Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (27433 Views)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy new week
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
BelieveTech:
hello
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Kweenskiga(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please help me, my laptop is not playing video files properly, it's always cracking. I have reset the laptop, downloaded VLC, antivirus scans and nothing. Ps. It plays music and video files marked .xvid
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Kweenskiga:
Please help me, my laptop is not playing video files properly, it's always cracking. I have reset the laptop, downloaded VLC, antivirus scans and nothing. Ps. It plays music and video files marked .xvid
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by louisoneh: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please guys I need help
I was trying to install a program and I mistakenly selected internet explorer to open all my .exe files, now I can't open any exe file, it keeps taking me to internet explorer. I have not been able to use my computer since then,please help. I tried restoring the system to a previous date yet it would not .i have not been able to use my computer since yesterday night
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
louisoneh:
Please guys I need help
I was trying to install a program and I mistakenly selected internet explorer to open all my .exe files, now I can't open any exe file, it keeps taking me to internet explorer. I have not been able to use my computer since then,please help. I tried restoring the system to a previous date yet it would not .i have not been able to use my computer since yesterday night
Try this:1. Open Command Prompt by typing cmd in RUN dialog box.
2. Now type d following command:
assoc .exe=exefile
Goodluck
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sanni45:
Try this:1. Open Command Prompt by typing cmd in RUN dialog box.
2. Now type d following command:
assoc .exe=exefile
Goodluck
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ManirBK: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kweenskiga:
virus attack my laptop and i dont know where to get antivirus. pls can u help me download anti virus for my laptop HP(compaq nx6110) or any one can help me with a link directly to the download page.Sanni45 Believe tech
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2017
ManirBK:
virus attack my laptop and i dont know where to get antivirus. pls can u help me download anti virus for my laptop HP(compaq nx6110) or any one can help me with a link directly to the download page.Sanni45 Believe tech
go and buy anti virus
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ManirBK: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
BelieveTech:
go and buy anti virus
amount ?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by samutd4u(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls house where can I get Bluetooth peripheral device driver windows 7 for my toshiba satellite a305d
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by samutd4u(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Another thing Pls how can I connect my phone with my laptop to browse via Bluetooth
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by haruna1970(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2017
@ believetech Please i have problem with my HP Laptop. I have HP620. If I switch it on it will give sign that it was working but it will not display on the screen at all, I removed it myself to check but when I couple it back the keypad stop working. Thanks. Cc: believetech
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
haruna1970:
@ believetech
Please i have problem with my HP
Laptop. I have HP620. If I
switch it on it will give sign that it
was working but it will not display on the
screen at all, I removed it myself to
check but when I couple it back the
keypad stop working. Thanks.
Cc: believetech
the display ic might be damaged so it will need to fixed bt u need to bring it for checking
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by perosiky: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Please friends
How much will it cost me to fix my broken Samsung note laptop screen
Respond quickly
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Princewell2012(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good day sir. I bought a laptop recently. But the seller told me that whenever i power it on and it start booting as soon as it come up and show the word. WELCOME; that i should press ctrl + delete that it will open normal. I did try it and it work but now it doesn't work again that way. It will now stop at welcome and will not complete. Pls what will you do for me? The name of the laptop is HP Compaq nc6000 Thank you.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
perosiky:
Please friends
How much will it cost me to fix my broken Samsung note laptop screen
Respond quickly
wats d model number and kindly WhatsApp me let's talk bout it 08136537584
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ozimec(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
BelieveTech:
@ Believe Technology we help you solve all laptops and gadgets related problems as soon as u post them here and if it's more than what u can solve yourself, we can help u fix them @ a reasonable price and if the problem still persist we will help u fix it for free @ a given time. you can visit us @ 13A oremeji str behind skye bank computer village. Call or Whatsap us on 08136537584 or BBM: 2AED631A

I bought a lenovo thinkpad laptop from my boss .but the system is passworded and she told me that she couldn't remember the password again because it's been over a year she used the system last. Pls how do I gain access into the system?.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
ozimec:

I bought a lenovo thinkpad laptop from my boss .but the system is passworded and she told me that she couldn't remember the password again because it's been over a year she used the system last. Pls how do I gain access into the system?.
yu av to format the system
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by ozimec(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
BelieveTech:
yu av to format the system

ok. thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please o i saw a movie on my system and put it off the next morning I wanted to use it to type then the background light won't work but it's showing if i use torchlight on it. Please what is the problem and how much can i do this please?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
BANGERLEE1:
Please o i saw a movie on my system and put it off the next morning I wanted to use it to type then the background light won't work but it's showing if i use torchlight on it. Please what is the problem and how much can i do this please?
ok
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
BelieveTech:
ok
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2017
BelieveTech:
hello
happy new month
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy new month
keep your calls coming in
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2017
BelieveTech:
keep your calls coming in
we are back
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by MaydayMayday: 2:16am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
MaydayMayday:

Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by alabijohn: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
please this is software problem:

My desktop "Guest account" is logging off repeatedly anytime i want to gain access through it.

Kindly help me out.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by wayisshut: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy new week

hello sir can you help me with the license number and product number of quickbooks intuit 9.0
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
wayisshut:

hello sir can you help me with the license number and product number of quickbooks intuit 9.0
we are back contact us on this platform let's begin business
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by wayisshut: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
BelieveTech:
we are back contact us on this platform let's begin business

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE NOW? my question again. How do I extend the trial version of my software quickbooks 9.0.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simple Server Not Connecting / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Basic Computer Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.