Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Dad Reveals Embarrassing Story About His Daugther To Her Boy Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dad Reveals Embarrassing Story About His Daugther To Her Boy Friend (523 Views)

Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital For Her Sick Dad,reveals He Has Passed On / Beyonce's Dad Reveals He Had No Idea Singer Was Pregnant Until Instagram Announc / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Reveals Embarrassing Story About His Daugther To Her Boy Friend by Cornerstone99: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2016
MEGAN McKenna's dad revealed a VERY embarrassing story about her last night on TOWIE to her boyfriend Pete Wicks.
The reality star's family were sharing funny childhood stories about Megan to Pete when Dave decided to go one step further.
Dave said: "You wanted to please everyone, but you didn't please me all the time.
"You used to go behind the settee and poo behind the settee, Megan.
"It wasn't very nice."
Megan was left speechless as her dad relived the moment and opened her mouth in shock.
And Pete put his head in his hands.
But fortunately, her hunky beau managed to see the funny side.
Pete joked: "Hold on, I keep blaming it on the dogs..."
While Megan shot back with: "Don't make out I do it all the time, dad. Oh my God, are you joking? Once..."
Luckily, the 23-year-old's mum, Tanya, was able to give some context to the story.
Tanya added: "But she was only 2 at the time.
"It was just in the potty training stage, I must say."
TOWIE fans thought the story was hilarious and took to Twitter to share their thoughts.
One viewer put: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH @Megan_Mckenna_ pooing behind the sofa I can't cope hahahahaha #towie".
"Love @Megan_Mckenna_ daddy he should be a full towie cast member" another said.
Follow me on Palmchat for celebrity new. my Id: 100210987

(1) (Reply)

Segun Obe-God Dey / Hilarious Comments After 'basketmouth's Soup Post *SS* / Markangel Comedy Episode 84 [hilarious]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.