Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

End of Part 1 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End of Part 1 (12177 Views)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / UK May Welcome ‘Baby With Two Mothers’ Before End Of 2017 - Concise News / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
freecocoa:
Ha ha grin

Someone's bored

Trolling does help with that sha.

I know this section is the hub for miserable and bitter old hags, and jobless ugly men with multiple handles who do everything to antagonise one another, while liking their own posts under their cowardly handles.

I don't get down like that, hence I'm always in and out cos I'm too real. And everything I come through - I come with the real, while schooling people. The REAL lol.

Anyway, have you got anything to add on why most black men are leaving black women for the beautiful, natural, and traditional snow bunnies? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's unfortunate that the intraracial sexism, misogynoir, stereotypes and patriarchal oppression that black women face are sometimes perpetuated by some black men themselves. Black men who are culprits of these behaviours are often threatened by the strength of the black woman and cannot live up to par, and/or are holding onto some bitterness and anger due to rejection from the black woman, therefore often operating out of their unchecked fear [of the black woman]. Shymexx, I understand that white women are easier for you to get and tame, but at the same time please accept my sympathies (=p) because in a way, you're simply surrendering to what's easily accesible to you - because we're too much of a challenge and too strong for misogynoiristic black men like you. There're still black men out there who see us as the Queens that we are, who place us on that pedestal, unmoved, so go ahead with your 25-but-35-year-old-looking-white-women, while we enjoy our melanin and age like fine wine.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End of Part 1 by freecocoa(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

I know this section is the hub for miserable and bitter old hags, and jobless ugly men with multiple handles who do everything to antagonise one another, while liking their own posts under their cowardly handles.

I don't get down like that, hence I'm always in and out cos I'm too real. And everything I come through - I come with the real, while schooling people. The REAL lol.

Anyway, have you got anything to add on why most black men are leaving black women for the beautiful, natural, and traditional snow bunnies? Lol.
I do agree with you on this section being filled with some very bitter people, although I don't know about old hags and jobless men but still, it's mostly very ugly. It does have some fun moments too though.grin

Yea, I see your realness, your fingers sure love to drop some mean shyt, was thinking your nyggah sukkot done introduced you to the Lord who was supposed to help you not be so brutal.grin

Come on, you know the black man can't do without us sisters no matter what.

Anyways as far as I'm concerned, many of the men are with them snow bunnies cos they(the white traditional women) are usually what I'd like to call stup1d, their 'mumuness' can be very epic, and we all know how the black man loves a woman who can take all his bullshit.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
It's unfortunate that the intraracial sexism, misogynoir, stereotypes and patriarchal oppression that black women face are sometimes perpetuated by some black men themselves. Black men who are culprits of these behaviours are often threatened by the strengths of the black woman and cannot live up to par, and/or are holding onto some bitterness and anger due to rejection from the black woman, therefore often operating out of their unchecked fear [of the black woman]. Shymexx, I understand that white women are easier for you to get and tame, but at the same time please accept my sympathies (=p) because in a way, you're simply surrendering to what's easily accesible to you - because we're too much of a challenge and too strong for misogynoiristic black men like you. There're still black men out there who see us as the Queens that we are, who place us on that pedestal, unmoved, so go ahead with your 25-but-35-year-old-looking-white-women, while we enjoy our melanin and age like fine wine.

However, intra-racial sexism, misogyny, stereotypes, male chauvinism and patriarchal oppression are prevalent in every race. But how come it's only the black woman that's out to destroy her man? White women have faced more sexism and patriarchal oppression from white men since the beginning of time than black women, hence they started feminism to bridge the gap. And a lot of them have started dumping the ideology because they're starting to see that it's counter-productive and they prefer motherhood, to unnecessary competition between opposite sex. Asian women still suffer more sexism and patriarchal oppression than black women, yet they aren't as aggressive, belligerent, and confrontational as black women. So, why are black women acting like they're the only ones in that position, since it's just a natural order to maintain control, within a defined family structure?

