Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N (1676 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N / Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N / Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Call or Watsapp 08024920691
for more enquiries or site inspection
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bumb
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigerians in Diaspora,

This is the best time to invest because Pounds/Dollars holds much value.
Would be nice you make use of this opportunity.

Nigerians based in Nigeria.

The only thing worth investing on presently is REAL ESTATE.
This the only thing that appreciates in Nigeria.
Savings Account/Fixed Deposit/Bond/Treasury Bills/Crude Oil.............(All these do not hold much value anymore)
With Real Estate, you are sure of guaranteed Returns on Investment.
You can never go wrong with this. Most wealthy men made it through REAL ESTATE.

I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.

Jumoke
The Property Lady
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Am so excited about theseeing major developments going on on this axis.

Once they come up to full operation you will be so impressed about the amount lands would be sold for on this axis.
You can even buy and sell at a very high price..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
SMART CITY DELA AMBODE SIGNED WITH DUBAI TO MAKE LAGOS A MEGA CITY

The Memorandum of Understanding for the Lagos Smart City was on Monday signed at the Emirate Towers by the LagosState Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem and the Chief Executive Officer of Smart City Dubai LLC, Mr. Jabber Bin Hafez.

The signing of the MOU, which will make Lagos the home of the very first Smart City in Africa, was witnessed by the Chairman of Dubai Holdings, His Excellency, Ahmad Bin Byat who is also the Deputy Prime Minister and the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

A Smart City is a growing concept that draws from the success of Dubai’s innovative knowledge-based industry clusters ” to empower business growth for companies and knowledge workers all over the world”.

In a release signed on Tuesday by the Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde, the Smart City (Lagos) is expected to bring multi-billion dollars investments to Lagos, create several thousands of jobs and transform the Ibeju-Lekki axis in particular and the entire Lagos State in general.

“This is a deliberate attempt by us to establish a strong convergence between technology, economic development and governance, and ” says Governor Ambode.

“The MOU between Lagos State Government and Dubai Holdings, LLC, owners of Smart City (Dubai) to develop a sustainable, smart, globally connected knowledge-based communities that drive knowledge economy, ” he stated.

The governor stated that the collaboration is part of the larger vision to make Lagos safer, cleaner and more prosperous.

He said: ” A smart-city Lagos will be the pride of all Lagosians just as we have smart city Dubai, Smart-City Malta and Smart-City Kochi (India). We are encouraged by the fact we do not, as a government, need to develop at a slow pace, but take full advantage of the digital age and fast track development of Lagos to a real megalopolis that we can all be proud of.”
The statement quoted Governor Ambode further as saying that ” the future is ours to take. It also marks the first smart city in Africa when completed.

The governor added that apart from creating jobs for the people, the project would also become the world’s first carbon neutral city. “Lagos,” he stated, “will become an important centre for innovations in smart technologies, wellness and destination for green tourism.”

Earlier in his remarks, the Deputy Prime Minister Bin Byat said the Dubai authorities were impressed with the conduct and readiness of Lagos State government and were eager to proceed with the Lagos State government and the Smart City Lagos company, which is the operating entity for the project.

When completed, the Smart City Lagos will have, among other features: a 12-lane road, hotel resorts, world-class technological education facilities, a rail metroline, to mention but a few.
Ayorinde said the signing ceremony was also witnessed by the Chairman of Smart City Lagos Ltd, Prof. Pat Utomi; the Special Adviser to the Governor on Overseas Affairs and Investment, Prof. Ademola Abass; Chairman, Public Accounts Committee of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Olanrewaju Oshun, Hon. Dipo Famakinwa and Mr. Obafemi Saheed.

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”

I like this quote from businessman Robert G. Allen. It says a lot about playing it safe. Yes you can feel secure having all your money in a savings account but what happens when that wealth is steadily eroded by that silent killer – inflation?
The banks will add a much more generous interest rate on what you borrow from them rather than the money you give them for safe keeping

Jumoke 08024920691
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let's take advantage of sallah break or long vacation to come for our free site inspection

10am and 2pm daily
Mondays to Saturdays

1pm on Sundays

Jumoke
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Land without any landmark will hold no value.
Our estates are located in regions that have quite impressive landmarks.
So many projects going on around there.

Instead of buying a plot worth N100m in Lekki phase 1, why not buy an acre of land in Ibeju-Lekki and wait for 3 years when all these projects are completed.

