Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded (27047 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (2) (3) (4)

10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by stephenduru: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
According to a Facebook user Jaafar Jafaar who shared the photos/story,a young Kano boy, 10, was left stranded after his separated parents reject him.Below is what he wrote......

''Kano boy, 10, stranded after separated parents reject him

A ten year-old-boy, simply identified as Sayyid, is roaming the streets of Kano in search of food and shelter, following the separation of his parents.

The ordeal of the minor started two years ago when his mother's new husband said he would not accept "agola" (a derogatory term for a stepson) in his home.

At this point the boy had no option but to go back to father, who just married a richer woman and settled in her house.

Narrating his situation to Freedom Radio, a local station in Kano, Sayyid said when he returned to his father, his father's new wife also said she would not accept "agola" in her house.

According to Sayyid, his father then concurred with his bride's directive and sent him away.

Since then, Sayyid had no option but to wander around the city in search of food and shelter.

"I join beggars to get what to eat, and I sleep anywhere I find myself," he said.

"It is always difficult for me to get what to eat. My dream is to go to school and become rich so that I can buy food to people."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/10-year-old-boy-abandoned-left-stranded.html

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by chocolateme(f): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kano full of evil..so cute aww! God touch the good hearted indigenes over there to take him in before boko haram does. It shall be well with the little boy.. if you are in that state right now and u are reading this, if it can be possible for you, try to locate and help him even if its changing his clothes. God will bless you.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#Will never bleach#

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
U'll go to school and become rich ijn

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
This sounds touching to southerners but to d northerners who are used to al-majiri, its almost same. They're plenty in the north. Not all of them are lucky to make social media. God help him

33 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Another potential recruit for Boko Haram if something is not done real quick.

Sayyid said when he returned to his father, his father's new wife also said she would not accept "agola" in her house.

According to Sayyid, his father then concurred with his bride's directive and sent him away.

What sort of a man is his father? The m0ron deserves to shot and fed to the dogs. How can a woman tell you she does not want your son in your own house and you accede to her demand. Hian! angry

16 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by beautiful232(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
What a life!!!! lipsrsealed

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by veekid(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
:oikunle abiamoo

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by xynerise: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
No be by force to born pikin . If you can't take care of them, please don't bring them into the world

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by greall12(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2016

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some people just don't have any business in having kids.

Very silly of his parents.

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Polyestar(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
And they have the president.

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Future imam. Amin

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Tunami(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari must hear this.

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by ICanWork: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Too bad
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richiy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
This one is so lucky his story made it to the news.

The real truth is that there are thousands of this type of kids in the north. A lot of them don't even know their birth parents as they are transferred from state to state. They usually end up begging to keep body and soul together.

I wish people will understand the enormous ignorance and poverty that goes on in the North.

For every fine and wealthy northern girl/boy that we see on the internet, there are thousands very less fortunate ones.

#prayforthenorth

28 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by accountbalance: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Irony of life.

When some couple will give anything to have a child.

Who is now to blame if the boy eventually becomes a boko boy.

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
please oooooooh
this boy is too handsome to be rejected

haah if only the mom knows the treasure she is throwing away........PITY YOU

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Varagous(f): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
one of the sad results of divorce... no wonder God says "I hate divorce!'

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by floragregs(f): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Even if the dad na mumu, so the mum no get heart? What kind of yeye new husband she dey marry so? God help the poor boy! I wish I could help but i'm far away

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by MrKong: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's really a sad thing in the north...how can you born more than you can cater for fo God sake! angry

This is just pure evil and very unislamic angry

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by tabisegroup(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
since wen
Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Philinho(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hope they've not used him to buy a bag of RICE. trade by barter

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Yian1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
rejected or made an orphan by his parent?

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is how it start, now if this kid fall into Boko Haram hand, won't they brainwash him? making the innocent boy a terrorist

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
mere looking at the boy picture.. he has a bright future! I wish to adopt him....

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by odejohnode: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
very bad

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Rooneyboy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Richie0974: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
What a world we live in cry

So all they're saying is the boy should go and die.

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Multitudes of evil parents are bedeviling Nigeria and not political corruption.

No child asked to be born.
To make an innocent child suffer is witchcraft.
And the Holy Bible said "Suffer not a witch to live."[/size]

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by dominique(f): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
This has to be one of the most heart breaking stories I've read in a long time. I hope the little boy gets rehabilitated and go on to achieve his dreams

Re: 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded by Rooneyboy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
"Father re-marries a richer woman "
# the street is red
Una never chi chom chin

How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage / Who Owns Me? / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife