Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Grief Disbelief=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grief Disbelief=>write Up By Dindy (464 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / Short Story: "LOVE'S GRIEF" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grief Disbelief=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2016
GRIEF DISBELIEF=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
What do you think it means?
What do you feel it is?
What actually do you think I am talking about?
Can you explain the content in it?
Where did your mind go to when you saw the topic?
What did you imagine?
Do you think it means death?
Do you think it explains disbelief?
Do you feel I am writing non sense?
Do you think I am abnormal explaining something that doesn't make any sense to you?.let me break it down for a better and good understanding.
Firstly what does grief relate to?,grief relates to sorrow, tears, death, pain, or you could just say bad happenings,nothing good comes out of the word 'GRIEF',but in some cases your enemy's grief is your joy and happiness,and vise-visa.
Secondly what is disbelief?,disbelief is the ability not to belief,sometimes we disbelief things without fully knowing,sometimes we choose to disbelief. like i say sometimes in my head"PEOPLE AND THEIR DISBELIEF".
Now let me tell you what I mean by "GRIEF DISBELIEF". What it means is "FEAR"........crazy right?,stupid right?,well you will say that because you don't understand the word fear,maybe after I most have explained further what fear is then you will see what I saw.
FEAR a sudden unexpected happening that grips you both emotionally and psychologically,it taps into a weak side of your inner soul,spirit and body. It is a digger of one's weakness,you can't ever succeed with it,it is a backward spirit,it is a killer,it kills the strength in you,It is a blockage to anything you wanna do or anywhere you wanna go or who you wanna be.
Fear it not a good thing, it comes with his friends death,tricks,te
ars,shock,sadness and uncomfort. When your Fear it is due to 'BAD HAPPENINGS', And 'BAD HAPPENINGS' are related to "GRIEF".
Why I said that is because when you are in danger it send a fear signal up and down your spain and also to your emotions. We all know what danger relates to 'bad happening'.
Fear also comes in a way that you won't believe it, even if you hear it or when it is right in front of you,it is related to 'DISBELIEF',e.g; when you hear that your love one is dead,what comes in is 'shock' and you won't believe it,sometimes even when the person sees it,the person will still doubt it until later fear wins the person's thoughts and emotions.
But sometime you bring fear to your own self by over thinking something or when you are high on some drugs that makes everything look like demons and beast.
Well, the worst fear is the ones our mind play on us( sometimes what kills people is the sound of the gun not the bullet. I know you might wonder why I said "sometimes",well I said that because if a person is shot in the head or heart that person is a goner whether the gun makes sound or not).
Fear is the devil's hand work in some cases,he plays around with your mind so that you won't be happy and so that you will blame God for it.
Fear is one of the devils' great weapon against human.
Some of you won't understand what i said until you are in the dark alone and you start imagining things.
LET ME JUST ROUND IT UP HERE BY SAYING FEAR IS SADNESS,SORROW AND DEATH THAT WE DON'T BELIEVE IN.....'FEAR IS A GRIEF DISBELIEF'.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING..................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outl
ook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy.

(1) (Reply)

Retrospect / Rubber Kerosene Flame (A Story On Jungle Justice) / The Silent Battles Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.