Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55086 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Olabantu(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Wow, me am enjoying this story but just a few observation's
1: Southampton is not in London, it in southeast of England I think
2: The way Deji was easy to pronounce for the white girls is kinda nt real
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Olabantu:
Wow, me am enjoying this story but just a few observation's
1: Southampton is not in London, it in southeast of England I think
2: The way Deji was easy to pronounce for the white girls is kinda nt real

Lol surely it will be kind of hard to pronounce but its just a fictional story,thanks tho
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by nastynic(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
thumbs up dude, still need another plate of the story. Nice story
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by stardomberry: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
parent pls try and encourage ur children dream... interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
nastynic:
thumbs up dude, still need another plate of the story. Nice story
I sight you bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
stardomberry:
parent pls try and encourage ur children dream... interesting!!!
Yes ooo,oshey
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Episode 30.

Morning came faster than we expected, Deji walked to my room and told me Mr Ayodeji just called to meet in his house these morning.

I stood up and did some morning pushups before walking down to the kitchen to eat the leftover of the previous night when I saw Deji shoving his spoon inside the pot.

I ran like a mad man and grabbed a spoon before joining him.

Deji: hahahaha, guy na hunger dey do you like these

Me: Bro I dey tell you, probably because of the drinks we consume yesterday

Deji: sure bro, so howfa Anna call me for midnight, she say make I greet you

Me: that reminds me, Never spoken to Cara she go don dey vex for me

Deji: Bro I don’t understand you both, Are you guys dating or just close friends

Me: Hahaha, Bro call it whatever you want, I Love that girl, she does also, hope mumsie go allow me marry white girl

Deji: Hahahaha, As for me o, Am proposing to Anna soon

Me: Its been months ago I heard from my younger brother micheal, he Calls only once in a while, Guess he follows mummy’s instructions, But Shade if I hear say she no call

Deji: Hahahaha, that one, am sure she will have called to ask what you bought for her

Me: Sure bro, What does she knows if no be to dey wear cloth dey do fine sisi

We kept on gisting for few minutes before we tidied up the kitchen and went to dress up for the day, I walked into my room and picked up my phone before calling Cara ,she picked on the 3rd ring.

Cara: Baby, How was your night

Me: it was fine love and yours

Cara: Hectic baby, Had some charity event all through yesterday

Me: Baby I want to ask you something

Cara: Anything love

Me: Will you be my girlfriend, Am into you so much Cara, I want us to date, if something happens I promise we will keep on being bestie’s I want to be your super-hero baby

Cara: Wow! What took you so long to say these, I always wanted these, just waiting for the right time to tell you but its good you expressed your feelings first baby

Me: So Is it a Yes?

Cara: Yes love I promise to be your girl, But never cheat on me down there, ok?

Me: I promise love, you too don’t cheat on me, I trust you anyways

Cara: I won’t baby, tho you free to have sex but make sure you don’t love her and don’t get anybody pregnant, that doesn’t mean am gonna have sex with someone tho

Me: Okay love.

We continued talking for few minutes laughing and teasing each other before I ended up the call but not before briefing her about my record label.

Deji walked in dressed up already, he quickly threw his Zanotti sandal on my head seeing I haven’t even had my bath.

I rushed down to the bathroom, between 30minutes we were already on our way to festac.

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
anoda update plzz
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Episode 31

I drove the range while deji just kept busy with his phone, We moved slow when we got to Maryland because of traffic.

I needed snacks to eat so I wind down the drivers seat window to get something, two girls sat in the front seat of the car opposite me,they looked at me and kept on looking like they were familiar with my face.
I removed my glasses and looked at them when all of a sudden the girl sitting beside the other girl driving screamed ‘’oh my God’’

Deji crawled to the backseat and opened the window looking at them, She drove directly beside me and asked through the window if I was Pablo, I replied her positively.

She looked to the other girl beside her and smiled so happily before coming down from the car,she walked to me and greeted before saying hi to deji also, she asked if she could take a picture,

I opened the door and moved half of my body outside before she took some shots, she waved at me and thanked me happily, I looked at her entering back into the car, ‘’what a beautiful girl’’

Deji spanked my head before coming back to the front, After few minutes Lastma official cleared the traffic, we got to Mr Ayodeji mansion and horned, the security opened the gate.

we drove in and parked, We got down and walked inside not before taking a look at some exotic cars parked in his compound.

We walked into the parlour and met him with some people talking, immediately he saw us, he stood up and said Here he comes ‘’referring to me’’

Mr Ayodeji: What took you guys so long?

