Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Client From Hell - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84804 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Flaro:
Okay I just had to register so that I could comment... This story Is AMAZING..
Stephen King is looking for you my dear.
Kudos. kiss

lol, nairaland is a great place to be and thanks. I hope Stephen King finds me o

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
MrsExplorer:
thank you all for the comments and i really appreciate that you took your time to read my story, thank you
Looking forward to another blockbuster from you in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Electroweb(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice fictional story. I thought you were marketing yourself a while back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by sleekyonyx(f): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
doublezero7:

You know what it is joor! Meet me at the other side to know more! wink
Ok darl
Re: A Client From Hell by xamilola(f): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
wow Mrsexplorer i throw way salute, all i can say it awesome, precise, and very captivating.

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by odimbannamdi(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
MrsExplorer:

lol, nairaland is a great place to be and thanks. I hope Stephen King finds me o

I am usually very stingy with my comments, but i just gotta say this.

Your story was very great!! awesomely suspense-filled! I got a very fast brain, but i couldn't figure out what would happen next. You literally hanged us in the air! That is one commendable feature a story or movie should have (else we would never watch or read it to the end).

This story could very easily pass for a movie script. My eyes are on you now. Please keep writing so i can keep reading *smiles*

PS: Do not mind those people urging you to come up with updates quickly. Please take your time to churn great contents.

3 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by punche(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am speechless...... i love every bit of that piece. is this a real life story? Are you the victim?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by detutu1: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
@MrsExplorer

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Client From Hell by ganja06(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nice one, very interesting and suspence filled.
Re: A Client From Hell by EkoroPrince(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
wonderful write up. Let me see those that were criticizing your work when you started, You are a wonderful writer. THANKS for this wonderful work. It was very wonderful of you, MrsExplorer

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by rottenegg: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Not what I expected as an ending but still a good suspense filled short story.
Anymore of where that came from?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Cashrill(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nollywood should steal this one cool

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
thank you all for your support and kind words. Another story coming up soon. Hoping for you guys wonderful support.

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
punche:
Am speechless...... i love every bit of that piece. is this a real life story? Are you the victim?

The essence of a story is to make it look real...,so what do you think? a real life story or a fiction?
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I am usually very stingy with my comments, but i just gotta say this.

Your story was very great!! awesomely suspense-filled! I got a very fast brain, but i couldn't figure out what would happen next. You literally hanged us in the air! That is one commendable feature a story or movie should have (else we would never watch or read it to the end).

This story could very easily pass for a movie script. My eyes are on you now. Please keep writing so i can keep reading *smiles*

PS: Do not mind those people urging you to come up with updates quickly. Please take your time to churn great contents.

Thank you, i'm kind off a lazy writer and work better with pressure so i'll still thank those that spurred me to update. Please keep following. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by ssogundele(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the story. Though fictional, but it really touches the heart.
I rarely comment but have to do that for a job well done. More grace to your skill.
Re: A Client From Hell by crazygod(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
I've now seen real writers on nairaland. If I'm to rank them, I will place bibijay as No 1 then Mrsexplorer as no 2. I just love me some bibijay stories.
Re: A Client From Hell by FADEO: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrsExplorer:
FINAL CHAPTER

Caleb jerked in his sit, his penis hitting the side of my left thigh. I knew he was trying to tell me something but i was confused. He jerked again this time shaking his feet rapidly. I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine and then to his legs, darting back and forth between my eyes and his feet. I knew at once that the answer to what he was trying to tell me was at his feet.

I stopped grinding and did a 180 degree turn so that my back was directly facing him, while still sitting on his laps i bent down slowly and looked inbetween his two legs rubbing each foot with my hands. I found nothing. Linda didn't seem to care as long as i acted like i was actually doing what she wanted me to do. I took a glance at her, she was now sitting on the floor with the gun beside her, her legs spread apart like a fried turkey on thanksgiving day. She seem distracted, maybe she is taking a break from her pervasions but i knew i still had to be careful.

Caleb had said there was a way to get out of this mess and i intend to try. There is no way i would let myself die in the hands of this crazy woman.

I turned my neck and looked at Caleb, signaling to him that i found nothing. He started shaking his head and legs going into a kind of panic attack and then he started to sob, i placed my hands on his chest tenderly and tried to comfort him, wondering how he came to be in this postion or what Linda would have made him do. I searched again this time going more slowly, when i found nothing i decided to check his trousers which was now hanging loosely by his legs. I felt something cold, i prodded further and that was when i saw it.

