Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split (35426 Views)

FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / Femi Kayode ; If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, They Will Call For Breakup. Pix. / Again Dangote Finds Oil In His Refinery Site (lekki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by ginggerxy: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
You know this is a foolish statement right? Who is the vulture here and who is the dying man?
boy you are the vulture just want to help since you don't know your self
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by onespecial(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Anabel:

Whose labour will favour you? Donald Trump? When you make a prayer like this for the president of a country you live in, you think you are doing buhari? No sir, you are doing yourself. If his labour is supposed to take a positive turn, it will take a negative turn on you cos of your negativity

As it is now, Buhari's failure will bring success to the masses. Tell me what policies and actions he has raken to benefit the masses.

That buhari has evil agenda and will fail with it so that we the masses will survive.

If u are his partner in scheming evil, comsider urselves failed already. I mean already already. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Henrichemeka(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Everyday we disturb this word called ''diversification'' without knowing what it means. This administration told us we are diversifying, why then are they wasting the little money this country has on nonsense search for oil in the north.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Deadlytruth(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
cjrane:

[size=16pt]If abookis find oil, they will want to break up, but they know better that they need access to the sea.

Therefore, abooki will not ask for break up of Nigeria if they find oil. They will simply agree overnight to apply true federalism and 100% resources control. They will totally forbid sharing any penny of their oil wealth with the south.

....,..Not minding that they are using the southern oil money to do the exploration right now.
[/size]

In fairness to Abookis, they originally never wanted to be in the same country with the South. They saw it first and said it earliest that "One-Nigeria" was going to be nothing other than a theatre of daily bloodshed. Even after oil had been discovered in 1956 the North insisted in 1957 that the South should go and form their own country but the Southern leaders refused and kept on gluing to them and persuading them to believe in "One-Nigeria" despite they knew Nigeria was not one and could never become one. Now after much persuation they reluctantly agreed on the condition that they would be allowed to dominate everything and dictate the pace in "One-Nigeria", and those Southern leaders accepted that condition. Then no longer had "One-Nigeria" started than we Southerners began to complain of Abooki domination.
I am a Southerner but my perusal of history books on Nigeria shows me clearly that the South was first to manifest greed over the North's resources and covered that greed with the veil of seeking national unity. Southerners have no case at all.
Moreover I have placed myself in the shoes of Northerners and I discovered I'll act the same way if I am passively forced into a union I never believed in.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by djlaqua91(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians are a funny bunch. Will argue and fight over Leaders who give Zero f*cks about you.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by WhatOnEarth: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't like talking about politics. But here is the worrying thing. angry

A lot of people are praying for the North to find oil and secede. I haven't read anybody who seems to be from the North praying for them to find oil and increase Nigeria's wealth.

SO NOW THEY CALL THE SHOTS AND ALL OTHERS ARE IN FULL SUBMISSION MODE.. DHIMMITTUDE IS THE WORD......

So you can't come together and agitate to call the shot if you want to secede?

Now some idiots will come and rant "I am a Christian but you are being bigoted and only see everything in terms of religion and region." Well my friend. I have news for you. In case you have not noticed. THAT IS THE WAY NIGERIA IS RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. You don't need to walk too far from your home to verify my statement. Ask anybody walking along the road. Go to the markets and ask. Look at your national anthem. Look at your national pledge. Open your eyes shocked

Might I add that too much TV, Hollywood and social media has blinded so many so-called Christians that they don't see what is right in front of them. Nigeria is NOT one. Not at the moment. And the way Buhari is going about things is further widening the gap. Just look at the how he handles the issues of IPOB, Herdsmen, Boko Haram and NDA.

Along religious lines we're NOT one. cry
Along political lines we're NOT one. cry
Along economic lines we're NOT one. cry
Along educational lines we're NOT one. cry
Along cultural lines we're NOT one. cry

Please somebody tell me just one thing that all Nigerians share in common and hold dear..... Just one.... Don't count that paper called Naira please. And please leave the name Nigeria alone. Anybody cry cry cry
And before you say diversity is our strength let me ask. How many of us really LOVES diversity with all it entails?

