Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

This Is Just What I Need :) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Just What I Need :) (676 Views)

What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job / See What I Captured At My Cousin's Shop Today / Make Money Online. All You Need Is Just A Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Just What I Need :) by FrancFurt: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
At first I was just really expecting to receive a $5 bonus by having my account verified at PayCo. But later I realized that they still have countless offers on how they can help you earn more money. One of which is their Affiliate Program, all you need to do is create your own unique referral link from your PayCo account, send the link to your friends, encourage them to sign up for their own account and expect your commissions credited to your PayCo wallet! This payment processor has lots of partners from e-currency Exchangers to Forex Brokers. You can be sure to have better trading experience if you have a PayCo account...
Re: This Is Just What I Need :) by ValerieAum: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2016
I was after their $5 bonus at first, but I learned that I can earn more here. The affiliate program was easy to do. I am also planning to venture Forex Trading once I already collected enough money from my commissions. That's why I'm trying to work really hard. More recruit means more commissions.
Re: This Is Just What I Need :) by ValerieAum: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2016
I was after their $5 bonus at first, but I learned that I can earn more here. The affiliate program was easy to do. I am also planning to venture Trading once I already collected enough money from my commissions. That's why I'm trying to work really hard. More recruit means more commissions.
Re: This Is Just What I Need :) by Clayface: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
I like payco too. Its easier to use and they can process payments to my local bank account here in Nigeria.
Re: This Is Just What I Need :) by RealKiong: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2016
That was great! They've had a lot of improvements since I signed up. Keep on doing it! I'm rooting for PayCo. Can't wait till they become front liners of the Payment Processing industry.
Re: This Is Just What I Need :) by jeyselassie(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2016
so u all opened your accounts recently just to market pay.co

(1) (Reply)

25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25 / The Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Keyboardist With 70% Skills Needed In A Church At Surulere 2016!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.