As for misogyny: this is stale. If I were to ask you why you think black men are misogynistic against black women. I bet your first point of reference would be hip-hop/rap music. But white dominated music genres such as, rock and metal music, are just as misogynistic (if not worse) than hip-hop/rap. Why aren't white women moaning about it? Also, when rappers stopped using black women for their music videos and opted for white and Latino/Hispanic women...black women were the ones crying everywhere that black men don't find them attractive hence they stopped using them. And ironically, the biggest fans of the most vile and misogynistic rap tunes are always black women. That's the typical black woman for you: she complains about everything and nothing you do will ever make her happy cos she lives and thrives off drama and being problematic to the black man.

Black men aren't threatened by black women. Black men are the most feared group on the planet, especially by white men. Hence since the beginning of western civilisation, white men have been using black women to get at black men. Also, that's why during slavery and colonisation, white men used to ra.pe black women, while making black men watch them. And today, they're also using black women to systematically destroy black men cos they know we're their biggest threat. Black women on their own have zero power and they can't stand on their two feet without attaching themselves to something.

Furthermore, just because black men are moving away from the belligerent and confrontational black women, that doesn't mean that they're getting rejected by them. Based on your logic, the successful black male celebrities married-to/dating white women, who can pick just any black women they want, also got rejected by black women, no? Hysterical. Personally, I can get most black women that I want and I still chat to a lot of them. But I just don't have the time and energy to expend on frivolities with them anymore. And that's the story of most black guys moving away from black women. Black women are just too problematic.

Err, I heard it's the same in Canada (I know it's happening in the US as well) and most black guys date white women. grin I swear The Weeknd also has a white girlfriend and he doesn't let black chics sit around him in clubs. I guess The Weeknd must have also been rejected by black women as well, despite the fact that most of them get moist whenever they listen to his songs. grin

6 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:
I do agree with you on this section being filled with some very bitter people, although I don't know about old hags and jobless men but still, it's mostly very ugly. It does have some fun moments too though.grin

Yea, I see your realness, your fingers sure love to drop some mean shyt, was thinking your nyggah sukkot done introduced you to the Lord who was supposed to help you not be so brutal.grin

Come on, you know the black man can't do without us sisters no matter what.

Anyways as far as I'm concerned, many of the men are with them snow bunnies cos they(the white traditional women) are usually what I'd like to call stup1d, their 'mumuness' can be very epic, and we all know how the black man loves a woman who can take all his bullshit.cheesy

Lol, sukkot is the Nigerian Afrika Bambattaa: a fake prophet and a pedo. grin

The black man just wants peace of mind and white women provide that and more. grin

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Lmao @ being rejected by black women, when even on this shitty forum, without my pics and my crazy posts, I can get at least 10 black women in the next three days if I'm keen on it.

What will happen if I were to post my pic, with my body on here, and CV. I'd probably fvck 50% of the chics by the end of the month if I can go stay in naij for two weeks. grin

Yieldings, if I want you, I can get you as well. You know you can't reject me. grin

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by OmoKhary(f): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2016
The World has enough problems already.War,hunger,Donald Trump,Boko haram etc.
If a black man decides to marry a white woman,that's his business.If you find white women attractive,that is your business.Your social life doesn't change Nigeria's problem.

7 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Funny thread. Made my morning. Waiting for it to hit frontpage so others'd hyperventilate over a non-issue.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by kaziblake(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm not pained - I'm just telling the truth, while speaking about my preference.