You will be so thankful to God for making this investment.
You will also thank me later.

Call 08024920691 or watsapp..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice having you all around for our free site inspection
Wowwww
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have for some time now been pondering on what makes a man RICH and another man POOR, or what perpetually widens the gap between the most developed countries and the perennially under-developed ones and lo! I came across the answer - FORESIGHT!

Yes, FORESIGHT!

Having a foresight simply means looking into the future and seeing what most people do not see and then taking calculated steps to secure that future. Now, that is wisdom... let us apply this principle briefly: - How prepared are you for the "NEW LAGOS"? (Dubai of Africa) Have you positioned yourself, your family, your business in readiness yet? Be among the smart and intelligent ones.

Buy your own plots today in our CHERRY WOODS COURT and the host of others within Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos State an very affordable price(s) with relatively flexible payment plan options.

Here comes the moment of truth – Put on the rational investment thinking cap and be part of the growing investor(s) within the Lekki Free Trade Zone by keying into any of our property portfolios.

RECESSION CANNOT AFFECT REAL ESTATE

INVESTMENT TIP NO.1

If you are not buying LAND to BUILD, buy it & KEEP. COMPANIES will come BEGGING you for it. BANKS will come to you & offer you any amount you mention.

#ThinkBig#MegaMindset#Ibeju-Lekki#MassiveReturnsOnInvestment#TakingOver#

(OUR PROPERTIES COMES WITH GOOD TITLED DOCUMENTS)

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 1 (LAKOWE) N12,150M
DESTINY GARDENS N4.350
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4M
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 N4,350M
SANDFIELD COURTS N4.5M
UPTOWN COURTS N4M
WHITE OAK COURTS N4M
CHERRYWOOD COURTS N3
PARADISE GARDENS N3.150
BLEVIC GARDENS PHASE 2 N700
GRACIAS GARDENS N700
OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE N1.350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
FLOOD GATE ESTATE N1,350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
STAR GARDENS N3.5M

OUR SITE INSPECTION IS FREE
(Its me your Lady Realtor 08024920691)..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have for some time now been pondering on what makes a man RICH and another man POOR, or what perpetually widens the gap between the most developed countries and the perennially under-developed ones and lo! I came across the answer - FORESIGHT!

Yes, FORESIGHT!

Having a foresight simply means looking into the future and seeing what most people do not see and then taking calculated steps to secure that future. Now, that is wisdom... let us apply this principle briefly: - How prepared are you for the "NEW LAGOS"? (Dubai of Africa) Have you positioned yourself, your family, your business in readiness yet? Be among the smart and intelligent ones.

Buy your own plots today in our CHERRY WOODS COURT and the host of others within Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos State an very affordable price(s) with relatively flexible payment plan options.

Here comes the moment of truth – Put on the rational investment thinking cap and be part of the growing investor(s) within the Lekki Free Trade Zone by keying into any of our property portfolios.

RECESSION CANNOT AFFECT REAL ESTATE

INVESTMENT TIP NO.1

If you are not buying LAND to BUILD, buy it & KEEP. COMPANIES will come BEGGING you for it. BANKS will come to you & offer you any amount you mention.

#ThinkBig#MegaMindset#Ibeju-Lekki#MassiveReturnsOnInvestment#TakingOver#

(OUR PROPERTIES COMES WITH GOOD TITLED DOCUMENTS)

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 1 (LAKOWE) N12,150M
DESTINY GARDENS N4.350
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 N5.4M
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 N4,350M
SANDFIELD COURTS N4.5M
UPTOWN COURTS N4M
WHITE OAK COURTS N4M
CHERRYWOOD COURTS N3
PARADISE GARDENS N3.150
BLEVIC GARDENS PHASE 2 N700
GRACIAS GARDENS N700
OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE N1.350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
FLOOD GATE ESTATE N1,350M (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE)
STAR GARDENS N3.5M

OUR SITE INSPECTION IS FREE
(Its me your Lady Realtor 08024920691).
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
There are 3 fundamental investment
classes:

1)Capital Market
2)Oil & Gas
3)Real Estate

Choose Real Estate - The New Oil!
#NewOil #Investment #RealEstateMotivation

Jumoke 08024920691
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Our Estates;