Sitting in his pocket all this while might be the key to us leaving this hell hole, ''a small pocket knife''. I almost screamed in excitement, my fingers tingled, i blinked my eyes like a million time in disbelief. Immediately, i knew what i had to do.

I quickly placed the knife between Caleb's lap, stood up and started my strip dancing again, with more enthusiasm that i found even unbelievable to myself. I rocked my body, twisted and whinned my waist, flunging my hips sideways from felt to right. I brought my hands to my feet and stretched my ass towards Linda shaking my massive breasts as i did. I heard Linda clap..,

''Hahahah, Finally you are in the game'' She said.

If only she knew better. I had no business with Linda now, just Caleb. Maybe it's the adrenaline or the fact that i'm about to escape from this hole, my thighs began to feel really hot and my pelvic muscles tightened. I knelt down and crawled towards Caleb the way babies do when they start learning how to walk. When i got to him i grabbed his joystick with one hand and then used the other hand to pick the pen knife.

I rubbed his crotch more forcefully than i should, he didn't seem to bother, it was like he also knew we were close to escaping. As i moved my hand up and down his joystick, i used the other hand to gently cut the rope that held his leg to the chair, though i was very careful not to draw the attention of Linda and i still kept the rope in place like he was still tied. I also needed to cut of the ropes that tied his hands so i changed postion, i climbed ontop of him with my legs wraped around his waist(the lap dance postion) i planted my breats on his face so my hands could easily reach behind him and began cutting.

''You need to act like you are dead, passed out or something'' I whispered into his ear as i cut. He understood immediately and did as i said.

Though Caleb's hands and legs are now free, we still needed to find a way to disharm Linda and we surely couldn't unless there is a way to bring her close. If Caleb played dead, Linda would want to know what happened to him and the rest would be history. Caleb acted the dead part so well i was even begining to think he was actually dead.

''LINDA! LINDA!! LINDA!!!'' I screamed, ''I think Caleb is dead''

Linda didn't react at first but when i jumped off Caleb and began to weep uncontollably, she sprang to her feet, gun in hand and headed towards Caleb. I began to palpitate.

''what do you mean he is dead'' Linda asked and for the frist time i saw real fear in her eyes. ''what did you do to him?''

''I didn't do anything'' i said in between sobs ''I was only doing what you asked me to do and then i noticed he wasn't breathing again''

As she drew near to Caleb, she pointed the gun at me and directed me to move away from him, i did as i was told. Offcourse i'd play my part and its left for Caleb to do his. She called his name,

''Caleb!'' No answer. ''Caleb! Caleb!!'' No answer

My heart felt like it would bounce out of my chest, my stomach burnt as if on fire and for a moment i stopped crying. It was like time paused at that exact moment.

I think Linda began to really panic, she kept repeating

''Dieing was not part of the plan''

I looked at her with so much hatred and would have gone into an uncontrollable feat of laughter if not for my anticiaption for what would happen next.

Linda bent down to examine Caleb further and in that instant Caleb drove his Knee into her jaw with so much force i flinched upon impact. The kick sent Linda sprawling to the floor more shocked than hurt. The gun flying in another direction. I reached for the gun the instant it flew off her and had already grabbed it before she even had the time to recover.

Caleb reacted faster, pouncing on her with the agility of a wild beast. He rained punches on her till i had to beg him to stop. For the first time i heard Caleb speak,

''This woman should be hanged with a hook by her nipples and burnt alive'' he said in a very husky voice like he hasn't spoken for days.

''I know but you would not kill her, at least not yet'' i said.

Linda was still on the floor, her face covered in blood, she seem lifeless. Even though i finally have an edge i still felt a little pity for her. She was bleeding from her nose and her eyes were badly swollen. I directed Caleb to raise her up.

He pulled her by the hair and dragged her up, he positioned her directly in front and wraped his arm around her neck as if to choke her. I pointed the gun at her, a sinister smile playing on my face and directed her towards the door. I was just too shocked for words. All i wanted was to leave this hell and go home.

Just as we were about to reach the door, Linda started laughing, she laughed so hard i got totally confused and rattled. I looked at Caleb, he was confused too. I raised the gun higher and pointed it at Linda..,

''Why the hell are you laughing'' my voice betraying my courage.

she laughed still. No answer, just her mind rattling laugh.

