Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join (580 Views)

We Need Limited Number Of People To Join Our Team. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello, and thanks for viewing!
We are a 4 man team of volunteer web developers. We're working on a project that Nigerian webmasters would really love. Currently, the project has recorded a huge success and we are on the verge of launching it. The leader of the team is the founder of the popular forum www.nct.com.ng .
Ok, we need two more volunteer web developers to join us. Interested persons must be well versed in at least two of the following:
1. PHP,
2. HTML,
3. CSS,
4. SASS,
5. WORDPRESS and
6. JAVASCRIPT
Details of the project will be communicated via mail to all interested persons. So, if interested, kindly drop your email or reach us here: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com . Please note that we need only serious and hardworking persons who will meet the above requirements. Thanks!
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
We are still open...
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
am in, WordPress is my game: emmanuelike62@gmail.com
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by hostkobo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
im interested: hostkobo@gmail.com
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
hostkobo:
im interested: hostkobo@gmail.com
Ok, will be sending you a mail...
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
emmanuelike:
am in, WordPress is my game: emmanuelike62@gmail.com
Great, I will be sending you a mail...
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by D34lw4p(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dedicated people, passion driven and people that can work with team efficiently to yield success.

1 Like

Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Boycool1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
if there is still room, PM me
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sorry to announce it to all of you that currently we are no longer accepting new members. For those who dropped their email addresses, we're sorry but you delayed to reply our mails. We do not intend to accept new members for now.
Thanks for your understanding...
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boycool1:
if there is still room, PM me
Sorry, we're no longer accepting new members for now. The two spaces have been occupied... Thanks.
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by 4ward(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laive:
Hello, and thanks for viewing!
We are a 4 man team of volunteer web developers. We're working on a project that Nigerian webmasters would really love. Currently, the project has recorded a huge success and we are on the verge of launching it. The leader of the team is the founder of the popular forum www.nct.com.ng .
Ok, we need two more volunteer web developers to join us. Interested persons must be well versed in at least two of the following:
1. PHP,
2. HTML,
3. CSS,
4. SASS,
5. WORDPRESS and
6. JAVASCRIPT
Details of the project will be communicated via mail to all interested persons. So, if interested, kindly drop your email or reach us here: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com . Please note that we need only serious and hardworking persons who will meet the above requirements. Thanks!

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by nadirinamata: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Am not a Developper but a Expert have blog traffic of about 13 - 25k daily ... Good in SEO my blog www.applygist.com i dont know if I may be of Value

mail me drpeterfelixs@gmail.com
Re: Our Team Needs Two More Volunteers: Would You Love To Join by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2016
nadirinamata:
Am not a Developper but a Expert have blog traffic of about 13 - 25k daily ... Good in SEO my blog www.applygist.com i dont know if I may be of Value

mail me drpeterfelixs@gmail.com
Hello, you would have been of immense contribution to the project, but sorry, we're currently not accepting new members. We are currently 5 in number but may add more members to the team much later. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprinter, Tutor Me On How To Open A Verified US Paypal Account For Free / Is Twitter Down?? / Drop Your Blog URL For Review And Checkup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.