Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) (76657 Views)

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Towncrier247: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why do some men cheat on their wives A married Kenyan man was embarrassed badly after he was caught red handed having sex with a a mistress in a hotel room. The man who is identified as Mutai, was busted naked unleashing his “machete” on his sexy mistress who look like she is in her early twenties. Mutai’s estranged wife who was breathing fire is heard asking

“What wrong have I done to you, tell me what wrong.? Now i have got evidence. What wrong have i done to you tWO? "

The mistress just sat on the bed looking as the woman unleashes her anger on the husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbAly4XV55c?t=15

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/man-busted-by-his-angry-wife-on-top-of.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Towncrier247: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmm.. Kenyans are not joking with bad news at the moment angry

Imagine, dis Kenyan boys forced a nurse to give them BJ, and they stick a metal rod down her vagina after» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/nurse-bj.html

11 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
men are born between the legs of a woman
and spend all their life getting back in there
because "no place like home"

379 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by JamieRocks(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
The hotel has no privacy for their customers? If na hired assassins na so the man for take die

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Baawaa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
The hotel should be close with immediate effect,

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by aloobright17: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
No be this girl wey talk say she dey like sugar daddys be that?Yes na her Herbie27

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by tico1212(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya again?

Seems the kongi in that country no get part 2

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
No be this girl wey talk say she dey like sugar daddys be that?Yes na her Herbie27
Obsession is a disease. shocked

You could commit suicide on my matter.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by aloobright17: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Obsession is a disease. shocked

You could commit suicide on my matter.
allow me to worry about that,Na u invited me to ur dinner table we must enjoy the meal wela

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by eistien(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Men will be men

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
allow me to worry about that,Na u invited me to ur dinner table we must enjoy the meal wela

Is that me and my sugar daddy?, Yes!...oya, go and sleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by aloobright17: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Is "most" not "much".

This that me and my sugar daddy?, Yes!...oya, go and sleep.

Na so them go burst that ur flat ass and breast,next na acid

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenyan again? cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by beautiful232(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenyan??

Well I'm sleep typing sad
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
angry
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by publicenemy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya is the biblical soddom and Gommora.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some men doesn't deserve to have a dick
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
it has to be Kenya again...nau wa
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by jamex93(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya and evil news grin

28 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by SycophanticGoat: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same way steel materials oxidize (corrode/rust) and go back to its ore form...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
What wrong do you have to do to a man to cheat? Nada. Madam take heart oo.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Came to check the name of the country. And it's Kenya again. #NotDissapointed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
eeewwwwoooooooo!
E don cast be that.
Last last, na d woman d man go still send packing.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
eeewwwwoooooooo!
E don cast be that.
Last last, na d woman d man go still send packing for embarrassing him.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis kenya self it seems sex is their hobby
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by publicenemy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
The girl is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
nothing sweet like person property.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Monsieurshow(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Is "must" not "much".
Is that me and my sugar daddy?, Yes!...oya, go and sleep.

it is "must" not most
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Franchise21(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya again? grin This country is trending currently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Monsieurshow:
it is "must" not most
cheesy it has already been modified b4 you quote me.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by adoks(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:

Seriously....u must luv getting back home so early

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by collitexnaira(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
And the silly wife just added salt to injury by uploading her husband unclad video

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.