I cracked the shot gun to threaten her further and her laugh just increased and at that moment Caleb started laughing too.

My stomach dropped, i moved an inch farther from the both of them and watched with immeasurable shock the brutal way my nightmare took a new dimension.

Caleb and Linda now held hands and kissed like newly married couples. I watched as they kissed for what must have felt like an eternity to me. I was too shocked to react or say anything. When they were done, they bursted out laughing again. I felt really weak but i still pointed the gun at them, that's my only hope now.

Caleb spoke first, ''So you actually believe you would escape this dungeon?''

''Do you have any idea where you are? No one has ever escaped from us'' he said while still laughing.

I finally found my voice and asked, ''But you were tied to that chair and tortured?''

''Oh that? It's just part of our routine'' Linda spoke this time.

''Everything we did was scripted since you walked into this room and you foolishly played along'' Caleb said. ''Linda has been trained to collect a little beating and lets just say torturing me is a sweet way to turn me on''

''and i love to watch two ladies fight, didn't you notice i had a hard on from that short fight? It was really nice to watch'' he continued.

I pinched myself, totally sure this was some kind of dream. Nothing happened.

''what about the pocket knife?'' i asked.

''Oh dear, it was planted in his pocket, also part of our routine'' Linda replied ''You think i would be dumb enough to leave you and him alone plotting how you are going to escape?''

''Though i must give you one thing, You really can give a good lap dance'' Caleb said. They kissed again.

I was sure if i listened to any of their ramblings much longer i would definitely go crazy. I raised the gun above my shoulder and pointed it at them.

''Well'' I said ''Then it would mean i'll just have to blast the both of you to hell'' trying so hard to sound brave.

They look shocked and started to beg, ''PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!'' they both screamed and started to walk towards me.

I move backwards as they drew closer, my hands on the trigger. All these would come to an end soon i thought and squeezed the trigger.

BANG!!!

Nothing happened. I squeezed again, nothing. I cracked the shot gun and squeezed, nothing. I cracked and i cracked, squeezed and squeezed, nothing.

I flung the gun at them, they dodged. My brain suddenly felt fuzzy, i staggered, fell to my knees and screamed, a heart wrenching scream, i screamed till i bled from my throat and for the first time since i ran away from home, i prayed to God.

''God please save me''

Linda and Caleb laughed and kissed. ''You didn't think we'd be dumb enough to leave a bullet inside, did you?''

I need not answer. I scratched the floor with my finger nails, pulled at my hair and rolled as much as i could, willing myself to just go crazy but i didn't, this torment is right infront of me and there is no escaping it.

I stood up and bounced on caleb but before i could reach him with my clumsy attack, he raised his right foot and BAM! A kick to my head.

I blacked out.

I was running, i didn't see anything at first but i knew something was coming after me and i was running. I heard footsteps behind, i dared not look back, i staggered and fell but picked myself back up immediately. I was naked, the night was chilly, dark and misty, the birds seem to be singing in synchroization with my heartbeat. i couldn't see ahead but still i ran. I heard to. The footsteps behind me, its coming closer, i can hear its panting, its breathing, it spoke,I don't understand, the thing, its coming after me, it can't catch me, i won't let it. I ran, faster, but the faster i ran the slower i became. Its getting closer, my heartbeat. hard, fast, my legs are weak, i feel its breath on my neck, , i cringe but i had to run. I missed a step and fell, this time i saw it. Its a monster, the face of my dad, no eyes, no mouth, just darkness, tiny black butterflies are flying out of its mouth and eyes. Its my dad, no, its a monster. I scream, its on me, the butterflies, crawling on my skin, i see something like a tail trying to pierce into me, i scream, i cry, i kick at the monster, my dad, i kick, i kick, i kick....,

I was kicking when i woke up. Another terrible nightmare. I looked around and expected to see Linda or Caleb. No one. The room was clean. I looked at the bed, very comfortable. I see a beautifull wallpaper by the wall, It has red and white rose flowers. I stood up and walked around the room, it smelt nice and the A.C was on. I looked out the window and saw ''NICON LUXURY, Abuja'' I am confused, i looked at the mirror, there was still mark on my face and body so the Linda and Caleb ordeal was definitely not a dream but how am i here?