Oakwood Gardens Phase 1
Oakwood Gardens Phase 2
Oakwood Gardens Phase 3
Destiny Gardens
Lagoon Park
Lekki Royale Gardens
Cherrywood Courts
Uptown Courts
White Oaks
Sandfield Courts
Blevic Gardens 2
Gracias Gardens
Kingston Courts
Paradise Gardens
City Point Gardens

For site inspection/more enquiries
Call or watsapp Jumoke

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Our Estates;

Oakwood Gardens Phase 1
Oakwood Gardens Phase 2
Oakwood Gardens Phase 3
Destiny Gardens
Lagoon Park
Lekki Royale Gardens
Cherrywood Courts
Uptown Courts
White Oaks
Sandfield Courts..
Blevic Gardens 2
Gracias Gardens
Kingston Courts
Paradise Gardens
City Point Gardens

For site inspection/more enquiries
Call or watsapp Jumoke

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
GRAB THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES UR WAY
THERE ARE LANDED PROPERTIES ALONG
THE FREE TRADE ZONE AFTER DANGOTE REFINERIES(AROUND THAT AXIS YOU WILL FIND)
THE PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
THE TWO GOLF COURSES
THE FREE TRADE ZONE
THE DEEP NEW SEAPORT
AND THE NEW AIRPORT
ALL SITUATED IN IBEJU-LEKKI.
THE LANDS(ESTATES)FOR SALE ARE
1.WHITE-OAK 4MILLION
2.SAND-FIELD 4.5milln
3.CHERRYWOOD COURTS-#3millin
4.UPTOWN COURTS-#3.5million
ALL THESE LANDS/ESTATES HAS THEIR[GLOBAL C OF O]INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT TOO IS ALLOWED
I CAN ASSURE YOU DAT I WOULD GET ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF THE LANDS WITHIN A MONTH.WE GO FOR INSPECTIONS ASWELL MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS
[TIME]10AM AND 2PM WHILE ON SUNDAYS [TIME] 2PM.IT ALSO COMS WITH AN IMMEDIATE ALLOCATION.FOR MOR INFORMATION HERE IS MY NUMBER +2348024920691
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is the best time to invest.
Take advantage of this current exchange rate.

Just send your representative to me.
Your lawyer, surveyor or family member.

For site inspection and to carry out due diligence on the land documents.

Jumoke

(Call or watsapp call or chat)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
hot deals

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2016
still selling

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
INVESTMENT PLANNING FOR THE KIDS
Real Estate Investment is the sure bet for your CHILDREN'S FUTURE PLANNING.
There are so many options open to you. insurance policy, treasury bills/bonds, investment account, precious metals, properties etc.
However, for a balanced, bad economic downtime resistant effect, you need to have a good mix of these investment options in what you are trying to live for or give to your children.

So they dont arrive in the future and discover am empty safety nest!

At this stage, i will suggest what i know best to be trhe best investment, i have seen people do and i have started to do myself.And that is buying up well structured real estate deals (plots of land) in the name of your children apart from saving up money for them in one of these specially designed Children Bank Account Products and a co-operative society.

Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity now.
https://www.facebook.com/tojekproperties/

Jumoke
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
INVESTMENT PLANNING FOR THE KIDS
Real Estate Investment is the sure bet for your CHILDREN'S FUTURE PLANNING.
There are so many options open to you. insurance policy, treasury bills/bonds, investment account, precious metals, properties etc.
However, for a balanced, bad economic downtime resistant effect, you need to have a good mix of these investment options in what you are trying to live for or give to your children.

So they dont arrive in the future and discover am empty safety nest!

At this stage, i will suggest what i know best to be trhe best investment, i have seen people do and i have started to do myself.And that is buying up well structured real estate deals (plots of land) in the name of your children apart from saving up money for them in one of these specially designed Children Bank Account Products and a co-operative society.

Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity now.

Jumoke
08024920691i
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dangote Refinery (Video Clipse/Write Up/Snapshots.