Religion plays a major role in our lives. But sadly at the moment only the North have something of common rally point: Religion. More so than the crazy south where I hail from. We all care about our little worlds. Our TV, internet, MB....
The only saving grace for the SE is the civil war they collectively endured.
But the SW and SS are in the worst state. Hardly any rally point.

Believe me when I tell you that....
I LOVE to serve Nigeria my country.
To be faithful, loyal and honest.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength.
To defend her unity.
And uphold her honour and glory.
So help me God.

But the way it is going now.......I can only and cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Misterdhee1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why the cries pls? This administration isn't the first in trying to discover oil in the north. The only qualm I have here is that we aren't so bouyant economically presently to get involved in such secondary projects. FFK isn't someone sensible enough to be taken serious anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by judynton(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
At least this clown believed these pictures were taken from northeast unlike his followers who displayed their ignorance and lack of knowledge that this drilling was happening somewhere in the south. How ignorant some people can be. Of course there is oil in chad basin and some parts of Niger state{and in commercial quantity}. And I don't know why some people are so pained with this development.

Lol, you see them saying things like ' I pray the north gets its oil for the speedy balkanization of this nation', but deep down in their hearts, they are really pained and angry. Lol
....why look for oil in the north when all u need to invest in is proper and adequate education. The north is a dry land and buhari will waste his time and our resources embarking in such a fruitless mission.. please can somebody tell him to invest wisely..?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by bejeria101(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Groundnut oil? Pls drill well olodo.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by mailmitch(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrsheddy:

o lord please give the north oil so we can rest. cus the blood shed so far bcus of oil in ss/se is too much.

Most times it is gud to think b4 saying or typing smethng. Y do u jst hate reasoning nd 4 once try nd b less hateful. Did d PDP nt cme our wth a reform to restructure d con3 during s last govt ? Yes dey looted nd 1way or s other dey will pay fr their crimes. Bt. Do u wnt to tell d budget padding, d so called recovered funds, buratai's mansions, dogaras non padded budget claims, all the secrete employment going on in ths govt, etc is of nt enuf to b fought by d messiahic president as unadey call am nw. Abi dey waiting to reach 16yrs b4 it is taken criusly. Whn sme1 says s truth acknowledge it nd move on .
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Achorise: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
jahsharon:
FFK the gigolo, please why didn't you and your gang of PDP looters restructure the country when you nonentities were in government? You fools only restructure our treasury by sharing it with your gang of thieves.
He may be a nonentity no doubt, But is there no sense in what he's saying?, do you think If the oil was found in northerner regions the issue of resource control will linger ?or they won't spear head the restructuring ? The problem with us is pretense of the unity Nigeria.You know the unity is a joke

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by emmanuelbrown26: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
jahsharon:
FFK the gigolo, please why didn't you and your gang of PDP looters restructure the country when you nonentities were in government? You fools only restructure our treasury by sharing it with your gang of thieves.
nnam chukwu gozie gi (baba may God bless you) u see north dis north dat but ffk and co all dine and wine with the same north, wat did they do,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by duduade: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordkit2:
The former aviation minister reacting to reports of the commencement of search for oil in the North East region,following an order by President Buhari .Oil explorers are currently on the search.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/763760174880481280

Yes na... Like the way your upper teeth is divided
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by redcliff: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
profmallory:
But why are you so shallow, if the north gets oil, Nigeria scattered, everyone returns to their fathers land and develop it, good for everyone. SE can have their Biafra, SS can have their NigerDelta, SW can have wat ever they want to call it, and North can rule themselves as they desire. Wont that be better for all of us?