Me: It was traffic sir, very terrible

Mr Ayodeji: Okay, lets go into the conference room, everyone is waiting including the media and press.

Deji looked at me and smiled, we walked down the house before stopping at a door which he opened, immediately the door was opened, various Camera and flashlights were on which meant I was Live on air.
I was a bit shocked because I never expected such, I took a seat beside Mr ayodeji while Deji sat at the back away from the conference table.

Mr Ayodeji: We welcome you all to these very great day where I present my new artiste under my label, which you guys already know, I present to you guys Pablo.

Me: Am so grateful to be here, after all these years of trying, I finally made a big impact in my life, Its been God all through.

TVC: How are you feeling today Pablo, since am sure its one of the best day of your life, whats your full name

Me: My full name is Temidare Anthony olamuyiwa, I feel great, as you all see am smiling, my boss is smiling everyone in these room is also smiling

They all laughed at the joke I made, Deji gave me a thumbs up.

Soundcity: How has life been all the way, Can you tell us how it all started.

Me: Well it all started when I was 14, I knew I had such talent of being a music artiste.

Although my mum never supported me, all she ever wanted from me was to study accounting and help her manage Dad’s company, but after trying Jamb Twice I knew it was not my Call.

I told her one day I was fed up of school I want to chase my dreams, she told me not in her house, so I packed and thanks to my brothe and God over there which I stayed with I made it these far.

Soundcity: That’s a touching one, So how’s your relationship with your Mum and Dad?

ME: Well Dad is no longer with us and for my mum we thank God

TVC: OH May he have eternal rest, Any siblings?

Me: absolutely, Got a naughty sister and a younger brother, am 20, she’s 18, younger brother is 15.

City people: What’s your relationship status with Cara Wilson and how did you guys meet?

Me: Well we met when I was in London and more importantly She’s my girlfriend.

City people: Wow That’s really great, How you coping with the recent fame, everyone is waiting for your first official release.

Me: Well Its all God all the way and my single drops soon, All viewers and my Fans watching me out there I love you guys, you been all supportive, you can all reach me on twitter and instagram @IamPablo.

We rounded up after I signed the papers which was a 60/40 and two year deal, Deji also signed as my guarantor, we shaked hands with everyone before I heard someone call Daddy.

I traced the voice and saw her, she looked familiar, I think have met her somewhere, Yes! Its her.

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2016
First to comment, happy new month bellovers. Thanks for this interesting story. God bless you.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2016
rachealfst:
First to comment, happy new month bellovers. Thanks for this interesting story. God bless you.

thanks dear God bless you too
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by YINKS89(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2016
u don born pikin outside.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2016
happy new month to everyone on these thread including the ghost readers please your comments and criticism gives me more knowledge am still yet to be a perfect writer. happy independence day, God bless you,God bless me, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by onyiianthony(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence all and bellowed.... nice story dear.... thanks for the update, more grace
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
onyiianthony:
Happy Independence all and bellowed.... nice story dear.... thanks for the update, more grace
God bless You pretty
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
happy new month/ happy independence, God bless us, your comments are needed,ghost readers please identify yourself o.

Episode 32.

Do you guy’s remember One Eniola we ran into each other at the airport in London, there she was coming down the stairs.

I heard daddy came out from her mouth, then I looked at Mr Ayodeji, he smiled and replied omo mi and hugged her, i knew it, we were surely going to see one another again.

Mr Ayodeji: Tony, Deji meet my daughter Eniola, Her elder brother is in the u.k

Me: you remember my face ‘’talking to her’’

Eniola: of course, who don’t know Pablo

Me: oh yes But remember the guy you bumped into at the airport ,you gave him your number.

Eniola: Oh my God’’ Now I remember I expected your call all through but you never called, I saw your face on blogs, tried to remember where I met you but I couldn’t

Me: I erased your number mistakenly, so sorry about that

Deji and Mr Anthony looked shocked and watched us both talking, I explained how we met which only Deji remembered.

I excused myself from Deji who was already watching a football match, she held my hands like we known each other for years and started showing me round their house.

She took me to her room which was decorated in pink all through, I sat on her bed while she went to get me something to drink.

She came in with Grilled chicken and a red red wine, I asked if Deji is doing good, she told me he’s talking to two of her friends, I heaved a sigh of relief.

Me: So what do you do in London?

Eniola: Actually I went to visit my big bro, I was on my way back home when we met at the airport.

Me: oh, cool tho, How’s school, your boyfriend and other things

Eniola:well I school in Unilag 300level faculty of microbiology and on the boyfriend issue am single.

Me: Wow that’s cool but why single, you damn pretty to be single.

