Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

A Lie Clock Hilarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Lie Clock Hilarious (657 Views)

Read This And Tell Me If It Is A Lie / LMAOOOO Is A Lie? / VERY FUNNY: Somebody Is Telling A Lie Here (see The Photo Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lie Clock Hilarious by Giftedcurse(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
I got this on whatsapp and I decided to share for the first time because I trust NLs

*A LIE CLOCK*
Stella Obasanjo died and went to heaven ... As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly gates, she saw *_a huge wall of clocks_* behind her.
*She asked*, "What are all those clocks?"
*St Peter answered*, "Those are *Lie-Clocks*. _Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock._*_Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."_*
"Oh," *said Stella*, "whose clock is that?"
*"That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's*. _The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie."_
*"Incredible," said Stella*. "And whose is that one?"
*St Peter responded*, "That's *Nnamdi Azikwe's clock*. _The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."_

*"Where's my husband, Obasanjo's clock?"* asked
Stella.
_"Obasanjo's clock is in Angel Gabriel's office. *He's using it as a ceiling fan, it's rotating with high speed:*_
*What of Lai Mohammed's?*:
_His own clock is being upgraded *to be used as a helicopter rotor for its incredible speed!!
DON'T LAUGH ALONE.

(1) (Reply)

I Hope This Made Your Day? / This Is Sad, Polio Resurfaces In Nigeria Despite Government Efforts(pic) / My Newest Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.