Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos (105169 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by bestvera: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
Honesty 4 nigga we get serious problem, she got married, people dey talk, when she was alone, people say that she was a high class prostitute, na wa ooooooooooo, I wish her the best.think it is easy to get married at the age of 40 when we have many single young ladies of 20 wey no even get boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by aieromon(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
Yea,like missyB shocked
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by jalether(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
banom:

tpia is an old yoruba woman, dirty poor and ugly, u will not eat in one week if you see her, she is the most disgusting person on nairaland.
You can call her tilapia or mosquito

wetin Tilapia do you nah grin
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
What is wrong if she decides to marry again? I don't see why Nigerians in Naira land are tongue lashing her. Its a big show of shame and imaturity.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by theviper1: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
use to know Liz when she was living somewhere in surulere.she was looking good then eventhough she was past 40 .she has decided to remarry cos she took yaradulls advice and decided to rebrand herself.nothing wrong with that.some1 said that all marriages are not about having kids(cos i know that age wont permit her to have one even if she wants),bt about being baby nurse to ur stepchildren.good for them.cheers Liz.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by theviper1: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
and that husband of hers must be very short considering that liz is not a giant.see where he dey reach liz. lipsrsealed
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sosisi(f): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
I'm so happy for her.
That lady is one of the few talented and classy actresses in nollywood.
People like Tonto Dike and Mercy Johnson ought to go and learn at her feet and learn some class.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by dipo2much(m): 1:17am On Sep 28, 2009
why is she claiming to be 40? I find that most insulting. Everyone knows she's at least 50 and here she is claiming 40. Bullsh.1t
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by fayahsoul: 2:58am On Sep 28, 2009
dipo2much:

why is she claiming to be 40? I find that most insulting. Everyone knows she's at least 50 and here she is claiming 40. Bullsh.1t

She has fake hair, fake skin tone, fake eye brows, fake nails, fake attitude and she's faking virginity by wearing white, so a fake age should come easy. na today tongue
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by THEPRINCE4: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2009
liz benson has decided to go in for love again
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by THEPRINCE4: 4:00am On Sep 28, 2009
how many children before
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sayso: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2009
This is what our society brings to us,faking in public and there are cheers among the visitors,well she looks happy in that sultan dress but what not in white now.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by StEdwin(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Crude Oil:

She is ugly.
Lmao, u are damn right.
Naija women no even dey try sef. After 30 their ugliness starts to show.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by yjay(f): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2009
she looks fantastic!!!!!!!
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by blackcat1: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2009
She is one of the most beautiful naija women. grin

Let's see how all you up in here tearing her good self down will look when you are 40 or 50 or whatever age she is

Make sure you post your pics here when you get to her age for comparison tongue
On second thoughts, post your pix now for comparison tongue
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by yjay(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2009
blackcat1:

She is one of the most beautiful naija women. grin

Let's see how all you up in here tearing her good self down will look when you are 40 or 50 or whatever age she is

Make sure you post your pics here when you get to her age for comparison tongue
On second thoughts, post your pix now for comparison tongue

spot on!
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by okeey(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2009
it nice
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by timbuk2(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2009
undecided [b]Sure say no b nigerian film[/b]
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by kaygee1234: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2009
U1:

Wait o, na wa for this our ladies self, then no wan take things easy at all and in the end they end up paying for it, look at the way the bridesmaid take squeeze breast put for cloth, she wan tell me say better cloth no dey. All in the name of fashion. shocked sad

Na wah for you oh. You guys are just cracking me up,
Oh well, if Madonna (at 51) could screw a 22 year old Jesus Rodrigues, pls don't begrudge Lizzie who's 40-ish and trying to restart herlife with someone hopefully of the same age.

Good Luck Liz Benson.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by j2much: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2009
Hey, dat bridesmaid is so cute ,she's got the stuff where it's really needed,can somebody help me with her number cause i gat to get connected.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by tbaba83(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2009
person marry. people are talkin shit about age and her beauty, some people amuse me. cant we all just be happy 4 her
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by Tosin4luv(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2009
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry What a pity @ her age.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by s4: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Why are you guys so particular about age. Watch the commandment of God. Thou shall not fornicate.
The womans needs a soul mate and decided to opt for one and you are here complaining about here age.
People marriabge i know does not have age limit, so let go and peace.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congrats to Liz - everyone deserves to be happy.
People are darn hard to please though. Had she been a divorcee, people will say she shouldn't be remarrying. She's a widow and people are still asking why she's remarrying. To hell with people. Liz, do your thing.
Her face looked really oily though, must have been hot and sweaty in that "church".
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by Nezan(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
My regards to her. Who wants to know her age? She has definately beautiful and has taken good care of herself to look that young.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sylve11: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
timbuk2:

undecided [b]Sure say no b nigerian film[/b]

grin grin grin cool
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by deedav: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
am apy 4 her!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by queenchika(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
thank god 4 her.bt she done reach monopouse, oooh.d man looks 60
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by kellysopy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
Can somebody tell me what white wedding symbolises? Is it not suppose to be for virgins? what has this western culture turn us into? Is she not suppose to be on ''ashoke" instead of white? albeit, am happy for her as it not her fault.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by oyinda3(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
kellysopy:

Can somebody tell me what white wedding symbolises? Is it not suppose to be for virgins? what has this western culture turn us into? Is she not suppose to be on ''ashoke" instead of white? albeit, am happy for her as it not her fault.

all these emphasis on virgins vs non-virgins, when will it stop?
and i bet you didn't see the funny irony in your comment because i don't think nigerians had white weddings in the past (virgin or not).
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by babadami: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
thats nice smiley smiley smiley
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by saworoide: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
I never knew this woman was available. Chei, see missed opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.