Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55104 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Nmaglit: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one OP
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by stardomberry: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
it's a beautiful write up..! I hope d story will be completed
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
stardomberry:
it's a beautiful write up..! I hope d story will be completed
of course it will, I don't leave story I write abandoned,you could check my last story
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nmaglit:
Nice one OP
thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Episode 16.

I woke up from bed hearing the ringtone of my phone, I checked the screen and saw it was cara, I stretched my hand and yawned before picking the call.

Me: Hi bestie, How was your night.

Cara: it was good dear, and yours?

Me:Good baby, so whatsup with the early morning call?

Cara: Lol, You so fund of sleeping, have you checked twitter,instagram and blog these morning?

Me: No baby, what’s there.

Cara: just check and call me when you through.

Me: ok love, call you back in a few minutes.

I clicked open facebook, opened twitter andopened dailymail and other sites, i quickly clicked on the trend button.

I saw cara Wilson topping the trend in the u.k, I clicked on her name, about 200,000 topics about her and a mysterious boy on twitter.

I clicked the first link which directed me back to dailymail.

Cara Wilson in a relationship with mysterious boy? I Scrolled down the page and found about 3 of my pictures with Cara including the one I pecked her on the lips at the store.

I checked facebook and other blogs, all I could see was Cara Wilson in a relationship with mysterious Boy?

I began wondering how the press got those pictures, then I remembered she was a celebrity, all those useless paparazzi followed her behind her backs.

I clicked open linda ikeji to read news about myboss(Mr Ayodej) the first topic I saw was upcoming artiste(Pablo) in relationship with American/London top model Cara Wilson.

I became surprised how the news got to Nigeria, then I remembered everything is possible with Linda ikeji, but how the hell did she even know my name.

I checked the comments and saw positive and negative there, was about calling cara when I got a call from my sister.

I picked it up and she was also telling me about my recent success and how her friends has been disturbing her for my number,i laughed it out and told her not to give my number to anyone.

we talked for a few minutes before she cut the call,I felt on top of the world, I was about dialling cara's number again when my phone started ringing, I checked the caller and saw Mr ayodeji number on the screen.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 2:28am On Sep 09, 2016
...That'z The Start Point Of Ur Fame... Buh Be Wise Pablo.... Bellovers Good Morning
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Daeveed:
...That'z The Start Point Of Ur Fame... Buh Be Wise Pablo.... Bellovers Good Morning

morning bruh
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Episode 17:

I looked at it and was afraid to pick up the call, I heaved a sigh of relief and picked up the call.

Me: Hello sir, how you doing.

Mr Ayodeji: How are you Tony, what the hell are you still doing over there, your name is all over the internet, these the good time to strike the music industry, let’s change the game Boy, I give you maximum of 3days to get yourself down here, let’s get to work.

Me: Okay Boss, You have my word, will be over there soon, thanks boss.

Mr Ayodeji: Okay son, you take care of yourself.

After the call ended, my mind went back to that man who stopped us on the way to the airport.

I kept on pondering on the issue when Deji walked into my room singing Adele-Hello, What’s making these dude so happy I asked myself, He walked upto me and sat beside me on the bed.

Deji: Guy, guess what?

Me: what is it Guy, your own guess I always they fear am?

Deji: Mumu, Anna just agreed to be my girlfriend, since last week o

Me: wow, Bro am so happy for you, howfa you don see my name everywhere?

Deji: hahaha, have seen it since yesterday bro,your name don dey everywhere now o

Me: Bro, All thanks to you that brought me over to London, if not how will I even imagine on meeting Cara?

Deji: bro, It’s How God destined it to be, Guy see you later I wanna go skype my princess.

I shut the door and jumped back on my bed,I logged onto Instagram, /I saw thousands of notification.

I opened my profile and saw my followers about 49,000, but how come, I still chcked these yesterday it wasn’t even quarter of these.

I clicked on Cara verified profile and saw her followers at 6million followers, I scrolled and clicked a picture on her page we both took together.

I scrolled through the comments and saw a guy with instagram handle Richthug Comment ‘’So these all you doing behind my back’’

I quickly logged out instagram and dialled Cara’s Number, she didn’t pick, I dialled the second time, she still didn’t pick.

