Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? (12106 Views)

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! / Guys Talk: How Do You Deal With Those Silly Itches In The "Scrotal Area" / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
There is this girl who is as fake as my "gushi" bag. She happens to be my ex's gf and has tormented me so much that I said goodbye to the Nigerian community in my town.

Even though she apologized, she gives me shiver, I mean she is so much on my nerves. What pisses me off is that she went to Mrs pastor to play the innocent and holy girl after she physically assaulted me. In front of the pastor I couldn't walk out on her, so I had to do the most disgusting thing of my life: hug her.

Now she wants to be my friend. But I hate her because I know she isn't sorry for what she did: in fact her facebook status says it all.

Do I keep on ignoring her or walk to her and tell her what is on my mind?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Epi: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

In front of the pastor I couldn't walk out on her, so I had to do the most disgusting thing of my life: hug her.
^^^So I see you know how to fake too wink. I say forgive and forget but keep her as an associate rather than a best friend. How do you know her sorry is not sincere? Don't you think hate is a strong word?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by lonelypal(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

There is this girl who is as fake as my "gushi" bag. She happens to be my ex's gf and has tormented me so much that I said goodbye to the Nigerian community in my town.

Even though she apologized, she gives me shiver, I mean she is so much on my nerves. What pisses me off is that she went to Mrs pastor to play the innocent and holy girl after she physically assaulted me. In front of the pastor I couldn't walk out on her, so I had to do the most disgusting thing of my life: hug her.

Now she wants to be my friend. But I hate her because I know she isn't sorry for what she did: in fact her facebook status says it all.

hmmnn, eventhough this sounds more like gurls talk i must say u shouldnt hesitate to let her know the piece of ur mind. Let her know what u despise in her persons and simply keep her as a 'friend' Aint a gud thing keepin malice,

wondering sometimes the beef between ladies could b worse than that btw Sadam and Bush, cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by posakosa(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

I say cut her off. The more you try to be relate with her, the more irritated you will be.

I had one. Just cut HER off this week, 

I told her politely, I wish you well in your journey but I think that its best we both go our separate ways and she has not called me since then, and I don't miss her one bit.

I met her thru my ex. She talked trash about me when we were going thru drama. I pretended not to hear about what she had said, I have always said hello politely and now she thinks she is my bestie, I just couldn't take the fakeness anymore, I was only trying to be polite. undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
im sorry I would have punched her in the face and made her declare her fakeness
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
Epi:

^^^So I see you know how to fake too wink.  I say forgive and forget but keep her as an associate rather than a best friend.  How do you know her sorry is not sincere?  Don't you think hate is a strong word?

Yeah that's what I don't like. That sort of person also pushes you to be fake. How was I supposed to say NO when an authority like a pastor (not because of her spiritual leadership, but because of the great respect I have for her) was involved?

Her apology was not sincere and I know it. That girl is a pretender. When your bf says you are a pretender, then of course you are damn it.  angry I can't stand the thought this fake holy Mary may be having: thinking I have some sort of consideration for her.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

im sorry I would have punched her in the face and made her declare her fakeness

Oh we have already done that. And I told her how much I despised her person and everything about her.

Gosh you'd be shocked if I told you her lies!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
You're just going to have to ignore her, this often annoys people cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

Oh we have already done that. And I told her how much I despised her person and everything about her.

Gosh you'd be shocked if I told you her lies!

Well i had something like that happen to me, there was this girl who bf was sweating me hard and she got jealous and started spreading lies about me, when i found out she denied it, and i believed it because she was like a sis to me and we went to the same church.

i found out the truth and whooped her tail clean, we had to both see the church counselor and I told the pastor exactly what happened.

Why not when she tweets / facebooks, save it as proof?

Now at the moment she thinks she punked you out. You need to lay it out clean to her. Tell her the next time she wont have fingers to be typing shit on facebook.

then if she tries it again, expose her (like getting ppl to hear whats shes saying, or whoop her ass , or put her on blast and ignore her)
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by posakosa(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
ibkaye:

You're just going to have to ignore her, this often annoys people  cheesy

I know u're such a sweetheart tongue tongue

but sometimes sha, its hard to ignore! I say cut her off and just move on.

btw, do you go to the same church with her ? tough call bloke, tough undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Well i had something like that happen to me, there was this girl who bf was sweating me hard and she got jealous and started spreading lies about me, when i found out she denied it, and i believed it because she was like a sis to me and we went to the same church.

i found out the truth and whooped her tail clean, we had to both see the church counselor and I told the pastor exactly what happened.

