Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (27441 Views)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Swagahyk:
Hello, am about to buy a fairly used laptop,

Dell inspiration 3521
Ram 4GB expandable to 8GB
Intel Pentuim 1.9 GHz
500HDD

Please is there a way I can boost the processor from 1.9GH to about 2.5 GH ??
nooo
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
BelieveTech:
nooo
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
BelieveTech:
hello
keep ur calls coming in
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by tareluv(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Laptop for sale hp 635,bad mouse but comes with an external mouse, for 33k,
location is at delta state, warri to be precise

CALL 09069494067
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
tareluv:
Laptop for sale hp 635,bad mouse but comes with an external mouse, for 33k,
location is at delta state, warri to be precise

CALL 09069494067
can u send it down to Lagos
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by pablobellins(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good evening house, I want to buy a laptop good enough to play videos games, like pes2018, call of duty etc. what type do you recommend I buy pls?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
pablobellins:
Good evening house, I want to buy a laptop good enough to play videos games, like pes2018, call of duty etc. what type do you recommend I buy pls?
happy new month we are back
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
pablobellins:
happy new month
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by toastedbread: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
I have this Brian system that i changed the HDD. after changing the hdd,getting a wireless driver, display driver na war film. can someone help out or point me in d right direction?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
toastedbread:
I have this Brian system that i changed the HDD. after changing the hdd,getting a wireless driver, display driver na war film. can someone help out or point me in d right direction?
get a driver pack 13 and drive all necessary stuff
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by scofieldg(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
wayisshut:

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE NOW? my question again. How do I extend the trial version of my software quickbooks 9.0.
, call me on 07055066311 or 07063378360 we can talk
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
scofieldg:
, call me on 07055066311 or 07063378360 we can talk
we are back on track let’s get it started
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
I bought a desket all in one printer, have not used it since I bought it, for over 19 month now. when I decide to use it now d black light indicator is blinking and d black ink not working. plz what d solution and how much can I replace d catridge. is it advisable to repair it or go buy one DAT use toner not to waste money. plz help and advice me.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Leye06(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
how much can I get HP probook 6540 battery
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by calculus4life: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls guru in the house my laptop screen light always goes off whenever I plug the charger but works well on battery
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please my ASUS laptop fell and the hinges got broken. it now wobbles and affect charging port. Please can I have a dead casing so I can change it. the screen side is OK but only the body.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by inikamoze(m): 3:00am On Oct 31, 2018
My lenovo thinkpad T510 just wont power on. When i press the power button, it doesnt come on but the cd drive light comes on and off. I have removed the ram and replaced it, still it wont come on. Please help out.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by psucc(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Op Please help with this.
psucc:
Please my ASUS laptop fell and the hinges got broken. it now wobbles and affect charging port. Please can I have a dead casing so I can change it. the screen side is OK but only the body.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by flixmarts: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Any link to download full paid microsoft office 2016 for window 7 for free??
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Greatdesi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hello guys. I installed an MTN E202 Huawei modem on a windows 10 laptop. After some time, it showed a blues screen with this error messag DPC Watchdog
Violation Error. Kindly guide me on how to fix it. Thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 5:11am On Sep 06, 2019
2 pieces MacBook Air 2018
Rose Gold
128gb 8gb

2 pieces MacBook Pro 2017
Non Touch Bar
Space Grey
128gb 8gb

MacBook Pro 2016
non Touch Bar
128gb 8gb

MacBook Air 13 inches 2015
128gb 8gb

MacBook Air 2017
Silver
128gb 8gb 240k

Call or WhatsApp 08136537584
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 4:21am On Sep 07, 2019
We are available
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BOLA625(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
My HP 620 window 7 Laptop when switch on display window logo, and blank dark screen. And then switch off after 5 minutes. I suspect not properly shut down problem. Every other parts are working very well. What can I do. Urgent reply needed.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by moxsella(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls I just installed windows 8.1 on lenovo s12, the problem am facing now is that all the videos I play on window media player and VLC freezes very bad
Any solution plsss
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by TheAziz: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys, please my hp laptop has been stuck at 99%, even with the charger and without the charger. The laptop still lasts long, but I can’t know the true percentage of the laptop. The indicator is just stacked at 99%, it’s a windows 10 laptop
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by oswaldvictor72(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Please help me out, my house elite core i5 sounds just cease. I checked the settings but still not responding. What should I do?[color=#990000][/color]
BelieveTech:
@ Believe Technology we help you solve all laptops and gadgets related problems as soon as u post them here and if it's more than what u can solve yourself, we can help u fix them @ a reasonable price and if the problem still persist we will help u fix it for free @ a given time. you can visit us @ 13A oremeji str behind skye bank computer village. Call or Whatsap us on 08136537584 or BBM: 2AED631A
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by YouloveEmmanuel: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check out Emmanuel Anosike (@EUAKCH): https://twitter.com/EUAKCH?s=09. FOR QUALITY TECH REVIEWS, PRICES, PROS & CONS, NEWS AND LASTEST SMARTPHONES.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Phemysam19(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Hello boss in the house, pls I have a severe Malware battling with my 2nd hand windows 10 PC and making my chrome browser which I often used, to slow down when loading pages. It keeps saying WAITING FOR PAGE TO BE RESPONSIVE. I know that this was actually my fault for downloading antivirus( bytefence & avast) late. The two antivirus after detecting the Malware keeps asking me to purchase a pro version or a licence key for the Malware removal.
I have tried other solutions I found on net which is clearing browser history, but it didn't work.
Pls guide me on what else I can do. And if the Last resort is to download a paid antivirus, pls recommend an efficient and affordable one I can get.
Thanks.

The images are below.

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by princeloverguy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please when I want to open my vlc Media player is say that this application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) please What is the solution ?or can repair tools solve it thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by joriyommy: 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
Hp LaserJet 1320 driver please
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by chidisiko(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2021
I've been having problem to activate windows 10 can anyone help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simple Server Not Connecting / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Basic Computer Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.