Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Teebillz Advised Me To Move Back To Nigeria – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Advised Me To Move Back To Nigeria – Tiwa Savage (375 Views)

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Advised Me To Move Back To Nigeria – Tiwa Savage by AdorableJosh(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Tiwa Savage is arguably one of the best African female musical acts right now and when it was officially announced that the Mavins first lady had finally solidified her deal with American rapper, Jay Z’s Roc Nation, another feather was added to her cap.

To further seal the veracity of the deal, her profile has now been uploaded onto the label’s official website.

Tiwa, through a quote on her profile, revealed how her estranged husband, Teebillz, played a major role in creating the Tiwa Brand we all love today. According to the singer, Teebillz, made her dump her songwriting career abroad to kick-start a very successful music career in Nigeria.

"I met Tunji and he told me about the growing Afrobeats scene back home in Nigeria. He thought I was wasting my talents being a songwriter and a backing singer and pushed me to move back to Africa. At first I thought it was a bit of a step backwards but he was adamant that this was my future. He knew it was what would set me apart from the rest'.

Tiwa Savage, before moving back had a music deal with Sony/ATV as a writer, which saw her working with Babyface, Kat Deluna, Fantasia and Monica.

Source: https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/11/teebillz-advised-me-to-move-back-to-nigeria-tiwa-savage/

Re: Teebillz Advised Me To Move Back To Nigeria – Tiwa Savage by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Wetin make we kon do now? Op

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video:To Learn Yoruba American BreastFeeding Star Sings Mayorkun's Eleko / Ghanaian Rapper, Criss Waddle Finally Speaks On 18 Year Old Girl Suicidal Claims / Who Are Some Famous People You Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.