Why not when she tweets / facebooks, save it as proof?

Now at the moment she thinks she punked you out. You need to lay it out clean to her. Tell her the next time she wont have fingers to be typing shit on facebook.

then if she tries it again, expose her (like getting ppl to hear whats shes saying, or whoop her ass , or put her on blast and ignore her)

Your case is so similar to mine. Fact is her bf and I dated 2 years ago, then we broke up and got back in touch about a year ago. He was always flirting with me when he knew I was dating someone else(and with other girls) and the stupid girl rather harassed every girl instead of dealing with her bf.

She harassed me on facebook, post nonsense on my wall, on my pictures and even called me with unknown numbers on several occasions. shocked She accused me of telling people she was pregnant when the the guilty person was her so called friend.

She turned her bf against me and when they found out the truth they were so ashamed they had to bring in the pastor to apologize. Isn't that disgraceful? shocked
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

I know u're such a sweetheart tongue tongue

but sometimes sha, its hard to ignore! I say cut her off and just move on.

btw, do you go to the same church with her ? tough call bloke, tough undecided undecided undecided undecided
it sure is but someone's got to do it  wink
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

Your case is so similar to mine. Fact is her bf and I dated 2 years ago, then we broke up and got back in touch about a year ago. He was always flirting with me when he knew I was dating someone else(and with other girls) and the stupid girl rather harassed every girl instead of dealing with her bf.

She harassed me on facebook, post nonsense on my wall, on my pictures and even called me with unknown numbers on several occasions. shocked She accused me of telling people she was pregnant when the the guilty person was her so called friend.

She turned her bf against me and when they found out the truth they were so ashamed they had to bring in the pastor to apologize. Isn't that disgraceful? shocked

WOW shocked shocked shocked

She sounds stalkerish!!! Restraining order?= grin grin
Man she would have gotten the beating of her life hahaahahah. . . .

What you can do now, is block her from your facebook. . .
And asumming you are the victor in yall brawl then you're good. . .
Ignore her is the only thing i can reccomend since she looks like she has nothing better to do even after gotten beat up
Ppl like that just live off others, or make a living noseying themselves in others business

So she is preggo and unmarried, isnt she the shamless thing? grin
And if she tries calling you, confron her in PUBLIC, tell her to stop being desperate and if she tried that shit she gonna meet the back of your hand lol

Thats how i deal with foolish girls, so busy worryng about other women that they  lose sight of their own.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by posakosa(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
Women shouldn't beat women,  pls just move on.

leave the matters abeg.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Women shouldn't beat women, pls just move on.

Some stupid women need knockin in their head.

I wont touch you unless:

you mess with my family

You mess with my money

You mess with me personally again after I have warned you to leave me alone
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by posakosa(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Some stupid women need knockin in their head.

I wont touch you unless:

you mess with my family

You mess with my money

You mess with me personally again after I have warned you to leave me alone

Yes, she was disrespected and I know what you mean BUT the whole purpose of the fight would be over a man and that makes no sense to me.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by MissyB1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hit the ignore button.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Yes, she was disrespected and I know what you mean BUT the whole purpose of the fight would be over a man and that makes no sense to me.

But that is not always the case, she doesnt want the guy.
The girl wont leave her alone even after they have boxed
in which that i advise that Mich should block her and ignore.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
WOW shocked shocked shocked

She sounds stalkerish!!! Restraining order?= grin grin
Man she would have gotten the beating of her life hahaahahah. . . .

