Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? (1796 Views)

Snapchat Vs Instagram Vs Facebook Vs Twitter / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello Everyone, I need your help about facebook app on Blackberry Z10...

Facebook app(updated version) for Blackberry Z10 no longer working.

~What version do you think would work?

~Or is there other means or any other facebook app that will work for Blackberry Z10?

Thanks in advance
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by Dullahi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Google is your friend here. I suggest you visit blackberry forums online like crackberry and search for how to downgrade or install mobogenie and download the facebook for android app if that will work. Battery is down so can't help you with the research.
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dullahi:
Google is your friend here. I suggest you visit blackberry forums online like crackberry and search for how to downgrade or install mobogenie and download the facebook for android app if that will work. Battery is down so can't help you with the research.

Ok thanks, wish to hear from ur device battery is charged
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by uppa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
econome:

Ok thanks, wish to hear from ur device battery is charged
xup bro, do you know how to sideload bar files on bb10 using sachesi? if yes then download the previous facebook app from this link https://berryflow.com/2016/05/facebook-for-blackberry-10/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7365039531 and get your blackberry native app back on your BlackBerry, thats what am using now, android version sucks on BlackBerry
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by okdannyel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is conspiracy o..
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by Dullahi(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
uppa:
xup bro, do you know how to sideload bar files on bb10 using sachesi? if yes then download the previous facebook app from this link https://berryflow.com/2016/05/facebook-for-blackberry-10/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7365039531 and get your blackberry native app back on your BlackBerry, thats what am using now, android version sucks on BlackBerry

I actually agree with this. Uninstall it and then you install the bar file in the link he shared.
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
uppa:

thankz dont know let me try but dont know how to sideload bar file using sachesi..
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Blackberry is dead, nothing works anymore, switch to Android, the last time I checked, there was a price cut for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge.
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by lanre211(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
econome:
Hello Everyone, I need your help about facebook app on Blackberry Z10...

Facebook app(updated version) for Blackberry Z10 no longer working.

~What version do you think would work?

~Or is there other means or any other facebook app that will work for Blackberry Z10?

Thanks in advance

download Facebook lite apk
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by uppa(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
econome:

thankz dont know let me try but dont know how to sideload bar file using sachesi..
if you have a laptop, you can do it. download sachesi and install on your laptop, then open the link I sent to you and download the facebook bar file, you will also need to install blackberry link on your laptop, then connect your fone to the laptop and open sachesi, once it discovers your fone, navigate to the install section on sachesi, then drag the facebook bar file and drop it into the install section on sachesi and wait for it to complete the download, then you will see the blackberry native facebook app on your fone. make sure you dont update it again oh
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2016
lanre211:

download Facebook lite apk

thanks

God bless you
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2016
uppa:
if you have a laptop, you can do it. download sachesi and install on your laptop, then open the link I sent to you and download the facebook bar file, you will also need to install blackberry link on your laptop, then connect your fone to the laptop and open sachesi, once it discovers your fone, navigate to the install section on sachesi, then drag the facebook bar file and drop it into the install section on sachesi and wait for it to complete the download, then you will see the blackberry native facebook app on your fone. make sure you dont update it again oh

Thank you!

You have really done a lot for me, God bless you!!!
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by uppa(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016
econome:

Thank you!

You have really done a lot for me, God bless you!!!
thats cool bro........Enjoy!
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by epistleNow(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
There are video tutorials on YouTube on how to side load apps and do lots of other things.

This my friend, gives you knowledge you seek.
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
uppa:
thats cool bro........Enjoy!

bros, i have installed the app as instructed but the app cannot run on the phone... each time i press to open it, it freezed

what is the solution?
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by uppa(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
econome:

bros, i have installed the app as instructed but the app cannot run on the phone... each time i press to open it, it freezed

what is the solution?
check your memory space, restart your phone. it's working on mine
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
uppa:
check your memory space, restart your phone. it's working on mine

Still not working, cannot launch the app
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by uppa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
econome:

Still not working, cannot launch the app
mayb theres something you aint doing right, cos it's working on mine
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by econome(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
uppa:
mayb theres something you aint doing right, cos it's working on mine

I dont think so, i did twice with cable and i also tried wfi option via google chrome
Re: Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? by rejoixe: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
go to 9apps.com and download "facebook lite" thank me later..

(1) (Reply)

The Imate Apple Stores Service Center Has Officially Opened In Computer Village / Top 10 Best Android Multiplayer Games 2017 / Google Pixel 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.