Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55103 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
wish ya d best of luck
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Bellovers...... u never finish ur exams

success bro

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by xamiel4(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
He is having exams. Yes. At least let him upload an episode. Its been days.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
sorry for keeping you are waiting guys, Pablo is back...

Episode 53

I woke up to a beautiful Friday morning, we had a plane to catch up in two hours, I called shade and asked her to come into my room.

Shade: morning bro

Me: how far,we going to the airport in an hour time, you staying here till am back or ife’s house

Shade: we will all stay here bro, will miss you, buy things when coming back o

Me: ok ma, be a good girl oo, if you like bring boys inside

Shade: hahaha, you know I cant bro

It was time to leave for the airport I collected shade’s account number and transferred 100k incase they needed something.
we got into the cab and headed straight to the airport.

Deji: so happy we going back, can’t wait to see anna

Me: bro same here o, the video shoot is gonna be turnt up

Deji: so how far with the business you wanna establish

Me: well not now bro, all the money is in a fixed deposit account

Deji: oh nice one

We arrived at the airport, wizkid called to know our whereabouts, he directed us to where his crew was.

we exchanged greeting with everyone before boarding the jet, I sat opposite wizkid, we took different pictures.

i called cara to tell her we leaving already, she was so happy and told me she will wait for me personally at the airport.

Me: bro what’s good, been hearing rumours about you dissing skales

Wizkid: don’t even know what to say, its more like a publicity stunt, everywhere good man

Me: oh,so hows the video gonna be like

Wizkid: well its just a studio and outside ish, the video is gonna be a hit with ty dolla sign appearance

Me: sure bro, me can’t wait for it o

We talked and talked till I slept off, I looked at deji before sleeping and noticed he was playing monopoly with wizkid’s manager.

2 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Episode 54

I woke up to wizkid touch on my body asking me to fasten my seatbelt that we about to land.

I used my seatbelt immediately as we landed at the airport in Manchester London, within minutes we were out of the airport, I noticed Cara with her bodyguard.

Wizkid: isn’t that your girl

Me: yes its her, come let me introduce her to you

Wizkid: sounds nice

I walked towards Cara, immediately she saw me she removed her glasses and jumped on me giving me a kiss which lasted for a minute leaving different people snapping us.

I broke off the kiss and wizkid chuckled.

Me: Cara meet wizkid, wizkid meet my baby

Wizkid: nice to meet you, have seen and hard so much about you

Cara: same here, love your new song with ty dolla sign and these stubborn ass here

Me: oh so am a stubborn ass, wizkid lets go back to Nigeria

She grabbed me immediately and told me she was joking.

I shaked and gave wizkid a brotherly love, Deji came around after talking with wizkid’s manager, he hugged cara as we entered her car

Me: wait, where we going

Cara: my house ofcourse

Me: that’s far away, cant we tay in a hotel

Cara: hahaha, I got a house in Manchester baby, Anna is joining us tomorrow.

Deji: thank goodness

We arrived at Cara’s house within 20minutes, it was such a lovely duplex with a swimming pool also.

she opened the door not before telling her bodyguard he can leave now

She showed deji the other room before taking me to our room, I fell on the bed without taking off my cloth or shoe

Cara: stand up dirty boy

Me: baby am so tired, let me be like these jo

Cara: lets go shower together

Me: you mean it(jumps off from the bed)

Cara: hahaha, you wont change, I miss you baby

Me: I miss you more my queen

We showered together before going down to meet Deji who was already laughing on the phone.

I sat down on one of the chairs before opening instagram, I saw a picture of me and wizkid the one we took inside the jet on his page with the caption(up to something)

I saw different comments especially with the hashtag of two kings.

I uploaded a full picture of the crew including Deji and captioned it(up to something) within 20minutes I already got over a thousand likes.

I smiled before raising my head up to see Cara winking at me before entering back into the room.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by nastynic(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
I uploaded a picture of i and bellovers and hashtagged it "up to fame " ******this is wonderfilled,suspense oriented piece, if u know u re filling this just dab for us

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by xamiel4(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Pablo are you aware that Eniola is in Nigeria seeing everything. Reading the news about you and Cara. Am waiting for the next episode asap.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
nice comeback..
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
welcom bck, ao z xams?
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by SPDAZZY(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wow, this is great. Please Bellovers, Eniola should go, don't even make her pregnant. #TeamCara
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
nastynic:
I uploaded a picture of i and bellovers and hashtagged it "up to fame " ******this is wonderfilled,suspense oriented piece, if u know u re filling this just dab for us

Am dabing already

Nice one bellovers
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Episode 55

I walked up to the room to meet Cara who winked at me before jumping on the bed laughing, I joined her on the bed and kissed her for few minutes.