I picked up my shirt and left the house, I walked over to Cara gate, I opened the passcode since I knew it, on getting inside I heard someone moaning.

I rushed down inside her house, I got inside and ran down to her room, I opened the door slowly, ‘Jesus Christ;’ I Screamed out so loud.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Cara No Go Ble*p Up Oh... Thanks Bro, Am Reali Enjoyin The Story
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by laikas: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2016
i hope say no be she and deji dey bl**p o
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Lamasta(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
@op you have already made my weekend pls always mention me in your subsequent fictional stories thanks...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Ikegodsy(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Pablo u should know by now that i am hot tempered o, what's keeping u nah?? Pls we are waiting...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Who pablo I dey feel u ohh. Next episode plz
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Gmuhdabdul(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Pls be updating us on tym, I am curious 2hear wht u so happening in Cara's room
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Oyinprince(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Following... Still at Episode 6

Nice Story @Bellovers , try to avoid capitalizing other words in between sentences, kinda giving me issues reading
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mideyglitz(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
seriously...this Is sooo cool... nice one @bellovers
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Oyinprince:
Following...
My Veteran Author... U're Welcome
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by yinkhar(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
following
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oyinprince:
Following... Still at Episode 6

Nice Story @Bellovers , try to avoid capitalizing other words in between sentences, kinda giving me issues reading

okay bro,thanks so much
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lamasta:
@op you have already made my weekend pls always mention me in your subsequent fictional stories thanks...

sure bro

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
mideyglitz:
seriously...this Is sooo cool... nice one @bellovers
thanks pretty

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by doriz: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interesting story guy.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by CaraJewel(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Following
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is dope mehn! I never knew I could follow a story with such rapt attention. U are good bro! More ink to ur pen.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Oyinprince(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Daeveed:
My Veteran Author... U're Welcome
Lol, veteran ke?
Make I siddon near u abeg
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by spokesman3k(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is awesome pls kindly update asap
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oyinprince:
Lol, veteran ke?
Make I siddon near u abeg
No Probz... Buh The Space Small Oh U Go Manaqe??..... * Shifts For Him*
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
doriz:
Interesting story guy.
thanks, you welcome
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
spokesman3k:
This is awesome pls kindly update asap

thanks bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
This is dope mehn! I never knew I could follow a story with such rapt attention. U are good bro! More ink to ur pen.

thanks bro,you welcome
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Episode 18.

I saw signs of blood stain on the floor, I traced it and saw Cara In the bath-tub lying down unconsciously with blood stains in the tub.

I ran to her, sat down at the edge of the tub, I called out her name thrice she didn’t respond, I shaked her body still she didn’t respond.

I tried giving her C.P.R she didn’t move or blink an eye yet she was still breathing, I got scared immediately and brought out my phone to call in the emergency number when I felt her tiny voice telling me to please don’t call anyone in.

I turned back and saw her forcing herself to stand up, I helped her up and carried her to the other bathroom where I washed her up.

I ran down to her coffee machine and made her a coffee, I brought it back to her ,she collected it and thanked me.

I sat beside her waiting patiently for her to tell me what happened, i thought about asking her but I felt I should let it slide for now.

i walked over to her and pecked her, everything is gonna be alright, I whispered into her ears.
Cara: Wait Tony, ain’t you gonna ask me what happened?

Me: Surely I was gonna ask you, I want you to get better before you tell me.

Cara: No tony, you my bestie, you have the right to ask me anything, you the only guy I love truly and I won’t want to lose the chance of us being best friends, I really wish to date you but if we do date, we surely gonna break up, which I don’t even plan on loosing you.

She brought her head to my cheeks and pecked me before she stood up and took a chair and climbed up to where an artwork of her on the wall.

she opened a side that looks like a battery place and brought out a memory-card.

I was kinda confused how an ordinary picture will have a memory-card, I stood up to take a quick glance at the picture until I noticed that where her eyes was on the picture isn’t actually her eyes but a spy camera.

I was very shocked, she brought out her laptop and inserted the memory-card into it, she whispered into my ear to watch what happened.

I looked at the screen while she played it, what I saw on the screen made me shouted God name in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.