Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,042 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wolverine Vs God Of War - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Wolverine Vs God Of War (3509 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Super Man Vs God Of War / Magneto Vs God Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by coobboy(m): 2:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Lana1:
Wolverines adamantium implants is not his biggest advantage. Afterall its just an implant.

His greatest advantage is his healing factor. No character in the Marvel universe regenates damaged cells and tissue as fast as Wolverine. And that's the only thing that ll gve him a chance against Kratos.

deadpool actually has the fastest regeneration of damage cells and tissues
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Lana1:
U re misquoting. I meant u pple hype Kratos too much as if he can beat everybody he faces. Which isn't even close to being true

Thank you for clarification. This people are just over hyping the god of war matter
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2016
wolverine is overhyped.....

1 Like

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
baddestchic:
Nope babe god of war is overhyped
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by eazyhifii(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
For me wolverine can't even stand in sight with kratos, kratos killed gods and titans even Zeus himself, he doesn't fear anything and very skilled in fighting (uses anything around him) whereas wolverine is just a rugged fighter and only fought mutants but really skilled too (ll give him dat) the only person fit to fight kratos is Dante inferno(the game)
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:17am On Aug 21, 2016
baddestchic:
And Kratos isn't??
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:20am On Aug 21, 2016
coobboy:

deadpool actually has the fastest regeneration of damage cells and tissues
Yh. U're right. But did u know, that Wolverine before his adamantum implants has faster regeneration than Deadpool??
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:35am On Aug 21, 2016
eazyhifii:
For me wolverine can't even stand in sight with kratos, kratos killed gods and titans even Zeus himself, he doesn't fear anything and very skilled in fighting (uses anything around him) whereas wolverine is just a rugged fighter and only fought mutants but really skilled too (ll give him dat) the only person fit to fight kratos is Dante inferno(the game)
Kratos killed Zeus. Nothing Special abeg. At the end, he'll still die of old age.

Wolverine on the other hand, faced Phoenix one of the most powerful mutants in the X-Men Universe and Phoenix was disintegrating his whole body(in plain English, Phoenix was killing him) and Wolverine was healing back just as fast. Plus he survived Hiroshima plus he has longevity that is he's practically immortal

So trust me, nothing Kratos throws at Wolverine, that he(Wloverine) cant survive.

Anyways, i still expect Kratos to narrowly win sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Msport Multiple+ Option- How I Got Paid After 4 Games Cut My Ticket! / Board Game Trivia / Which Games Are You Stuck On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.