Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (27300 Views)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
D chip has b removed n replaced.This has to b done by a professional.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by greenalwaz: 2:12am On Oct 27, 2016
emmaeko1989:
HELP!My PC seems to be too slow(takes time to respond),browsers,it was recently upgraded from a windows 8 to 10 same old issues.it's an ASUS X200CA.
Pls Ogas in the house, am also experiencing this issue with my PresarioCQ61 ,the browsers are too slow......win7,memory..2gb likewise I have been trying to uninstall Java from my system I cudn't. How should I go about it./I have gone through the normal process like d one u are seen in the pics but no results. Thanks in advance

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
sunfag:
I have a laptop HP Compaq 2230s which unfortunate stop working even when I plug the charger. I opened it up ([i][/i]due to my little knowledge on electronics) and I saw one of the chips burnt. The chip is close to the port for the charger. How do I get it repaired urgently as I have a working project on it to be submitted this week.

Will be glad to have your helpful response.
yu av to give it to a technician to hlp u fix such problem
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
The mouse and keyboard on my pc suddenly stopped clicking and working in desktop mode. The mouse pointer moves but doesn't click on items. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 a month ago. Now I can't operate the pc. What should I do? It is a samsung laptop. Thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
BelieveTech:
@ Believe Technology we help you solve all laptops and gadgets related problems as soon as u post them here and if it's more than what u can solve yourself, we can help u fix them @ a reasonable price and if the problem still persist we will help u fix it for free @ a given time. you can visit us @ 13A oremeji str behind skye bank computer village. Call or Whatsap us on 08136537584 or BBM: 2AED631A
Good evening sir. The mouse and keyboard on my pc suddenly stopped clicking and working in desktop mode. The mouse pointer moves but doesn't click on items. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 a month ago. Now I can't operate the pc. What should I do? It is a samsung laptop. Thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2016
Kingsasian:
Good evening sir. The mouse and keyboard on my pc suddenly stopped clicking and working in desktop mode. The mouse pointer moves but doesn't click on items. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 a month ago. Now I can't operate the pc. What should I do? It is a samsung laptop. Thanks
Wen did dis start?Try to restore d system to a point(period),d devices were working properly.Using system restore
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2016
greenalwaz:

Pls Ogas in the house, am also experiencing this issue with my PresarioCQ61 ,the browsers are too slow......win7,memory..2gb likewise I have been trying to uninstall Java from my system I cudn't. How should I go about it./I have gone through the normal process like d one u are seen in the pics but no results. Thanks in advance
U mait need to reload ur o/s
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Nwanna2588: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
My laptop has SIM compartment and the network logo always show a red sign of danger whether I insert sim or not. Now my modem has spoilt. HOW CAN I BROWSE BY USING MY SIM DIRECTLY WITH THE LAPTOP? It is urgent.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by thowbie7ven(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingsasian:
Good evening laptop engineer in the house. Please I need help. I upgraded my laptop today from windows 8 to 8.1. After the upgrade I noticed that the second function.key (fn key) is no longer working/responding e.g I can't reduce or increase the screen brightness etc. but I can increase and reduce volume. please what is the solution to the problem?
N.B- it is a samsung activ notebook
happened to me bro...just try and download/install a graphics driver...and the problem will be solved!...you won't be able to increase/decrease ur screen's brightness...but once this is done, believe me you'll see the solution yourself
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
thowbie7ven:
happened to me bro...just try and download/install a graphics driver...and the problem will be solved!...you won't be able to increase/decrease ur screen's brightness...but once this is done, believe me you'll see the solution yourself
thanks a lot for the reply but which of the sites can I download the graphics driver? I have search all over the internet but can't find a good site.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by thowbie7ven(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kingsasian:
thanks a lot for the reply but which of the sites can I download the graphics driver? I have search all over the internet but can't find a good site.
just type your system's model and OS on google...for example...Hp650 windows 8 Intel graphics driver download, you'll see the one that best suits for sure!
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
thowbie7ven:
just type your system's model and OS on google...for example...Hp650 windows 8 Intel graphics driver download, you'll see the one that best suits for sure!
ok thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
thowbie7ven:
they are asking for license key after I downloaded
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kingsasian:
they are asking for license key after I downloaded
go to driverscape.com
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kingsasian(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2016
BelieveTech:
go to driverscape.com
thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Enasdan(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
plz i need ur help my system is responding, i cannot open any any, it freezes completely, all program not responding, system shut down itself n start again in blank screen, i cannot do anything on the system i can't open any thing it freezes completely
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Enasdan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
plz i need ur help my system is responding, i cannot open any any, it freezes completely, all program not responding, system shut down itself n start again in blank screen, i cannot do anything on the system i can't open any thing it freezes completely.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Enasdan:
plz i need ur help my system is responding, i cannot open any any, it freezes completely, all program not responding, system shut down itself n start again in blank screen, i cannot do anything on the system i can't open any thing it freezes completely.
kindly bring it down to our office for proper check up
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by SAM1979: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
How much does it cost to replace motherboard battery in Dell Inspiron 1526. CMOS battery which looks like a coin?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
BelieveTech:
yu av to give it to a technician to hlp u fix such problem

