Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Uncreated Creatures - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uncreated Creatures (522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncreated Creatures by daisydasha(f): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Hey am new here. But have been a guest for a while. this is my first story. I hope you like it.

CHAPTER ONE.
The sound of wind rustling the leaves on the floor on this bright Autumn evening caught Lia's attention. The mere fact she could hear it was a surprise to anyone. She was in one of the liveliest streets in new York and was dressed as always in a plain white T-shirt and black jeans completed with black sneakers and face cap. Only if you looked close enough will you realise she is a girl.
On the outside she was a cool facade but inside she was boiling with emotions. Shock, rage, embarrassment and disbelief all fused into one. And then suddenly it all made perfect sense, the reason she was faster, stronger and tougher than ten boys put together. the reason for her enhanced sight and hearing. The reason she was always a freak. The reason she sometimes predicts the future. The reason her dreams always came through. It was all the same. All of it. Real and impossible.
Cause she just found out she wasn't human.
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Uncreated Creatures by daisydasha(f): 3:54am On Aug 11, 2016
A silent scream pierced the night like a knife it ended just as Erika's eyes flew open. She knew that this dream always came every Friday. What she didn't know was that the war had began. The fate of Earth rests on the shoulders of four people who aren't human. gods were coming to earth. Some to dominate, some to help, some to merely watch. It was revealed in that single dream but the four of them had to come together to know the meaning. They were four people from different parts of the world. They had never met still one is not complete without the rest. They were THE LIGHT. A name given to Them centuries ago when their future was all planned. A name given by the gods of Olympus.
The end was coming and they had to stop it. But how?
When didn't know anything-- Not even themselves.
TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: Uncreated Creatures by callmeomotee33(f): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice beginning, next update pls
Re: Uncreated Creatures by Donpeteranking(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Grab my pop corn and alomo.seated comforably in front seat and waiting for the ride.
Re: Uncreated Creatures by daisydasha(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
"hey darling" said a hot Blondie as she passed by Thomas on a side walk. Giving him a wink, she obviously took is poker face as an invitation to continue flirting. Had it been another day she would have been right but not that day. Not the day he found out
Kate had been cheating on him. With his best friend for that matter. Well now all he could do was to bury himself in sports the only thing he could trust. Speaking of that he remembered the upcoming competition between three reputable high schools- and as for Kate he was going to pay back in her own coin. For starters he faced the blonde next to him and said in his most charming voice."hey honey, you got a little something for me don't you" after a while with his wits and looks he got her contact and left the park humming is favourite song Ciara" I bet".
Re: Uncreated Creatures by daisydasha(f): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
"hey darling" said a hot Blondie as she passed by Thomas on a side walk. Giving him a wink, she obviously took is poker face as an invitation to continue flirting. Had it been another day she would have been right but not that day. Not the day he found out
Kate had been cheating on him. With his best friend for that matter. Well now all he could do was to bury himself in sports the only thing he could trust. Speaking of that he remembered the upcoming competition between four reputable high schools- and as for Kate he was going to pay back in her own coin. For starters he faced the blonde next to him and said in his most charming voice."hey honey, you got a little something for me don't you" after a while with his wits and looks he got her contact and left the park humming is favourite song Ciara" I bet".
Re: Uncreated Creatures by Botaflica(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
You are doing good, but I'll say that your writings needs more attention. I mean you have to work better at your presentations and more. Keep up the good work, it's in you.
Re: Uncreated Creatures by TheBlessedMAN: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don show with my alomo and doughnut... Make i drag my chair go frnt seat.... Oya contunu
Re: Uncreated Creatures by daisydasha(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Deneen ran with all his might. The crowd hailed him. He even thought he heard some girls cooing at him, no such luck though. He was Deneen, the school nerd. He was short pale with [center]Deneen ran with all his might. The crowd hailed him. He even thought he heard some girls cooing at him, no such luck though. He was Deneen, the school nerd. He was short pale with [/center]Deneen ran with all his might. The crowd hailed him. He even thought he heard some girls cooing at him, no such luck though. He was Deneen, the school nerd. He was short pale with wild dark locks he was going to represent the school next week and that was all that matters- along with girls attention.

(1) (Reply)

S / Lesson Of The Day. / The Hunger Games Ebook For Your Enjoyment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.