Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? (1062 Views)

Pls Nairalanders,come To My Rescue!!! / What Do You Advice Her After Discovering What Her Husband Did / What Will You Advice Him To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
My friend working in UK wrote to his wife in India:

Dear Sunita,
Darling, I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this situation.
Your loving husband.

His wife replied:

Hey hubby,
Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below are the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses;
1. The Milk man agreed on two kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only after seven kisses.
3. Your landlord comes every day to take two or three kisses instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items. I hope you understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses- 40 kisses.
Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart.

Pls what's your advice for my friend?
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by ladyF(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol make me sef exchange some kisses for some cash? I will give you as many kisses as you want, but ernmm just forehead kisses o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by ikbnice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
ladyF:
Lol make me sef exchange some kisses for some cash? I will give you as many kisses as you want, but ernmm just forehead kisses o kiss kiss kiss
see ya mouth...forehead kor, backhead ni.
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by ikbnice(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
How many kisses for the fuel attendant sha
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
ikbnice:
How many kisses for the fuel attendant sha

No kisses! Take other items!!
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by ladyF(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
ikbnice:
see ya mouth...forehead kor, backhead ni.
lol oya come and take kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
The wife should get a job instead of waiting on someone else's salary.
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by ikbnice(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
ladyF:

lol oya come and take kiss kiss kiss
correct...let me contact media houses for full coverage.
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
crackhaus:
The wife should get a job instead of waiting on someone else's salary.

Ok!

What about my friend now?
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by crackhaus: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Ok!

What about my friend now?
He can steal to get more money so he can send to his wife.
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by Odunharry(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin Lmao crackhaus
Re: Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? by crackhaus: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Odunharry:
grin grin
Lmao crackhaus

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Ask My Ex-husband To Return The Car My Dad Gave Us? / How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.