Someone knocks on the door, ''Room Service'' the voice said. I opened the door. He hands my a tray with a bottle of red wine tied with a ribbon, a small letter and the pocket knife i took from caleb's pocket.

I thank the man and close the door, i drop the bottle of wine on the bed, tear open the letter and read,

Hi Dear,

I want to believe you had a nice time at the hands of Caleb and Linda. Don't mind them, they can be very hard at times. Anyway hope they weren't too hard on you. you are safe now, they only did what i paid them to do, you went for a job and they were just doing their job.

Don't try to look for them, don't seek answers to anything, you would never find the answers you are looking for.

I only hope that now you'll stop being a social worker and do something else with your life. And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Your best friend.
Lucy.

It's been four years now and i'm yet to set my eyes on Lucy. I've searched and searched and found her not.

Please LUCY, if you are out there i just want to ask you one question, WHY?

Exceptional. you just caught everything about my attention. SuperB
Re: A Client From Hell by Thandobaby(f): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wow what a write up,this lady is an exquisite writer l say kudos for ur talent
Re: A Client From Hell by punche(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
MrsExplorer:

The essence of a story is to make it look real...,so what do you think? a real life story or a fiction?

I appreciate you... you have got a great talent, More strength. Please keep it up..

Expecting more stories from you grin grin grin, as will surely be on the lookout.
Re: A Client From Hell by pablobellins(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2016
MrsExplorer:
FINAL CHAPTER

Caleb jerked in his sit, his penis hitting the side of my left thigh. I knew he was trying to tell me something but i was confused. He jerked again this time shaking his feet rapidly. I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine and then to his legs, darting back and forth between my eyes and his feet. I knew at once that the answer to what he was trying to tell me was at his feet.

I stopped grinding and did a 180 degree turn so that my back was directly facing him, while still sitting on his laps i bent down slowly and looked inbetween his two legs rubbing each foot with my hands. I found nothing. Linda didn't seem to care as long as i acted like i was actually doing what she wanted me to do. I took a glance at her, she was now sitting on the floor with the gun beside her, her legs spread apart like a fried turkey on thanksgiving day. She seem distracted, maybe she is taking a break from her pervasions but i knew i still had to be careful.

Caleb had said there was a way to get out of this mess and i intend to try. There is no way i would let myself die in the hands of this crazy woman.

I turned my neck and looked at Caleb, signaling to him that i found nothing. He started shaking his head and legs going into a kind of panic attack and then he started to sob, i placed my hands on his chest tenderly and tried to comfort him, wondering how he came to be in this postion or what Linda would have made him do. I searched again this time going more slowly, when i found nothing i decided to check his trousers which was now hanging loosely by his legs. I felt something cold, i prodded further and that was when i saw it.

Sitting in his pocket all this while might be the key to us leaving this hell hole, ''a small pocket knife''. I almost screamed in excitement, my fingers tingled, i blinked my eyes like a million time in disbelief. Immediately, i knew what i had to do.

I quickly placed the knife between Caleb's lap, stood up and started my strip dancing again, with more enthusiasm that i found even unbelievable to myself. I rocked my body, twisted and whinned my waist, flunging my hips sideways from felt to right. I brought my hands to my feet and stretched my ass towards Linda shaking my massive breasts as i did. I heard Linda clap..,

If only she knew better. I had no business with Linda now, just Caleb. Maybe it's the adrenaline or the fact that i'm about to escape from this hole, my thighs began to feel really hot and my pelvic muscles tightened. I knelt down and crawled towards Caleb the way babies do when they start learning how to walk. When i got to him i grabbed his joystick with one hand and then used the other hand to pick the pen knife.

I rubbed his crotch more forcefully than i should, he didn't seem to bother, it was like he also knew we were close to escaping. As i moved my hand up and down his joystick, i used the other hand to gently cut the rope that held his leg to the chair, though i was very careful not to draw the attention of Linda and i still kept the rope in place like he was still tied. I also needed to cut of the ropes that tied his hands so i changed postion, i climbed ontop of him with my legs wraped around his waist(the lap dance postion) i planted my breats on his face so my hands could easily reach behind him and began cutting.

''You need to act like you are dead, passed out or something'' I whispered into his ear as i cut. He understood immediately and did as i said.