Yes. One is married. One is engaged. And the rest are in serious relationships. Good chics are a luxury lol.
Go fvck yourself for all I care

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by freecocoa(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, sukkot is the Nigerian Afrika Bambattaa: a fake prophet and a pedo. grin

The black man just wants peace of mind and white women provide that and more. grin
Lol, I wish he'd see this, the exchange between you guys is to die for.grin

Of course, peace of mind while being a prick, how convenient. I bet you, pretty soon, black men will be left with no choice but fvcking themselves, as even the white women are starting to kick their unbearable a$$es to the curb, taking all they've worked for. grin

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by theEYe21(f): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Touché. No foreign girl will ever want to have anything to do with the clown. Not even the ones from his village. A despicable id1ot he is, fvcking racist cünt hasn't overcome neo-colonial slavery.
Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Go fvck yourself for all I care

Lol. The stereotype is coming to the fore. You lot are so predictable, yet you wonder why black men are leaving you for beautiful and classy white women loool.

He gon' leave ya arse for a white girl -- Kanye West looool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:

Of course, peace of mind while being a prick, how convenient. I bet you, pretty soon, black men will be left with no choice but fvcking themselves, as even the white women are starting to kick their unbearable a$$es to the curb, taking all they've worked for. grin

Lol, I'm sure he's reading but he has been hiding since he crossed the line. He's shook loool. Sukkot is still my nyggah but he's a pu.ssy and he knows what time it's lol.

Anyway, he can shout me when he stops being a biitch and learn some manners/respect. I'm still here for two weeks, till I go ghost for a month or two.

Looool. Black men are the most desirable men aesthetically, just as white women are the most desirable women and the standard of beauty in the western civilisation we're all entangled in. So there will never be shortage of takers for black men, but I can't say the same about black women loool.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2016
charix:
Funny thread. Made my morning. Waiting for it to hit frontpage so others'd hyperventilate over a non-issue.

Lol, this isn't for frontpage, just as a lot of things aren't meant for radio/TV.

I'm just performing my role as agent provocateur and every time I blow through these sides - I come with threads that leave people gnashing their teeth, while getting dazed and confused cos the truth is bitter. I bring all the sadist, bitter, and depressed souls to the yard. And even those who just observe always feel the pressure like a hurricane loool. That's what I do - gotta keep them talking loool.

That said: don't be surprised if in the nearest future you hear news about black Chics in the UK protesting on the streets about the fact that black guys have left most of them for white chics. Based on the complaints everywhere now - it's going to happen soon loool.

White Chics are the real deal. Get yourself one and ya life won't be the same again. I already picked one at the gym for myself. She's petite, with super toned body and her batty is crazy. Even bigger than most black chics. And though we're not official yet, she cooks, cleans, and does everything you expect from a chic. That's still shocking to me cos I've never met any chic like that ever and I've checked gazillion of black chics. They're the truth and I wish I had jumped on this wave years ago looool.

Glad you enjoyed the thread, black man. Black men are on the move........ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2016
I thought shymmex was dating shollypopz before, and was she not a black girl?
Wetin happen na? Why has his love for black girls died?

Hehehe

i wonder where shollypopz is btw havent seen her or other sensible members for a long time.
This forum has become a playground for waec candidates and jambites.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:

I can't count the number of black guys who have been complaining about white women - how they are quick to call for divorce and in the course of it take their houses and life savings - that is if they had some. grin

And then you will hear sentences like - our sisters are so loyal. grin They know what marriage is all about. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by uckennety(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
theEYe21:
You are a ticking time bomb, everywhere you go, you cause mayhem. Nobody likes you, even the foreign girls you're chasing after don't like your attitude. They will use you finish, clean mouth and dump you. They will treat you 1000 times worse than black or naija girls because of your lack of home training grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I can't count the number of black guys who have been complaining about white women - how they are quick to call for divorce and in the course of it take their houses and life savings - that is if they had some. grin

And then you will hear sentences like - our sisters are so loyal. grin They know what marriage is all about. grin grin grin

This is so true.
I am speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
Ogbeche77

I saw you lurking, my nyggah.

I know you've destroyed all the snow bunnies in Germany. I see you my nyggah.

