Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

"The Feel Good" Drug. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Feel Good" Drug. (757 Views)

Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) / My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / 19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can’t Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Feel Good" Drug. by RemenZack(f): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Nancy Ejiofor was pumped to have an interview with the oldest member of the Rehab centre, Ikeja, for her addiction to "The feel good" drug for decades.

Pumped as she was, she still managed to look good. The Woman's skin was brown as coffee. She smelled nice and her smile was warm.

"So, what's the feel good drug? You never revealed that to anyone," Nancy spoke. The Woman finally revealed what the unknown drug was.

"Loneliness!" She said and died, her skin turning pale and smile leaving her face. Then, the interview ended.
Re: "The Feel Good" Drug. by Radiohead6(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2017
RemenZack:
Nancy Ejiofor was pumped to have an interview with the oldest member of the Rehab centre, Ikeja, for her addiction to "The feel good" drug for decades.

Pumped as she was, she still managed to look good. The Woman's skin was brown as coffee. She smelled nice and her smile was warm.

"So, what's the feel good drug? You never revealed that to anyone," Nancy spoke. The Woman finally revealed what the unknown drug was.

"Loneliness!" She said and died, her skin turning pale and smile leaving her face. Then, the interview ended.
This is one beautiful piece .°Humbly kisses your hand°

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Fading Love. ( My True Love Story). / A Night In Ubini / KIMBERLY ( Pathetic Story Of A Lost Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.