Though Caleb's hands and legs are now free, we still needed to find a way to disharm Linda and we surely couldn't unless there is a way to bring her close. If Caleb played dead, Linda would want to know what happened to him and the rest would be history. Caleb acted the dead part so well i was even begining to think he was actually dead.

Linda didn't react at first but when i jumped off Caleb and began to weep uncontollably, she sprang to her feet, gun in hand and headed towards Caleb. I began to palpitate.

''what do you mean he is dead'' Linda asked and for the frist time i saw real fear in her eyes. ''what did you do to him?''

''I didn't do anything'' i said in between sobs ''I was only doing what you asked me to do and then i noticed he wasn't breathing again''

As she drew near to Caleb, she pointed the gun at me and directed me to move away from him, i did as i was told. Offcourse i'd play my part and its left for Caleb to do his. She called his name,

My heart felt like it would bounce out of my chest, my stomach burnt as if on fire and for a moment i stopped crying. It was like time paused at that exact moment.

I looked at her with so much hatred and would have gone into an uncontrollable feat of laughter if not for my anticiaption for what would happen next.

Linda bent down to examine Caleb further and in that instant Caleb drove his Knee into her jaw with so much force i flinched upon impact. The kick sent Linda sprawling to the floor more shocked than hurt. The gun flying in another direction. I reached for the gun the instant it flew off her and had already grabbed it before she even had the time to recover.

Caleb reacted faster, pouncing on her with the agility of a wild beast. He rained punches on her till i had to beg him to stop. For the first time i heard Caleb speak,

''This woman should be hanged with a hook by her nipples and burnt alive'' he said in a very husky voice like he hasn't spoken for days.

Linda was still on the floor, her face covered in blood, she seem lifeless. Even though i finally have an edge i still felt a little pity for her. She was bleeding from her nose and her eyes were badly swollen. I directed Caleb to raise her up.

He pulled her by the hair and dragged her up, he positioned her directly in front and wraped his arm around her neck as if to choke her. I pointed the gun at her, a sinister smile playing on my face and directed her towards the door. I was just too shocked for words. All i wanted was to leave this hell and go home.

Just as we were about to reach the door, Linda started laughing, she laughed so hard i got totally confused and rattled. I looked at Caleb, he was confused too. I raised the gun higher and pointed it at Linda..,

I cracked the shot gun to threaten her further and her laugh just increased and at that moment Caleb started laughing too.

My stomach dropped, i moved an inch farther from the both of them and watched with immeasurable shock the brutal way my nightmare took a new dimension.

Caleb and Linda now held hands and kissed like newly married couples. I watched as they kissed for what must have felt like an eternity to me. I was too shocked to react or say anything. When they were done, they bursted out laughing again. I felt really weak but i still pointed the gun at them, that's my only hope now.

''Do you have any idea where you are? No one has ever escaped from us'' he said while still laughing.

I finally found my voice and asked, ''But you were tied to that chair and tortured?''

''Everything we did was scripted since you walked into this room and you foolishly played along'' Caleb said. ''Linda has been trained to collect a little beating and lets just say torturing me is a sweet way to turn me on''

''and i love to watch two ladies fight, didn't you notice i had a hard on from that short fight? It was really nice to watch'' he continued.

''Oh dear, it was planted in his pocket, also part of our routine'' Linda replied ''You think i would be dumb enough to leave you and him alone plotting how you are going to escape?''

''Though i must give you one thing, You really can give a good lap dance'' Caleb said. They kissed again.

I was sure if i listened to any of their ramblings much longer i would definitely go crazy. I raised the gun above my shoulder and pointed it at them.

''Well'' I said ''Then it would mean i'll just have to blast the both of you to hell'' trying so hard to sound brave.

They look shocked and started to beg, ''PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!'' they both screamed and started to walk towards me.

I move backwards as they drew closer, my hands on the trigger. All these would come to an end soon i thought and squeezed the trigger.

BANG!!!

Nothing happened. I squeezed again, nothing. I cracked the shot gun and squeezed, nothing. I cracked and i cracked, squeezed and squeezed, nothing.

I flung the gun at them, they dodged. My brain suddenly felt fuzzy, i staggered, fell to my knees and screamed, a heart wrenching scream, i screamed till i bled from my throat and for the first time since i ran away from home, i prayed to God.

''God please save me''

Linda and Caleb laughed and kissed. ''You didn't think we'd be dumb enough to leave a bullet inside, did you?''

