Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos (60414 Views)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by MrImole: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
What's garter?

Is it a pant?
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by costandi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Money no be everything.

The Igbo girl you want to to marry doesn't understand this language.
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=48390317]I am one woman man. I don't support polygamous.

[/quote

you can say that again and many had said it
before but as soon as their finances increase
they quickly forgot the vow made to their wife

but as a Christian that married with Christian doctrine
you know the consequences
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by jackie35(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It was all drama and fun at an inter-tribal wedding ceremony between Mr Obi and his bride Bukola. The groom caused a frenzy after he went under his bride's wedding gown to remove the garter belt she wore -with his teeth...The elderly ones at the event were shocked at the sight of that while others laughed in excitement...

This is a Western wedding tradition -for a bride to wear a garter to her wedding, to be removed towards the end of the reception by the groom. This garter is not normally used to support stockings. This practice is often interpreted as symbolic of deflowering....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-what-happened-between-groom-and-his.html

Chai! thats what they we be doing when they get home................ e ko 'si lo jor
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
All of them no be same.

costandi:
The Igbo girl you want to to marry doesn't understand this language.
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who the _fuck cares? My only observation is the fact the man doesn't exercise daily. Anyone familiar with doing pushups automatically assumes the pushup position when their hands touch the ground.
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by sixtus3606(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
God Bless your marriage Mr and Mrs Obi.

Meanwhile, I dey look for Ibo girl to marry.
My sister is available, provided you fulfill our request. smiley
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Which request is that?

sixtus3606:

My sister is available, provided you fulfill our request. smiley
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
I understand your point but not me.

[quote author=carmag post=48390698][/quote]
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by rhymaholic: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by sixtus3606(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Which request is that?

you will need to visit our kinsmen
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by hardbody: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Janet101:
Nawa for dis culture o,am proud to be a yoruba lady.

That culture is neither igbo, yourba or hausa. Infact it is not Nigerian, it is borrowed from the English so anyone that chooses to add that to his white wedding could as well do.

You are proud to be a Yoruba just because you see what you think is Igbo culture. The lady having her garter snapped is Yoruba too, so what exactly are you saying.

Grow some sense first before going tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Okay. Can I see her?

sixtus3606:
you will need to visit our kinsmen
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by sixtus3606(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Okay. Can I see her?

Lol
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by chidextec: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Stupidity to the highest level. grin grin
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by nonjebose(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Behira:
Next!!!
Next indeed! Hahahahaha
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by bigiyaro(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
shortgun:
While Igbos and Yorubas of nairaland are e-bashing each other on every thread and topic on Nairaland
The Igbos and Yorubas of Nigeria are getting married to each other.

I don't know what to make of this.
wat plays out during elections is applicable here. The rich politicians chill and flex in dia posh abodes while the dirty thugs r in d streets shooting demselves n snatching ballot boxes.
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by epadomo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jasboi:
I need a job

Aiico Pls is recruiting daily,no matter ur course of study just visit any branch of theirs near u. I think av helped
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by karryn(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
VolTOxic:
I don't trust myself. I can't do this & stay focus.
u are so real and funny
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by karryn(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrImole:
What's garter?

Is it a pant?
I know u know it but incase u don't know a garter is a thigh band
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Zico5(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jasboi:
I need a job
Really? U need it
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by MrImole: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
karryn:
I know u know it but incase u don't know a garter is a thigh band

I'm serious, I didn't know. Why wearing thigh band, what's it used for? what's the role of thigh band and how does it work?

Forgive me for disturbing you please.

1 Like

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Ivoryred(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. culture ni..i can't let my guy to do that.....hell big Nooooo to this!
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by hucienda: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
hardbody:

That culture is neither igbo, yourba or hausa. Infact it is not Nigerian, it is borrowed from the English so anyone that chooses to add that to his white wedding could as well do.

You are proud to be a Yoruba just because you see what you think is Igbo culture. The lady having her garter snapped is Yoruba too, so what exactly are you saying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am looking for an Igbo girl to marry Oh!!! Pls someone hook me up!!
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Janet101(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
hardbody:

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by olumalcolm(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jasboi:
I need a job
as in ehn sad
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
what more can i say no comment
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by SycophanticGoat: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
God Bless your marriage Mr and Mrs Obi.

Meanwhile, I dey look for Ibo girl to marry.

Please don't sacrifice my sisters to Buhari! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mysticgal u see sometHing.. cheesy
Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by Etern: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
shortgun:
While Igbos and Yorubas of nairaland are e-bashing each other on every thread and topic on Nairaland
The Igbos and Yorubas of Nigeria are getting married to each other.

I don't know what to make of this.
The comments, insults, hatred, bigotry, threats etc. expressed by most kids on nairaland represent less than 0.00001% of the general views of their different tribes.

1 Like

Re: Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos by DeleSuper1: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Are you both alright?
Bundesligas! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Planning For Your Wedding In Nigeria? Check Out These Sites. / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / Wedding Guest Captured Touching Bride Inappropriately At Church Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.