Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13012 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2009
olabowale:

I think there should not be any reason to insult anyone.

Exactly! If we insult each other wickedly everytime we disagree, many people will have been murdered out of anger.

I remember having a long heated argument with an NL friend of mine (that even caused us to stop speaking for about a week) about osisi. On some particular thread, someone (don't remember who now) insulted osisi's husband and osisi in turn insulted his mother. Back and forth, my friend and I argued over who was right or wrong in that case. I feel, as a woman, you have the tendency to love your husband more than your mother and my friend felt that was fail and osisi had no right insulting the guy's mother stating that a husband cannot be compared to a mother in any way. I was particularly pissed off because I didn't agree with that view point and feel certain things (husbands included) should be sacred - even whilst hiding behind computer screens.
Long and short of it is that, when will this ever end? Mothers? Husbands? Children? In the name of a bleeding argument that you will never see eye to eye to? Really? undecided
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hmm. Funny thread. grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by alimat2(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
$osisi:

Your mother bore you in lies,you daughter of satan
How dare you call me a liar?
since you have the warnings and their copies,produce all the warnings I've received from the Islamic section.
You're merely looking for a way to delete or lock this thread or have me banned to save your allah and his prophet.

Madam Sisi, i wonder what type of Adult/mother u are, u like taking issues too personal on the net if this has being a reality forum i guess if u wont hav hypertension,
I hav decide to ignore u for long,since the day we met at event section topic WHAT IS UR MARITAL STATUES, I posted a funny post and u told me to tell that to mama and papa in a million folds, since then u hav been ignored by alimat2,
I will advice u change ur ways and the way u ignorantly abuse ur creator ALLAH b4 u die of ignorant.
I wont be surprised if u reply dis with another rain of names calling cos i know it runs in ur vein and nothing can be done to that, but dnt pass that to the foetus in you and the ones already in the world.

NB: A word is supposed to be enof for a wise and if nt enof then he is an ignorant
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
and we get the usual deluge of hypocrites . . . wonder why Osisi's comments have spawned a large number of "concerned citizens rallying for allah" CCRA members.

olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #29 on: Yesterday at 10:55:09 PM »  The expression Mustard Seed troubles you? Is Mustard seed not a creation of Allah? Is Muhammad (AS) not a human being? Did Jesus not eat Mustard seed, like all humans? Where is the similarity after this? None!

I dont know who allah is . . . i do know there is a God - the Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven.

That quote from mohammad is a direct STEALING of the exact same phrase Christ used in the gospels, you cant be sweeping such intellectual dishonesty under the rug.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by alimat2(f): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ignorance is a disease, up date ur memory and know fact about who really ur God is,

Jehovah or Jesus?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2009
LOL David.

You say this; and then say that. Funny guy.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Rebarobyn: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

nice to see osisi taking off the gloves and showing her true colours - she is no better than davidylan - should we be suprised at her showing the true nature of the christian tongue?

if you are allowed to say all christians are like osisi, are christians allowed to say all muslims are like osama? just a question o, no be fight cant people be treated like people and not addressed as part of a bigger group i.e religion, tribe?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
alimat 2:

Ignorance is a disease, up date your memory and know fact about who really your God is,

Jehovah or Jesus?

Whichever of the two it is . . . clearly the answer isnt allah. This is NOTHING to do with "ignorance" (the oft over-used, tired excuse muslims use when their lies are exposed and they have no counter). Allah was CLEARLY a name in use among arab pagans way before mohammad, at least we do know that mohammad's father was name "abd-allah" . . . this name allah was not recognised by either the jews (whom muslims FALSELY claim were once prophets of this same allah) nor arab christians at the time to be God in heaven.

Based solidly on the bible, we know that Jehovah and Jesus are one and the same. We can prove it . . . unfortunately your own way of "proving" allah is "god" is by threatening us with death for daring to voice that fact.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

LOL David.

You say this; and then say that. Funny guy.

At least i say the truth.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

and we get the usual deluge of hypocrites . . . wonder why Osisi's comments have spawned a large number of "concerned citizens rallying for allah" CCRA members.

how typical, hypocritical and deliberately obfuscatory of davidylan - insulting people's mothers is clearly all in a days work for the likes of him - not that we should expect any less from a certified chauvinist who has in this board refereed to women as female flesh and monogamy as 'confining oneself to one pair of thighs ' or some such tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

At least i say the truth.