The project would be completed in 2018.
Full operation will will commence in 2019

Master Plan of Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge
http://www.nleworks.com/case/4th-mainland-bridge-masterplan/

Dangote’s Oil Refinery to process 650,000 bpd VIDEO
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=MYdCTJQojHE

Jumoke: 08024920691

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
To be a real estate investor, you only need to have business at the forefront of your mind. You buy an asset with the intention to offload such property for good profit as soon as it is profitable or keep hold to it for your children to leverage on.
Great real estate investment is achievable by buying undervalued assets or those that are not in huge demand and selling them at a later date for huge profit.
Some of our Best Selling Estate:
Sylvia Gardens Akodo Ise Ibeju Lekki: N600K ( Promo) Title: Excision in Process.
Blevic Gardens, Akodo Ise : N800K Title: Excision in process
Oceanwood Courts, Free Trade zone Ibeju Lekki: N1.5M Title: Gazette
Cherry Wood Courts Ext :N3M Title: Global C of O
Uptown Courts :N3.5M Title: Global C of O
Lekki Royal Garden Ibeju Lekki N3M Title: Global C of O
Make tomorrow better today.
Contact us today to make the right decision and be glad you did.

Call/WhatsApp us now for more enquiries on 08024920691
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2017
RECESSION CANNOT TOUCH REAL ESTATE.
In this current recession, it is most advisable to invest in Real Estate because if you leave N10m in the bank today, by next year it's value would have dropped.
But if you invest in Real Estate today, by next year the value of your property would have appreciated amazingly.
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK, RECESSION WILL TOUCH IT COS IT THE VALUE WILL REDUCE (The things that N10m will buy today, the N10m will not be able to buy those things in 2 years time)

To get really good deals.
Call or Watsapp

The Lady Realtor
Jumoke
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*WHITE OAK COURTS*
White Oak Courts is perfectly sitted on the high growth community of Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's just *_7 minutes drive_ from _Dangote Refinery_ with the calculated projection to sell above 20M per plot before 2020*.

Join the wise and smart investors that will be getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
*Cargo Port Construction
*Dangote Refinery
*Dangote Jetty
*Lekki Seaport
*Power Oil
*La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
and many more.

PRICE: *N4M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm*

*Fore more enquiries or inspection, kindly WhatsApp/Call:*

(Promo ends 28th Feb)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
*LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN*.
*Location*: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦4million
Title: Global c of o

*LEKKI ROSE GARDEN*
*Location*: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦4million

*LEKKI CRYSTAL GARDEN*
*Price*: ₦2.5million

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IBEJU LEKKI*
*Location*: 5 minutes after La Campaign Tropicana, Akodo ise road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦750k
*Title*: Registered survey and excision File number

*FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN*
*Location*: 2 minutes after La Campaign Tropicana, Akodo ise road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦700k
*Title*: Registered survey and excision File number
*buy 5 get 1 free promo ends 20th Feb*

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA*
*Location*: Mowe Ibafo after Redeem camp, Lagos Ibadan Express Way.
*Price*: ₦700k
*Title*: Registered survey and c of o under processing

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IKORODU*
*Location*: Agbowa Ikorodu well develop area
*Price*: ₦800k
*Title*: Registered survey and c of o under processing\

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FREE SITE INSPECTION;

JUMOKE
08024920691 (cALL OR WATSAPP)
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
*LEKKI ROSE GARDEN*

Lekki Rose Garden is magnificently located in the lush and alluring environment in Oshoroko, 7 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery.

*Price Per Plot:* N4m
Plot Size: 600sqm
Title: Global C of O

*Neighborhood Attractions*

The Lekki Free Trade Zone
Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
Golf Course
The Proposed International Airport
Pan African University Permanent Site
Lekki Deep Sea Port
La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
Several Upcoming Gated Estates

*Estate Benefits*

Affordability
Prime Location
Flexible Payment Plan for up to 3 months
Quick Return on Investment

For more details call:
Jumoke
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N by ladypinky(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
*LEKKI ROSE GARDEN*

Lekki Rose Garden is magnificently located in the lush and alluring environment in Oshoroko, 7 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery.

*Price Per Plot:* N4m
Plot Size: 600sqm
Title: Global C of O

*Neighborhood Attractions*

The Lekki Free Trade Zone
Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
Golf Course
The Proposed International Airport
Pan African University Permanent Site
Lekki Deep Sea Port
La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
Several Upcoming Gated Estates

*Estate Benefits*

Affordability
Prime Location
Flexible Payment Plan for up to 3 months
Quick Return on Investment

For more details call: Jumoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI?* / Northville Estate, Bogije Ibeju Lekki On Sales With A Good Title... / Did You Know, With N200,000 You Can Get Instant Allocation In A Housing Estate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.