True but SE should be in no way joined with SS. There is no correlation btw them
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by redcliff: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:

In fairness to Abookis, they originally never wanted to be in the same country with the South. They saw it first and said it earliest that "One-Nigeria" was going to be nothing other than a theatre of daily bloodshed. Even after oil had been discovered in 1956 the North insisted in 1957 that the South should go and form their own country but the Southern leaders refused and kept on gluing to them and persuading them to believe in "One-Nigeria" despite they knew Nigeria was not one and could never become one. Now after much persuation they reluctantly agreed on the condition that they would be allowed to dominate everything and dictate the pace in "One-Nigeria", and those Southern leaders accepted that condition. Then no longer had "One-Nigeria" started than we Southerners began to complain of Abooki domination.
I am a Southerner but my perusal of history books on Nigeria shows me clearly that the South was first to manifest greed over the North's resources and covered that greed with the veil of seeking national unity. Southerners have no case at all.
Moreover I have placed myself in the shoes of Northerners and I discovered I'll act the same way if I am passively forced into a union I never believed in.

But wat does the north have that made the south a mumu dog?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by misscall247: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gbemishile1:
and if he discovers rubbish and spew in ur mouth again
u know where ure going again
coward......swollo d truth jor
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by ronald4lif(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmm, he is making some sense sha. We all know Niger Delta oil is one of the major reason why Northerners love Nigeria. So, should they discover oil we may be heading for a disintegration. How I hate to agree with this loquacious FFK sha. undecided
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, i don tire for this Country! Why waste the little resources we have on things like this? Why not look at other ways to keep the Economy? Why are we so bent on this oil of a thing?

Well, i hope Mr President knows what he's doing sha
dude, oil money is mad money...if you taste oil money once in your life...you go just craze...hence Northerners madness
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by toshmann(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, i don tire for this Country! Why waste the little resources we have on things like this? Why not look at other ways to keep the Economy? Why are we so bent on this oil of a thing?

Well, i hope Mr President knows what he's doing sha.

Keep hoping!!
He doesnt know what he is doing. Cant you see? You dont have to eat a whole egg before you know it is rotten.

Haba Nigerians, wake up. You are not supposed to make excuses for your leaders, you are supposed to hold them accountable, pressurize them into action.

Na wa o
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by bantudra: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hmmm, he is making some sense sha. We all know Niger Delta oil is one of the major reason why Northerners love Nigeria. So, should they discover oil we may be heading for a disintegration. How I hate to agree with this loquacious FFK sha. undecided

disintegration,you wish...the nation nigeria will survive you,and your grand-children......!!!.....you are soooo funny.... grin grin

i tested the resolve of nigeria....nigera will not break-up....!!!!...no chance....!!!!!....

you only get beating up,if you try...!!!!...

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by oc2fish: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
emeka2847:
[size=18pt]FFK only sees everything in life in terms of differences of religion, ethnicity, and region.
Dassol!
[/size]

JUST describing Self. Hahahah
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Upright750: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mr president told us that he want revive Nigeria economy with agriculture . Why then is. He using the little money we have searching for oil in the north. Thought they said our problem is the oil. GOVERNMENNT OF THE LIE ..
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Shym3xx: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
FFK the Yoruba warrior and King of Eboe women lol.

