Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt (43841 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / #hitlerbuhari Must Listen To The Warning Of The Wise If ...... / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by bennynaza(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
So many of these around now. They are no longer threatening.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Dnnnn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
chi4ik4:
empty threat .
try am
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by amstamon: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
The writen words on the wall doesn't look real to me..
Op, u no get sense, and I know say I no get sense again.
Walai..... Oya receive sense.

Senseless sense......
Seems like I'm high on something
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by johnstar(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Sam1759(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahahahaha funny.... more trash on dat land lol
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by patostation(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
This reminds me of a similar warning in Lagos that says: "For your own sake do not urinate here. We will collect your urine for our juju".

Omo, no be person tell me to steer clear.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Livinusc(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
End time threat . grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by mhisbliss(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
lol cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by guiddoti: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Drop your waste, carry curse go. Exchange by trade. grin Lobatan
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by garlicrey(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Saw this in my area too grin

Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Daniluv007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tunami:
Me and my friend was strolling in a street in p.h yesterday evening and i saw this write up that was written in a fence. It seems the owner is tired of warning defaulters. Lalasticlala come and see, this one is not about snake.
oga abeg shut up there dis tin was edited
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Eshinkan: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Not everyone can read so OYO for the owner grin grin

My Princess, my number one crush on Nairaland. tongue
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Frankpromise04(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na lie, photo shop
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by pedrilo: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
beautyerhu86:
Meanwhile there are enough refuse there. Nigerians and their juju threat. Mchewwwwwwww. Funny enough na dat kine place dey sweet to troway doti sef
oya go dump dotty there and see if nor be wetin go dey happen to u be dis

Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Princejboy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
lol unreversible curse cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by ammyluv2002(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Eshinkan:

My Princess, my number one crush on Nairaland. tongue
*blushing * kiss tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by wristbangle: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
chaii....ogbomosho and ilorin ...... they fit curse even curse itself... so P.H too don join the boat...... but this one small now.....

Lol go ibadan u go read tire. Threatening warning like

Dump refuse here and accident will claim their children life abruptly or highest form of lunacy will befall all their generation.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by rhadiator15(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
;
Tunami:
i don upload am na
grin
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Rozaybb(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin cheesy..
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by lurdkriss: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ki Lo le to yen undecided
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by gymer(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
The dumping of refuse is the CAUSE.

ifymagik:
A Curse CAUSELESS....

CANNOT COME
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tunami:
Me and my friend was strolling in a street in p.h yesterday evening and i saw this write up that was written in a fence. It seems the owner is tired of warning defaulters. Lalasticlala come and see, this one is not about snake.
Funny nobody saw the fakeness in that inscription. Looks photoshopped to me
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by katerine7(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
lol
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by rhymaholic: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Empty threat
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Biospnx(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
edlion57:
Some people will still dump it
;D100% sure[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Tunami(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
nma24:
Funny nobody saw the fakeness in that inscription. Looks photoshopped to me
its not photoshoped, believe it or leave it.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Tunami(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Daniluv007:
oga abeg shut up there dis tin was edited
i don't need to argue with you, believe it or leave it. I no dey beg you to believe am.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
See them, Nigerians. The same people making noise on this thread are the same who would act like the spot doesn't exist for fear of catching their own generational curse. We are always quick to shout 'I would, I would' but're nowhere found when it's time to show action.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by elfex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
la copy la hang
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by charlesucheh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
This one dey vex o!!!
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by emmysexxy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
but this looks photoshoped nah
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Eshinkan: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
*blushing * kiss tongue tongue tongue

Babes....blushing will not apply to your skin tone o....ehennn....but you still remain my beloved sha....always.... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Describe This Policeman / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.