Trust her to deny of course. Pathetic. -.-

What you can do now, is block her from your facebook. . .
And asumming you are the victor in yall brawl then you're good. . .
Ignore her is the only thing i can reccomend since she looks like she has nothing better to do even after gotten beat up
Ppl like that just live off others, or make a living noseying themselves in others business

Girl I deleted my old account and created a new one and none of those guys made it to my friend list. Completely ruled out of my life. When they see me in church, they are always trying to talk to me. Even the shameless ex bf. I told him holy ghost fire was going to burn him down for wearing a cross.  grin

So she is preggo and unmarried, isnt she the shamless thing? grin
And if she tries calling you, confron her in PUBLIC, tell her to stop being desperate and if she tried that shit she gonna meet the back of your hand lol

Oh that rumour has been following her ever since she landed in Italy not even two years ago. She claims she is still a virgin at 22, but her darling boyfriend has told me (and his friends) how she was disvirgined at tthe age of 15/16 by a man a decade older than her. Rumours even say how she loves doing it in her bf's car in the estate she lives in.

What amazes me is that her friends know her so well. They know she is fake, rotten and even predict she may get pregnant for real (since she has denied so much she is) by the end of the year.

No one talks good of her, not even her mum and the same pastor (she had a fight with her son after he told people he saw her kissing in a car. She doesn't want people to know this so she can claim a virgin) she went to.

Thats how i deal with foolish girls, so busy worryng about other women that they  lose sight of their own.  

Trust her to be "Oh Michelin89 I am so happy you got your admission into the University".  shocked Creepy!!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by posakosa(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^^^^^^ @ plat, its not really a big deal sha and u're right. Block and ignore!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

And that even freaks me out the more because at the end of the day it seems I was actually fighting her for a guy I am not even interested in. Can you imagine that?  angry angry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

And that even freaks me out the more because at the end of the day it seems I was actually fighting her for a guy I am not even interested in. Can you imagine that? angry angry

Bitches always like to blame the guy - excuse my lan. but thats what she is. .

I cant stand girls like that angry
Dont worry about do you chicka, do your best so she will be writhing with jealousy.
When she talks to you, walk plainly away from her, make it know you are ignoring her
it will burn her alive.
Dont respond to her, ppl like her are always look for fuel.
Dont give her the satisfaction. .
Since everything is still fresh, practice what i have said for a few weeks and she will look for the next one to mess with.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

What makes a girl fake?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
I mean at last you just look at her and shake your head in pity. You were brought here by your mum (unlike some girls who come here and are sold out into prostitution) along with your younger sister. But you don't want to learn. You believe you are too big to start high school again and brag about your Nigerian secondary school degree. I mean if you want to mess your life up and end up in a factory like our first generation must you throw others' names in the mud to feel better?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

What makes a girl fake?

So you don't know when someone is pretending? shocked Phone your past lovers and ask them if they were really satisfied with you. tongue
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

So you don't know when someone is pretending? shocked Phone your past lovers and ask them if they were really satisfied with you. tongue

I don't have past lovers.
Just tell us what makes a babe fake. . . . .
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't have past lovers.
Just tell us what makes a babe fake. . . . .

What you see is not what she is and what she says she is, is what she wishes she was.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
michelin89:

What you see is not what she is and what she says she is, is what she wishes she was.

Aren't most babes like this?

No hair on their head----Wig.
No height at all------------Heels
No boobs-------------------Wonderbra.
Godzilla face---------------Excessive make-up
Putrescent body odour------Perfume/Eau de Toilet

So which of em isn't fake?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Fuup(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
You got it wrong by hugging her, No pastor will make me do that if am not feeling like it!
What the pointing of deceiving the pastor?
The only way to forget and forgive is to cut her loose and you will get over it after a long period,i dislike pest and they could tell by my attitude,
If she insist Knock her out period!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Fuup(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

lol, My post of the day!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by nana(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is trying to look good. What I am talking about is trying to be good.

F u up:

You got it wrong by hugging her, No pastor will make me do that if am not feeling like it!
What the pointing of deceiving the pastor?
The only way to forget and forgive is to cut her loose and you will get over it after a long period,i dislike pest and they could tell by my attitude,
If she insist Knock her out period!!!

In fact I am still upset because I was forced into it. If I were to choose I'd have covered her up with insults but now it doesn't really matter.

However i think I still ought to tell her what is on my mind because I don't buy and won't buy that goody goody. Fool yourself but don't dare fool me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / Anambra Fire Service Okpoko Station Prevented Fire Disaster In Onitsha Photos / Lagosians Feel They Can Outsmart Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.