Legend. Nothing to add.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by klevotino: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Well, i hope Mr President knows what he's doing sha
For those who are still making excuses for this
administration that the drop in oil price is the
reason why they can't perform should know this
administration is actually generating more
revenue than the previous administration Okay,
let's look at it together
1. During the previous administration fuel was
sold at #87 per litre and also subsidy was still
on, it was argued in the build up to election that
there was nothing like subsidy, but later realized
past administration was actually paying subsidy.
This administration is no longer paying subsidy
but fuel is at #145 that alone has evened-out the
difference between when fuel was being sold at
#145 per barrel and now that is #40 per barrel.
# MuchIncomeToFund2016Budget
2. Past administration did not see any reason
why they should introduce stamp duty charges
on the already impoverished Nigerians, but this
administration had earlier introduced stamp duty
charges of #50 on every deposit and withdrawal
from a current account, as a matter of fact some
banks (e.g. FCMb) had already introduced stamp
duty charges on savings account whenever one
receives fund into his or her savings account
from a current account, this generates another
sort of income to this administration.
# StopUsingOurMoneyToImportGrass
3. During the immediate past administration, we
all enjoyed a fair price on kerosene at #53 per
litre, but now kerosene is sold for #200 per litre
and nobody is saying anything # ThisAdministrat
ionIsMakingMoney
4. In the past, excise and custom duties were
fair enough that small businesses could still be in
business, but now they can no longer strive in
business due to high charges on excise duty and
custom duties introduced by this present
administration, Hence more income for this
administration. # ThisAdministrationShouldBeResp
onsibleForOnce .
5. The previous administration did not see any
reason why they should introduce 45% increase
in electricity tariff, but now we are paying more
for darkness. # GodIsWatching.
6. I totally agree that a lot of things went wrong
under GEJ watch, corruption was at its peak, still
same now though, those who looted public funds
went scot-free, but we are also made to
understand
that this present administration has made
concerted effort in recovering some looted funds,
but we are yet to feel the impact
# PleaseLetTheMoneyCirculate.
7. The number of ministries in this present
administration has been reduced considerably as
compared to what we use to have before now,
the money they are saving from this, what are
they using it for? #OilRevenueShoul
dNotBeTheOnlySourceOfRevenueToFundBudget
8. Time will fail me to mention the Treasury
Single Account (TSA), so why are they still
complaining no money to fund budget
previous administration did not explore these
options, yet life was a bit better for the common
man, they kept telling Nigerians to be patient
when there are no policies on ground that will
bring the promised change. This is my personal
opinion and i am entitle to it.
But for those who are still making excuses for
this administration for not performing, I think it's
time we told them truth so they could focused.
# StopThisBackAndForthMovementInPolicyMaking
# NoMoreExcuses , # StopBeingClueless ,
# ShowWorking, #StopFollowingLikeAFool
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by bantudra: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Upright750:
Mr president told us that he want revive Nigeria economy with agriculture . Why then is. He using the little money we have searching for oil in the north. Thought they said our problem is the oil. GOVERNMENNT OF THE LIE ..

why not try evrything to run away from you,that hte him anyways....

i hope u south-easteners understand what it means for you,that the west and north have crude-oil now too??..even the refineris are ready their....

i hope you are smart enough to understand what is going on today in nigeria.....
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by breakeven: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
We pray they find oil in the north. Just may be that will bring peace to us by the time they are gone.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by bantudra: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
breakeven:
We pray they find oil in the north. Just may be that will bring peace to us by the time they are gone.

hian....sorry....

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by goingsolo: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin Dis fiiznation of a guy must be Shehu Garba because Aboki's no sabi write. i don really burst his bubbles ;DD
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by cheruv: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Anabel:
If Nigeria divides today, it will still be sub divided cos of greed. If oil gets discovered in the North, it will still create chaos between the Hausas and the non-hausas. Greed has taken over this country. It is greed that landed power in the hand of northerners. A Northerner will side a fellow northerner in times of trouble but the remaining part of the country, if you give one money, he'll betray the rest. Until people can ease their freed of, you won't be surprised to find Abia detaching from Umuahia or Edo detaching from Benin city
This is the most confused submission I've seen in recent times
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by ChinonsoDike2: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Shut up my friend. The lazy ones are your silly brothers who sit on their ass all day long and keep on shouting 'our oil' as if they planted the oil there.

Well, the oil is on their land, so it's their oil.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by spartan50(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
At least this clown believed these pictures were taken from northeast unlike his followers who displayed their ignorance and lack of knowledge that this drilling was happening somewhere in the south. How ignorant some people can be. Of course there is oil in chad basin and some parts of Niger state{and in commercial quantity}. And I don't know why some people are so pained with this development.

Lol, you see them saying things like ' I pray the north gets its oil for the speedy balkanization of this nation', but deep down in their hearts, they are really pained and angry. Lol
Oya na carry your wahala dey go... Bad people
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Alezy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Shut up my friend. The lazy ones are your silly brothers who sit on their ass all day long and keep on shouting 'our oil' as if they planted the oil there.
ur idiocycracy is on the rise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.