Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split (35427 Views)

FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / Femi Kayode ; If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, They Will Call For Breakup. Pix. / Again Dangote Finds Oil In His Refinery Site (lekki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nonentity!
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by kayo80(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
As I always say...F FFK.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by shuggah(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
AZeD1:
You'd expect FFK to have small sense. How anyone can believe that picture is one of oil drilling/ prospecting is an idiot.
so u didn't see the thread where this pics were posted as the pics from the oil exploration? to even read news NA work for u.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by kulrunsman79(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
I pray they find the oil too. Tired of this unholy marriage.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
That's a fact!
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
jahsharon:
FFK the gigolo, please why didn't you and your gang of PDP looters restructure the country when you nonentities were in government? You fools only restructure our treasury by sharing it with your gang of thieves.
..... God bless you my bro. You've said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by niceguy7(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol, this ffk needs a doctor to check on his brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by kayo80(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
At least this clown believed these pictures were taken from northeast unlike his followers who displayed their ignorance and lack of knowledge that this drilling was happening somewhere in the south. How ignorant some people can be. Of course there is oil in chad basin and some parts of Niger state{and in commercial quantity}. And I don't know why some people are so pained with this development.

Lol, you see them saying things like ' I pray the north gets its oil for the speedy balkanization of this nation', but deep down in their hearts, they are really pained and angry. Lol

lol! Very true.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by clickwtB(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Blatant liar!!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
and if he discovers rubbish and spew in ur mouth again u know where ure going again

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by ITbomb(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please let them find it fast so that we move forward, we have been held back for too long by the parasitic north

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by richybanky(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
I pray oil is found in every part of d north so dat everybody can go on their own... Nigeria is a failed state undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Anabel(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
chernest2002:
God please let all buhari 's Labour be in vain.Ameeen

Whose labour will favour you? Donald Trump? When you make a prayer like this for the president of a country you live in, you think you are doing buhari? No sir, you are doing yourself. If his labour is supposed to take a positive turn, it will take a negative turn on you cos of your negativity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by oglalasioux(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Though I don't like this man I agree with him on this one.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Josmila(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
FFK the loose kanyon is at it again..the freedom is intoxicating I guess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shut the fůck up femi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
good,then I wish he finds what he is looking for, and every other thing that might come out from what he finds
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by AntiWailer: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by elmisti(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Ignorance at its zenith. So when the likes of sarduana refused to be part of the so-called 'one Nigeria' you folks love to hate now{well we all know the reason}, oil wasn't discovered right? Reason why I hardly take many of you here serious is because of your abject ignorance or should I even call it illiteracy.

Look, we know why most of you have changed the beats of your drum. Well is very obvious, you guys simple lost an election that you never thought you will lost. When the crumbs from the national cake was getting into the pockets, ohh 'one Nigeria' was your favourite song then.

Anyway guess what fella, nobody gives a hoot about what any of you think because at the of the day, the majority will always have the final say

Lol. Besides what was ojukwu fighting for? I guess he was fighting for air to breath. Funny lads

someone should tie him fast.......he is loosing it!

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by greatmen: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's his type that allowed poverty and backwardness to reign in the north killing theirself in the name of Gej, they are the biggest problem in Nigeria the most lazy who have to hold on to power, SE so industrious, SS hard working at list they don't beg till this oil exploration destroyed their lands, SW also hard working Abeg tell me what the north has brought to this nation only problems and religion fanatism
Gr8tasign:

Vultures? ur guess is as good as mine so name them, I can only correct u when u are wrong.

Dying man? 1, get the msg that the vultures never meant well for the man 2, the vultures believed he's incapacitated and that gave them the gut to perch on his roof.

Hypocrite hope u now have a better insight?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Anabel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
If Nigeria divides today, it will still be sub divided cos of greed. If oil gets discovered in the North, it will still create chaos between the Hausas and the non-hausas. Greed has taken over this country. It is greed that landed power in the hand of northerners. A Northerner will side a fellow northerner in times of trouble but the remaining part of the country, if you give one money, he'll betray the rest. Until people can ease their freed of, you won't be surprised to find Abia detaching from Umuahia or Edo detaching from Benin city

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by strix(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
My people, look at the vegetations of that area, its not characteristic of the north...I THINK SAY NA ONLY BUHARI BE DULLARD! undecided
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Amen o, make them get it in large. We want disintegration. We yorubas, lagos my capital city in oduduwa country.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Ikwokrikwo: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

so u didn't see the thread where this pics were posted as the pics from the oil exploration? to even read news NA work for u.
Does it mean it is true?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by kan12(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
which oda oil im dey find again? no be groundnut oil nd red oil full market togeda with baby oil.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by zaboy: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
the northeast neither has a red soil nor a thick vegetation as shown in the pictures...

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by mmsen: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
I hope that they find oil.

Although I find it disturbing that they think that oil is the only source of wealth.

Why can they not use their other resources and call for a split?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by GENTLETEE(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
I have no doubt about that.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
With all this economic hardship. I'm surprised PMB will still waste the meagre resources we have on looking for oil in the north.

Given the recent crash of oil prices, one would think this PMB and his cohorts will start looking for alternative means of revenue, but here he is spending money on oil exploration in the north.

Let it be known that it's about time we know that these old men who govern us, know absolutely nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by AZeD1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

That it was posted here doesn't mean it's correct. It's my fault for expecting too much from FFK.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abeg make dem find am quick o. I am tired of living with these blood thirsty people,any little thing na to fight and kill for Mohammed

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by AZeD1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Does it mean it is true?
Two bottles for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Dangote Really The Richest Nigerian??? / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.