At least so you think. cheesy

But it's far from truth.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

how typical, hypocritical and deliberately obfuscatory  of davidylan - insulting people's mothers is clearly all in a days work for the likes of him - not that we should expect any less from a certified chauvinist who has in this board  refereed to women as female flesh and monogamy as 'confining oneself to one pair of thighs ' or some such  tongue

As usual thick skulls find it difficult to understand my main point. I have in no way excused insulting people's parents but i am more interested in the sudden number of "interested participants" in a thread no one cared about only a few hours ago.

What is even more despicable is the way many who are guiltier of worse sins are suddenly reaching for the moral high ground.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

At least so you think. cheesy

But it's far from truth.

Please point out the false with CLEAR REASONS why you think i lied. Failure to do these makes you out as another islamobot. All noise, no brains.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

Please point out the false with CLEAR REASONS why you think i lied. Failure to do these makes you out as another islamobot. All noise, no brains.

How many time have you evaded my questions?

Smoke-screen. cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

As usual thick skulls find it difficult to understand my main point. I have in no way excused insulting people's parents but i am more interested in the sudden number of "interested participants" in a thread no one cared about only a few hours ago.

What is even more despicable is the way many who are guiltier of worse sins are suddenly reaching for the moral high ground.

america's lax values (yo momma - if u dig what i'm sayin' )  where respecting elders are concerned is clearly affecting other thick skulls. why should anyone care about the daily display of neuroses by some noisemaking obsessives whose lives are spent on this board? there is nothing unusual about that. for most of us it has become background most of us however, do find insulting other's parents odd.

not to worry you who regularly refer to muslims as children of satan fall squarely into the class of the despicable  tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

How many time have you evaded my questions?

Smoke-screen. cheesy

Questions like?

oyb:

america's lax values (yo momma - if u dig what i'm sayin' )  where respecting elders are concerned is clearly affecting other thick skulls. why should anyone care about the daily display of neuroses by some noisemaking obsessives whose lives are spent on this board? there is nothing unusual about that. for most of us it has become background most of us however, do find insulting other's parents odd.

not to worry you who regularly refer to muslims as children of satan fall squarely into the class of the despicable  tongue

what this has to do with American values beats me. If you didnt spend your life on this board you probably wouldnt know anything about "obsessives whose lives are spent on these boards". Shooting urself in the foot right there.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

Questions like?

Everyone can check-up my thread titled Message of the Prophets-- Muhammad, Jesus, others for reference.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

Everyone can check-up my thread titled Message of the Prophets-- Muhammad, Jesus, others for reference.

err a thread that was long dead and buried?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by holythug(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
nw resurrected
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

err a thread that was long dead and buried?

But can be checked-up and resurrected right away!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
holythug:

nw resurrected

Good! cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
david,d hypocrite,am sure your wife beats up your mum,thats why you see no reason for the large number of complainants,IDOLATER calling JESUS(GOD).
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
Too harsh. shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

david,d hypocrite,am sure your wife beats up your mum,thats why you see no reason for the large number of complainants,IDOLATER calling JESUS(GOD).

I hope we will now get the usual outpouring of concerned citizens repudiating uplawal for insulting my mother. I wont bet my life on it though, its ok to express such mindlessly hypocritical "morality" when the "victim" is a muslim.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
if is too harsh,sorry o,but i was just boiling anyway
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
even if the victim happens to be xtian,i wont still condone it,sorry though,but next time dnt support bad thing
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
@uplawal - be careful when fighting monsters - lest you become like them
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

if is too harsh,sorry o,but i was just boiling anyway

dont be sorry, unlike the rest of you hypocrites . . . it really doesnt bother me an inch. cursed be he that curseth me . . . already an established biblical principle so you can continue cursing urself.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
in this case nobody cursed you except that you wanna twist it,was just thinking cos you supported a bad thing,and also it wont bother me too if you dnt accept apology
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
I know I went too far with the abuse.
Mukina forgive me but please please never you call me a liar when what I'm stating is the gospel truth
I've been banned several times and some the reasons have been "Islam" or
posting in the Islamic section, in at least 3 or 4 ocassions.
The most you could do was deny that you were the one that banned me not calling me a liar.
This is my last post on that topic.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

in this case nobody cursed you except that you wanna twist it,was just thinking cos you supported a bad thing,and also it wont bother me too if you dnt accept apology

Pretty stupid. I clearly have made it clear that i dont approve of insulting mothers neither do i do such . . . but of course its easier for you to falsely lay that charge at me to justify your lust to curse me. I'm not surprised . . . satan's children have no problems with lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Nigeria Man From Kebbi Dies In Medina During Hajj, After A Brief Illness / Advise For Muslim Youths Going To NYSC Orientation Camp / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.