Eniola: My Ex-boyfriend was the son of a commissioner, he was just a rich spoilt kid, I had to end the relationship.

Me: hahahaha, funny you anyways I have to start going over to parents, Lets hang around sometimes.

I collected her number and headed back downstairs, the two girls Deji was talking to saw me and congratulated me on the deal, we took some cool selfie before we bade all of them goodbye.

I met Mr Ayodeji outside and told him we were leaving, he bade me farewell and told me to come down tomorrow, work begins.

I gave the three security men on duty 6k for them to share, they hailed me as I drove out of the compound heading to my home, been two years I stepped my foot in our compound

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy new month to u also nd fenks for d update but too small for independence
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
bummybummy:
Happy new month to u also nd fenks for d update but too small for independence
Lol... Happy Independence Oh... *althouqh It Wasn't Celebrated In Ma State*
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Daeveed:
Lol... Happy Independence Oh... *althouqh It Wasn't Celebrated In Ma State*
y nw? Ur state didnt do well ooo, ar dey nt part of Nigeria?
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
bummybummy:
y nw? Ur state didnt do well ooo, ar dey nt part of Nigeria?
I Dont Knw Oh... The Governor Said It Shoudn't Hold Oh
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Daeveed:
I Dont Knw Oh... The Governor Said It Shoudn't Hold Oh
abi ooo, sowi for dat
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2016
bummybummy:
abi ooo, sowi for dat
Thanks...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Episode 33.

We got to Ajah within matter of an hour I drove down to our estate, everywhere looked changed to me, I called shade to come outside.

She came out and told the gateman to open the gate, I drove in and parked behind Mum’s car.

Deji got down first while I opened the Boot, Shade came to me and hugged me tight before pecking e telling me how much she missed me.

The gateman came closer and shaked me telling me he missed me so much, I gave him the I go see you later look and walked inside the house.

Immediately Michael saw me he ran to me and hugged me, I missed him so much I saw my mum in the parlour deji and I prostrated which she answered positively before asking what we going to eat, I looked surprised and happy, when last have I eaten in my own house.

I left the parlour and walked to my old room, it looked tidied, am sure its shade handwork, I heard her calling my name asking if I was in the room.

Shade: Egbon mi, It’s your name have been seeing on television everyday, oga o

Me:I miss you so much sis, come here (I dragged her closer hugging her tight)

Shade:I miss you more bro, I saw some expensive cloths and a wristwatch, are they mine to.

Me: Yes dear, Cara bought them for you, oh she even gave me one of her shirt to give you, she signed on it

Shade: Wow, you told her about me, am happy

Me: Hold on let me call her

I called Cara who was so happy to talk to shade on the phone, My sister is very beautiful that sometimes I pursue guys away from her, I called Michael over to the room leaving Deji alone with mumsie.

Me: How are you, have not heard from you in months, what stopped you from calling me?

Michael: Sorry bro I miss you

Me: You now a big boy, you got a girlfriend now?

Michael: kind of bro

Shade: Don’t mind him he has, Her name is even Anita

Me: You guys have started again ehn

Shade: My sweet brother, my lovely brother

Me: What is it again o shade, Michael I got you a rolex watch and some clothes, collect it from shade

Shade: Bro am broke Jo, I have just 1k in my account, look at my phone the screen is broken(Samsung s5).

Michael: Me too bro, I need a phone and am broke to.

Me: Okay you guys should calm down, will take you to Slot on my way now.

I left them rejoicing, I sneaked into mumsie room to peep, then I remembered my song book she seized then.

I opened her side drawer didn’t see it, I noticed a letter from a hospital, I kept it back inside but another spirit told me to take a look.

I opened the letter to read the content, what I saw inside Got me fall on the bed, I looked at the door and saw my mum standing with tears dropping down her cheeks

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Olabantu(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oya Oga Bellovers abeg no leave us hanging ooo...come continue wetin you don start
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice story, God bless you
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by spokesman3k(m): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2016
bellovers:

Episode 33.

We got to Ajah within matter of an hour I drove down to our estate, everywhere looked changed to me, I called shade to come outside.

She came out and told the gateman to open the gate, I drove in and parked behind Mum’s car.

Deji got down first while I opened the Boot, Shade came to me and hugged me tight before pecking e telling me how much she missed me.

The gateman came closer and shaked me telling me he missed me so much, I gave him the I go see you later look and walked inside the house.

Immediately Michael saw me he ran to me and hugged me, I missed him so much I saw my mum in the parlour deji and I prostrated which she answered positively before asking what we going to eat, I looked surprised and happy, when last have I eaten in my own house.

