Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel (1901 Views)

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! / The Picture Of A Church I Took Captured An 'Angel' / When You Think The Girl You Are Dating Is An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:

Says the sadistic NINNYHAMMER grin
correct guy that bbm guy too dey bully people
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:

What are you go'n do? buster caps lock on me? Furck off junior grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by Boring: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
I'm very soft and emotional, i cry too buh 4 smth worth crying, not some verbal abuse
you go enjoy nairaland romanceland be dat..the section of furckers like vizkiz and the rest of them trolls grin
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by vizkiz: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:

i was expecting u to still be vizkiz the furcker, maybe that one for make win yimu undecided..

lol... Yeah, was expecting that from you. You'v got a pick up line for the next 2days.
Would have been better if you came up with your real moniker. Scared Motherfucker grin
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by vizkiz: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
lipsrsealed
I know that look wink
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by Boring: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:

lol... Yeah, was expecting that from you. You'v got a pick up line for the next 2days.
Would have been better if you came up with your real moniker. Scared Motherfucker grin

ma niggaaa..hahahaha..,copy and paste makes the world a better place, why should i use my brian on you, wen i can twist ur own words grin
real moniker or not ogbeni dis online i can be any motherfucker i wanna be.. undecided
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by mercichoco(f): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:

you go enjoy nairaland romanceland be dat..the section of furckers like vizkiz and the rest of them trolls grin
Lol, vizkiz a what? aite thank u
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by greatnaija01: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
onila:
smiley smiley

greatnaija01

U have been so nice and supportive of me

I deal with so much negativity here and in the world
having someone who believes in you and supports you
it means so much

May the heavens bless you
you shall be a blessing to ur family and generations
I wish all ur wishes are granted

I appreciate ur kind words so much

love Onila ❤

i have not been online since.... i am in lagos and where i stay d network is bad.... i was feeling so low this rainy morning and I SAW THIS MSG.... my God...onila.... u shocked me. thanks alot. pls pm me your whatsapp contact.. i will chat with u to thank you again. THANK YOU SO MUCH... I have done more for others but never got a THANK YOU.... this is the best thing for me in NL this year. MY GOD BLESS YOU MADLY.
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by sucess001(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
onila:
smiley smiley

greatnaija01

U have been so nice and supportive of me

I deal with so much negativity here and in the world
having someone who believes in you and supports you
it means so much

May the heavens bless you
you shall be a blessing to ur family and generations
I wish all ur wishes are granted

I appreciate ur kind words so much

love Onila ❤

would luv to chat with you someday...
Re: Greatnaija01, You Are An Angel by greatnaija01: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
WITH WHO?

onila ? or

moi?. you didnt need to QUOTE just pm her

sucess001:

would luv to chat with you someday...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Committing Suicide / Why Do Women Cheat? / Man Breaks Penis While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.