I need not answer. I scratched the floor with my finger nails, pulled at my hair and rolled as much as i could, willing myself to just go crazy but i didn't, this torment is right infront of me and there is no escaping it.

I stood up and bounced on caleb but before i could reach him with my clumsy attack, he raised his right foot and BAM! A kick to my head.

I blacked out.

I was running, i didn't see anything at first but i knew something was coming after me and i was running. I heard footsteps behind, i dared not look back, i staggered and fell but picked myself back up immediately. I was naked, the night was chilly, dark and misty, the birds seem to be singing in synchroization with my heartbeat. i couldn't see ahead but still i ran. I heard to. The footsteps behind me, its coming closer, i can hear its panting, its breathing, it spoke,I don't understand, the thing, its coming after me, it can't catch me, i won't let it. I ran, faster, but the faster i ran the slower i became. Its getting closer, my heartbeat. hard, fast, my legs are weak, i feel its breath on my neck, , i cringe but i had to run. I missed a step and fell, this time i saw it. Its a monster, the face of my dad, no eyes, no mouth, just darkness, tiny black butterflies are flying out of its mouth and eyes. Its my dad, no, its a monster. I scream, its on me, the butterflies, crawling on my skin, i see something like a tail trying to pierce into me, i scream, i cry, i kick at the monster, my dad, i kick, i kick, i kick....,

I was kicking when i woke up. Another terrible nightmare. I looked around and expected to see Linda or Caleb. No one. The room was clean. I looked at the bed, very comfortable. I see a beautifull wallpaper by the wall, It has red and white rose flowers. I stood up and walked around the room, it smelt nice and the A.C was on. I looked out the window and saw ''NICON LUXURY, Abuja'' I am confused, i looked at the mirror, there was still mark on my face and body so the Linda and Caleb ordeal was definitely not a dream but how am i here?

Someone knocks on the door, ''Room Service'' the voice said. I opened the door. He hands my a tray with a bottle of red wine tied with a ribbon, a small letter and the pocket knife i took from caleb's pocket.

I thank the man and close the door, i drop the bottle of wine on the bed, tear open the letter and read,

Hi Dear,

I want to believe you had a nice time at the hands of Caleb and Linda. Don't mind them, they can be very hard at times. Anyway hope they weren't too hard on you. you are safe now, they only did what i paid them to do, you went for a job and they were just doing their job.

Don't try to look for them, don't seek answers to anything, you would never find the answers you are looking for.

I only hope that now you'll stop being a social worker and do something else with your life. And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Your best friend.
Lucy.

It's been four years now and i'm yet to set my eyes on Lucy. I've searched and searched and found her not.

would u recomend I read this too?
Re: A Client From Hell by pablobellins(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2016
MrsExplorer:

So you are one of those that reads and don't comment abi? Ride on
Thanks for the comment, much appreciated.
oh, mrsexplorer, I would like to end up with ur likes. u r so creative and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
This Is Amazing Dear smiley
I've Read Stories But Your Stories Are Outstanding And I Must Commend You Are Doing A Great Work...
But How Do You Do It... I Mean Those Intimate Scenario,you seen to know so much about them...
it was like a was watching a movie in full HD...

Keep It Up Miss/Mrs Explorer.....

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by odimbannamdi(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Thank you, i'm kind off a lazy writer and work better with pressure so i'll still thank those that spurred me to update. Please keep following. Thank you

You are welcome
Re: A Client From Hell by Dhanidhamy(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Breath taking story,short nd very meaningful,thumbs up Miss Explorer

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by jacksonPolloc(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice dear
Re: A Client From Hell by Ladybianca(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm following
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Wow! A round of applause for u. Good one. Expecting some more from you. WELL DONE
Re: A Client From Hell by dasauce(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Though...Horror, for a moment i felt like i was Caleb shocked
I was totally lost! and broken...i so wish i could escape her!

Thanks Heaven...it's over,

MrsExplorer:
FINAL CHAPTER

BANG!!!

''God please save me''

I blacked out.

Hi Dear,

Your best friend.
Lucy.

Re: A Client From Hell by Gabrendo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thats an hell of a story. Nice One.
Re: A Client From Hell by DonaTee(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Crescendo!!
mind blowing! ! Awesome write up @MrsExplorer

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by wildikeman(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
I had hoped that she got paid handsomely... What a twist. Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.