Thanks. I have given it to a technician who confirmed that the mother board is bad and need to be replaced. How much do I get the motherboard and where do I get it?

sunfag:
I have a laptop HP Compaq 2230s which unfortunate stop working even when I plug the charger. I opened it up ([i][/i]due to my little knowledge on electronics) and I saw one of the chips burnt. The chip is close to the port for the charger. How do I get it repaired urgently as I have a working project on it to be submitted this week.
Will be glad to have your helpful response.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by sonofthunder: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
please my system... when ever I put it on, it shows the power light for 1-3 seconds and then goes of without any display... it didn't start acting like this in my possession.
what can be done to remedy this challenge and make my system work.
thanks.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
SAM1979:
How much does it cost to replace motherboard battery in Dell Inspiron 1526. CMOS battery which looks like a coin?
call or WhatsApp me
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
BelieveTech:
call or WhatsApp me
keep ur post coming
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2016
BelieveTech:
keep ur post coming
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
BelieveTech:
hello
happy wknd
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2016
BelieveTech:
happy wknd
Good morning
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
BelieveTech:
Good morning
keep ur post coming
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2016
BelieveTech:
keep ur post coming
Hello engineers in the house,
I'm having a very frustrating issue with my Fujitsu Siemens amilo notebook pa3515 and it is AMD( I don't know what this means, though. )
It's been having a black lifeless screen for a while and I've done everything possible but it's still the same thing. I google this problem and found out it's common to Siemens laptops sad.
I was told initially by an engineer that it's VGA but after spending a whole day trying to repair it, he changed tune and said it's the projector. shocked

Please, geniuses in the house, what can I do? I'm just fed up 'cause the laptop is actually a new one. Please, help!!! sad angry

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
luckylizzy:

Hello engineers in the house,
I'm having a very frustrating issue with my Fujitsu Siemens amilo notebook pa3515 and it is AMD( I don't know what this means, though. )
It's been having a black lifeless screen for a while and I've done everything possible but it's still the same thing. I google this problem and found out it's common to Siemens laptops sad.
I was told initially by an engineer that it's VGA but after spending a whole day trying to repair it, he changed tune and said it's the projector. shocked

Please, geniuses in the house, what can I do? I'm just fed up 'cause the laptop is actually a new one. Please, help!!! sad angry
kindly chat me up on watsap let's talk better bout it
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
BelieveTech:
kindly chat me up on watsap let's talk better bout it
happy wknd
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by kayo80(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good day.

My Acer Mini Laptop screen has a problem...it some times does like a TV that is not receiving good reception. This happens only when the screen is moved here and there, but if the laptop is on a flat surface like a table, it doesn't occur. And when it occurs, if I move the screen here and there, it balances out again.

Please I would like to know the problem and how to fix it cos I want to sell the mini laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Most Popular Methods For Cracking Passwords And Their Countermeasures / How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.