I went to Ibiza this summer and my life hasn't been the same since. Not that I haven't seen all kinds of white women. But something there just changed my outlook forever.
Lol.. I am visiting Barcelona with my snow bunny in 10 days.... I just think everyone should go with what rock their boat.. My experience with snow bunnies has been awesome, less stress and headache. Also willing to learn about African culture as well... If I am ever going to go black in future, then the standard has been raised... She must step up cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Nah.. This is wrong. I ll like to see the statistics and not just ''hear say''..
Many black girls are more guilty of this, In America for instance,the marital law favours them, and many study has shown black women tend to push for divorce more than white women.. The number of single/ divorced black mother is at all time high than any other period since mankind came to being.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, this isn't for frontpage, just as a lot of things aren't meant for radio/TV.

I'm just performing my role as agent provocateur and every time I blow through these sides - I come with threads that leave people gnashing their teeth, while getting dazed and confused cos the truth is bitter. I bring all the sadist, bitter, and depressed souls to the yard. And even those who just observe always feel the pressure like a hurricane loool. That's what I do - gotta keep them talking loool.

That said: don't be surprised if in the nearest future you hear news about black Chics in the UK protesting on the streets about the fact that black guys have left most of them for white chics. Based on the complaints everywhere now - it's going to happen soon loool.

White Chics are the real deal. Get yourself one and ya life won't be the same again. I already picked one at the gym for myself. She's petite, with super toned body and her batty is crazy. Even bigger than most black chics. And though we're not official yet, she cooks, cleans, and does everything you expect from a chic. That's still shocking to me cos I've never met any chic like that ever and I've checked gazillion of black chics. They're the truth and I wish I had jumped on this wave years ago looool.

Lol.. White chic will also remember you when she goes shopping & return with some hampers for her man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Nah.. This is wrong. I ll like to see the statistics and not just ''hear say''..
Many black girls are more guilty of this, In America for instance,the marital law favours them, and many study has shown black women tend to push for divorce more than white women.. The number of single/ divorced black mother is at all time high than any other period since mankind came to being.
Are you comparing Naija women with African American women? Are we to throw all white women into one pot and all black women into another?

4 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Eke40seven(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

I wouldn't think its about white or black. Why not conclude based on individual lines than ethnic or racial one. Being with a white chick could be as terrible as being with a black one in my honest opinion. There are no statistics to prove that black men feel more terrible being with females with one shade of colour than the other. Your excitement may just be based on the exoticism in your partner and her demeanour than it is, her superiority over your black sister. I quite agree that many of our sister's behaviour can be quite terrible. I would not exchange my partner for anything right now and she is black!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End of Part 1 by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I'm sure he's reading but he has been hiding since he crossed the line. He's shook loool. Sukkot is still my nyggah but he's a pu.ssy and he knows what time it's lol.

Anyway, he can shout me when he stops being a biitch and learn some manners/respect. I'm still here for two weeks, till I go ghost for a month or two.

Looool. Black men are the most desirable men aesthetically, just as white women are the most desirable women and the standard of beauty in the western civilisation we're all entangled in. So there will never be shortage of takers for black men, but I can't say the same about black women loool.
I saw an exchange between y' all and you did more crossing of the line than he did but hey! You both crossed the line,grin I agree he was shook, doubt he still is, he's just a good christian kid and pseudo gentleman.cheesy

Seriously? Black men most desira....? grin grin

I did say you are trolling, right?grin

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are you comparing Naija women with African American women? Are we to throw all white women into one pot and all black women into another?
Sadly a good percentage of naija women are also guilty of these horrendous act these days and not just akatas..
Like I said, to each their own, everyone ll always have a story based on experience.
Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Sadly a good percentage of naija women are also guilty of these horrendous act these days and not just akatas..
Like I said, to each their own, everyone ll always have a story based on experience.

Maybe but the OP has not mentioned how Naija men have problems getting along with foreign women as well. grin
And as always everyone is to blame but them. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Lol.. White chic will also remember you when she goes shopping & return with some hampers for her man grin grin

Loool.

