Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) (25443 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerians Dump Personal Cars For Public Transport, Car-Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by XX01(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
The driver thought that as it is a Hilux, nothing go happen.
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by sheddy03: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Marshallian:
ACKNOWLEGEMENT:
I wanna give thanks to almighty God, for giving me the grace to be a FTC, glory to his name.... for this reason, make una join me shout 6 and half hallelujah...

now back to the issue.... this is real madness if i must confess, na wetin procastination dey lead to be dis..
we join you give thanks to Almighty God for giving you the grace to be "a FTC".
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by Amah70: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
oluwasegun400:
The Officials of the Ministry of Works and Transport got stuck while trying to access a bad road on an official duty in Maiduguri, the state capital of Borno.

See Photo below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/11/see-what-ministry-of-works-transport-officials-pass-through-in-borno-state/

Move down to the SE and parts of SS where Roads like this are even a luxury.

Sweet Naijeriyaaaa! !!!
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
hausatiff:
NATION WIDE DELIVERY >> https://market./seller/lexnel/

How much?
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by hausatiff: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
ashjay001:

How much?
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2016
hausatiff:

Can "hausa(tiff)" be trusted? How long will it take to deliver to abj n I hope its payment on delivery?
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by hausatiff: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
LOL forget d name sir.. just hausa tifaque.. its pay on deli,, order tru dat link
ashjay001:

Can "hausa(tiff)" be trusted? How long will it take to deliver to abj n I hope its payment on delivery?
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by Assistance(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2016
ashjay001:

yes please follow this link to order NATION WIDEDELIVERY >> >> https://kaymu.com.ng/seller/lexnel/ <<<<<
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by saintkel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
jennybright:
Men at work .... Drive slowly
Happy birthday dear
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by jennybright(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
saintkel:
Happy birthday dear

Thank you so much. The only wishes from Nairaland. I appreciate
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by saintkel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
jennybright:

Thank you so much. The only wishes from Nairaland. I appreciate
So sorry dear, let me apologise on d behalf of nairaland. GOD bless ur new age and please keep doing good
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by jennybright(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
saintkel:
So sorry dear, let me apologise on d behalf of nairaland. GOD bless ur new age and please keep doing good

Thank you and good night
Re: Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) by saintkel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
jennybright:

Thank you and good night
good night dear, will check on u tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.