I left the parlour and walked to my old room, it looked tidied, am sure its shade handwork, I heard her calling my name asking if I was in the room.

Shade: Egbon mi, It’s your name have been seeing on television everyday, oga o

Me:I miss you so much sis, come here (I dragged her closer hugging her tight)

Shade:I miss you more bro, I saw some expensive cloths and a wristwatch, are they mine to.

Me: Yes dear, Cara bought them for you, oh she even gave me one of her shirt to give you, she signed on it

Shade: Wow, you told her about me, am happy

Me: Hold on let me call her

I called Cara who was so happy to talk to shade on the phone, My sister is very beautiful that sometimes I pursue guys away from her, I called Michael over to the room leaving Deji alone with mumsie.

Me: How are you, have not heard from you in months, what stopped you from calling me?

Michael: Sorry bro I miss you

Me: You now a big boy, you got a girlfriend now?

Michael: kind of bro

Shade: Don’t mind him he has, Her name is even Anita

Me: You guys have started again ehn

Shade: My sweet brother, my lovely brother

Me: What is it again o shade, Michael I got you a rolex watch and some clothes, collect it from shade

Shade: Bro am broke Jo, I have just 1k in my account, look at my phone the screen is broken(Samsung s5).

Michael: Me too bro, I need a phone and am broke to.

Me: Okay you guys should calm down, will take you to Slot on my way now.

I left them rejoicing, I sneaked into mumsie room to peep, then I remembered my song book she seized then.

I opened her side drawer didn’t see it, I noticed a letter from a hospital, I kept it back inside but another spirit told me to take a look.

I opened the letter to read the content, what I saw inside Got me fall on the bed, I looked at the door and saw my mum standing with tears dropping down her cheeks
I like ur story badly that I always refresh to check if there is a new updates keep it up
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Olabantu(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2016
You don't have to qoute the whole post to express your point na......anyways, Belloversit a public holiday so give us a nice update today oo
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olabantu:
You don't have to qoute the whole post to express your point na......
Guy Ah Taya Oh!! angry
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
spokesman3k:

I like ur story badly that I always refresh to check if there is a new updates keep it up
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olabantu:
You don't have to qoute the whole post to express your point na......anyways, Belloversit a public holiday so give us a nice update today oo

OK sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bellover wetin happen? No update?
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Episode 34:

I looked at her as she joined me on the bed cleaning her tears, I hugged her telling her am sorry, she asked me to forgive her for what she did, I forgave her immediately.

Me: Mum so what we going to do about your Lung Cancer?

Mum: papa (as she fondly calls me) Its in the late stage, nothing more to do, I got just 3weeks more to live, I wanted you back home, I willed all the properties in your name, I need you to be strong Papa.

Me: Ma, there is got to be something, I can fly you abroad

Mum: we tried that Papa, But I could retry.

Me: Okay ma, have you told shade and Michael about these

Mum: I want you to tell them yourself, I can’t bring myself in telling them

Me: I understand ma

We walked out of the room, I saw Shade and Michael already dressed up, Mum asked them where they were going to.

I told her am taking them out, I signalled to Deji for us to leave, I asked him to drive these time,I felt to weak I couldn’t drive.

We headed to shoprite at lekki , I tried faking a smile all through, couldn’t wait to sort these kids out before telling them.

I asked Shade to give me her phone to check pictures, she collected mine also, I scrolled through her gallery then her whatsapp.

We all entered Slot, immediately I got in, Some people recognised me immediately and asked for pictures.

I snapped with all while Deji followed another girl out trying to collect her number.

Me: Shade which phone do you want to buy?

Shade: my Sweet brother, I want iphone6 jo, please na

Me: Hahahaha, you ehn, Michael iwo nkan(what about you)

Michael: Bro Any phone is okay for me o

We walked to where the iphone6 depot was, I saw prices of 145k for iphone6 and 190k for iphone6s.

I looked at her and she pointed at the iphone6s Gold, I will surely do anything to make them happy,

I Paid for the Phone with my Atm and asked Michael if he wants an Iphone to, he rejected it telling me he doesn’t like an iphone.

We walked to where Samsung was and he pointed at SamsungS6, I looked at him and told him hes just 15, its to big for him.

He chose a Samsung J7 I looked at the price and saw 87k I paid for it also, I took them inside shoprite to buy their favourites.

I Looked round for Deji before seeing him waving at the girl he was talking to the other time, shade brought out her Phone to take some pictures of four of us, It was a great day,

I called Mum to allow them sleep over with me since it was weekend, She agreed and we headed straight to ikeja, I have to break the news to them somehow I kept on thinking in my mind.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.