That's what separates them from black Chics. Black Chics on the other hand would be waiting for you to pay for it loool. Black Chics are so unromantic - it's all about taking and faking the funk on Instagram with their broke and needy arses lol.

We call them Instagram slags lol.

3 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Eke40seven:

I wouldn't think its about white or black. Why not conclude based on individual lines than ethnic or racial one. Being with a white chick could be as terrible as being with a black one in my honest opinion. There are no statistics to prove that black men feel more terrible being with females with one shade of colour than the other. Your excitement may just be based on the exoticism in your partner and her demeanour than it is, her superiority over your black sister. I quite agree that many of our sister's behaviour can be quite terrible. I would not exchange my partner for anything right now and she is black!

There's always a cultural affinity based on race with how people relate to one another. The average black chic for example will never go Dutch on a date, while it's natural for most white Chics to go Dutch. And you don't need stats to show you that the average black chic is much more aggressive/confrontational than any other race of women. Etc.

Also, it has nothing to do with exoticism. It's about getting a better deal, with a stress free life, where no one would boggle you down with frivolities and her own insecurities.

Regardless, if you're happy with whoever you're with, good luck to you. But when she starts acting up - the bridge to the other side is always open.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:
I saw an exchange between y' all and you did more crossing of the line than he did but hey! You both crossed the line,grin I agree he was shook, doubt he still is, he's just a good christian kid and pseudo gentleman.cheesy

Seriously? Black men most desira....? grin grin

I did say you are trolling, right?grin

Check the stats: black men are the most desirable men on the planet lol.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ogbeche77:

Lol, why are you wasting time on that village brick wall? That's one of the dumbest posters on this forum lol.

She claims she lives in Germany and has been claiming it since I have been on this forum, yet can't speak German lol. You live in Germany...ask her simple things anyone who lives in Germany should know that's not searchable on the internet and trust me, she'll go ghost for a month lol.

A lot of these jobless, miserable, and uneducated trolls just feed off disturbing sane people on the Internet from their shanty homes in naij. Don't give it the attention it feeds off. Just ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Lol.. I am visiting Barcelona with my snow bunny in 10 days.... I just think everyone should go with what rock their boat.. My experience with snow bunnies has been awesome, less stress and headache. Also willing to learn about African culture as well... If I am ever going to go black in future, then the standard has been raised... She must step up cheesy cheesy

I have never been to Barca but Spanish Chics are sexy as fvck. I can't even pick between them and Portuguese Chics - two countries with too many extremely good looking snow bunnies. You should have brought me in time ago.

I'm just going to ride this wave for now but I doubt my mum is going to allow snow bunnies near her lol. Mama Dukes is always looking for people that look like her, without understanding that the boat has sailed time ago lol. Gotta hide them for now. But if I ever go black again for a serious thing, it has to be AA or Afro-Latino/Hispanics. Just some new that I'm not really used to. Tried all these other types of black heaux and they're all time wasters and serious headache, though the Caribbean ones are a tad better than the rest.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by theEYe21(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
It's unfortunate that the intraracial sexism, misogynoir, stereotypes and patriarchal oppression that black women face are sometimes perpetuated by some black men themselves. Black men who are culprits of these behaviours are often threatened by the strength of the black woman and cannot live up to par, and/or are holding onto some bitterness and anger due to rejection from the black woman, therefore often operating out of their unchecked fear [of the black woman]. Shymexx, I understand that white women are easier for you to get and tame, but at the same time please accept my sympathies (=p) because in a way, you're simply surrendering to what's easily accesible to you - because we're too much of a challenge and too strong for misogynoiristic black men like you. There're still black men out there who see us as the Queens that we are, who place us on that pedestal, unmoved, so go ahead with your 25-but-35-year-old-looking-white-women, while we enjoy our melanin and age like fine wine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives Like Maids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.