Me: I missed you so much

Cara: I missed you more, how have your music been, I can see my baby is already a superstar

Me: yes o, glory be o God and thanks to you

Cara: how

Me: you brought me into spotlight cara, you gave me all these publicity
Cara: awww baby, why don’t we do something crazy.

She brought out her phone and switched it to camera using the self-timer.

she kissed me for a minute putting her hands round my neck.

she told me love you which I replied back before saving the video, she posted it on her page and captioned it happiness.

We had a great time over night with the sex, cuddling, catching up on old times.

I woke up first and saw my pretty baby sleeping, I covered her with blanket, she woke up lazily and stretched.

she drew me closer to kiss me but I used a finger to hold her mouth playfully asking her to brush first.

She screamed before kicking and blowing me, throwing pillows at me, I ran round the room so she wont catch me.

Now is a brief biography about Cara, she’s 20years, older than me with months, according to her and Wikipedia.

Her dad is a medical doctor in united states while her mum has her own clothing line.

she started modelling at the age of 12, she went platinum after she appeared in a movie at the age of 16 where she acted as the female lead in the high school movie(High school love)ever since then she’s been called for different modelling jobs, according to forbes.

she’s the 6th highest paid model in the world, I cant believe she’s my girlfriend and we both madly in love wih each other, but like they said, Love is blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Episode 56

The next morning wizkid called to let us know the venue for the shoot and the time for 10am.

He asked me to bring Cara so she can make a guest appearance in the video,I told Cara which she agreed to.

I went down to check on Deji and told him to dress up, Anna called to let us know shes coming down during evening.

We all freshened up between 1hour, Cara called her bodyguard to take us out, I asked why she needed him.

she made me know stalkers are always bothering her these days,we headed out to the venue of the shoot.

I checked instagram and noticed the video cara uploaded has over a million views with lot of comment.

I checked twitter and saw different media houses and blogs posted it already with the headline of Catony expresses their love for each other, I wonder who gave us that name.

I showed her the latest trend which she joked about me kissing like a monster, I spanked her on the head playfully before Deji told us to get a room.

Me: hahaha why you jealous, your baby is joining you soon

Deji: yes yes, I hope she makes it in time

Cara: how about I call her and tell her not to bother coming that you don’t want her to.

Deji: hahaha, don’t o, please

We all laughed for few minutes, we got to the venue, wizkid welcomed us, directing us to a room.

I met ty dolla sign sitting down, busy with his phone with some of his crew members.

Me: hey t.y

Ty: hey man of the moment

Cara: Ty what’s good

Ty: hey beauty, missed seeing your face in California, hope these dude is taking care of you, I trust him anyways

Cara: ofcourse yes

I introduced deji to him, we all laughed and talked well before we got set for the video shoot.

we rounded up late in the night, Anna already called to let us know she was in her hotel room.

we took pictures before leaving, we drove to the hotel where anna lodged, picked her up then headed to a night club.

Deji and anna were so excited to see each other, they kissed for minutes.

it was cara’s cough that spoilt the moment, we got to the number one club in Manchester.

The bouncers led us to the v.v.i.p, where we sat down anticipating the good things to follow.

2 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by nastynic(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
.runs into sharaton, "bar man abeg pass me pure water and straw" thinks aloud "make e no be say na only pablo sabi flexing" brings out phone guy i dey wait ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by stardomberry: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
cara is one gal I love!!! I hope der love we last long... she is too down to down to earth my cara!! Beautifully written
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
welcome back.....I hope u will make amends for those days
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
nastynic:
.runs into sharaton, "bar man abeg pass me pure water and straw" thinks aloud "make e no be say na only pablo sabi flexing" brings out phone guy i dey wait ooooooo!

