normal person go see woman wey be verppy for road alias dialo Sucking human blood, you wil now go and pay for exchange of destiny... chai ashewo don ruin somany destinies, ,, please be wise

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Barigaboy(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2016
No b wetin dey do us for Nigeria dey do them.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Men no dey learn?

Ashawo no get shame and go disgrace you.
From her behaviour might be mentally unstable and perhaps the guy discovered she padded her b..o..obs and a.s..s. which was his main attraction for choosing her and was dissapointed when she undressed.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2016
this one pass just prostitute, she is a mad prostitute the man should be grateful that she did not get hold of his dik
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Mrkc: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2016
is seX really enjoyable.... I need to no....me afraid of it...am Xtill only and holy
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Antighaita(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2016
This is madness
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by christabell18(f): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2016
pulling down her trousers..seriously...she doesnt nid it..well shez a prostitute
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Was it a drunk that made this video that he couldn't even focus the camera almost half the time?. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by hymanflex(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by titosantana(m): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2016
The guys laughing at the background made me grin grin But the camera man did a poor job by not focusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.