Na pure water u wan use straw drink

Bellovers.....come and hear ur partner in crime
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by prudie: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello bellovers...it's been a while you gv us an episode of your story.....i do hope you are doing fine and am waiting in earnest to read another episode...cheers.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na so this story take finish? Bellover where art thou? U can't bring us this far and abandon us. We wannaa hear more abt Pablo escapades.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mideyglitz(f): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
bellovers, I've been following this story since you started. it's a nice write-up.. please come and continue
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Since last year we didn't hear anything from you. Haba
I have been a silent reader b4 who follow you bumper to bumper but see o
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
Hmm...Don't even know what to say or where to start from....Its been months I abandoned these story but It wasn't my fault... Had some Issues with life generally.. scrolled through nairaland today and realised I didn't finish this story..basically Am not ought to be here but I have to just finish what I started... Am really really sorry...If you still want me to finish up the story...with your comments I will start posting.. Once again Am sorry...

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Shakyroh320(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
keep it coming dear,all is well
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
No p man we still

gat ur back
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by cyberprince8(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2017
At last... keep it coming bro ... was abt to give up
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:45am On May 30, 2017
Episode 57

I excused myself and headed to the toilet, I walked into the male toilet to pee and walked out immediately, Cara spotted me and pushed me back into the toilet and closed the door.

she opened up her gown and bent down holding the water closet and winked at me.

We got out of the toilet after 10 minutes gone, she smiled at me before holding my hands as we walked down back to the v.i.p stand.

The club manager noticed us and waved, the next thing we heard was the voice of the hypeman.

Hypeman: Everyone we got two important people in the house tonight

Crowd: Who are they!!

Hypeman: Give it up for Pablo and our beautiful own Cara

The crowd went wild after hearing our names, Cara opened her bottle of champaigne and held me to the stage.

The hypeman and the crowd asked for me to sing my world trending song Happiness, I obeyed them and sang every bit of the song, they also sang along.

We left the club by midnight and headed straight to Cara’s house, we were so intoxicated by the alcohol that immediately we got in we all left for our room.

I couldn’t even pul off my clothes I fell on the bed and slept off.

The following morning I woke up with a battling stomach, got knocked off yesterday and woke up very hungry, looked beside me and couldn’t find Cara.

I headed to the bathroom to wash my face before heading downstairs.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:47am On May 30, 2017
Episode58.

Cara was busy in the kitchen with Anna preparing breakfast, I greeted them both good morning not without kissing cara softly on the lips.

I headed down to Deji’s room only to find the idiot still sleeping, I moved closer to his bed and knocked him on his head playfully

Deji: guy you dey craze oo

Me: look at the time and you still sleeping

Deji: omo bro was knocked out yesterday had so much to drink

Me: same here o…been thinking this for a long time, planning on doing a single over here in London thinking of featuring Rita ora and Ty dolla sign.

Deji: nice idea bro, but Rita ora how do we get to her

Anna: That’s a simple task, I style her clothing, I can get through to her but it might require money

ME: I don’t mind paying it, have to talk to my boss first tho

Deji: please is the food ready, am starving

ME: ode boy food no go kill you.

We headed straight to the dining where I explained o Cara about what I have in mind she gave me the go ahead , after breakfast, I decided to call my boss and tell him my plans

Mr Ayodeji: How are you boy

Me: fine sir and you

MR Ayodeji: am good, anything you wanna tell me cause I got a huge surprise to tell you

ME: I have plans on doing a song over here with Rita ora and Ty dolla sign, both might cost money tho

Mr ayodeji: Go for It kid, its gonna be a massive hit, am ready to spend any amount.

ME: Thanks boss, so what was it you wanted to tell me

Mr Ayodeji: Pepsi just called in and offered a contact, they wanna make you an ambassador, contract and agreement fee over a 100million for 2 years. You get 40 percent while your manager gets 10percent.

ME: wow… that’s a huge one.. am in Boss
WE talked for a while before ending the call, I walked to the room and found cara dressing u to go to the movie location.

I asked if I should follow her she obliged, she put her arms round me then kissed me before saying am the best thing that ever happened to her..

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by oluwatosin070: 6:28am On May 30, 2017
way to go.. following you bumper to bumper
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Jane1234f(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
Wow,i love this... Bellovers you're doing a great job here,well done bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Lolsd: 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
I practically forgot dis story....!! writer thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by LilySopi(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
More
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mercyymai(f): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
wen shu will expect more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.