Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY (140096 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2016
epic grin

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Children rant

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by phemmyblaq007(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
who she 'EPP?
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by yorex2011: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolzzz.... like seriously
I don't even remember my ex...y will I be changing status for a fool.
he does not worth it abeg.

only joblessness and loneliness can make make me to be changing my status every now and then.

Still wondering why exes automatically become bad people or fools..
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by jayney404: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2016
The best thing to do is to try working things out before the ex becomes a serious ex buh if you can't, no need to update craps...anyone who does that is the wounded one and it won't make any difference
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by yorex2011: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Do people still change whatsapp status?
It was meant for things like can't take calls, battery about to die etc now people use it for nonsense like the crap written in the OP
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by okhiai1(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
well i respect love alot, whatever reason that makes sm1 become an ex should b worth it and I don't play post relationship games to hurt, insult, cause regret or score cheap points
my tomato jos how you dey na
abeg i fit they fry your kpomo
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2016
enshi:
Its so disheartening how people are so proud to say that they have been in so many failed relationships.. ..

Some people have EXes... . To me its more of commercializing relationship.

If you have more than one EX pls examine ur self, you might as well be the problem cos an EX is enough to teach the required lesson.

I attended the wedding ceremony of my EX, she was bold to introduce Me to her hubby as her EX, they took my gift and we had a picture together. ....

This is because we separated with maturity on common ground . ...

And that is the first and only relationship i have had so far.... My next must be my wife.. .

Pls can you Count ur EX

This is exactly why they would lie about the number of exes they have had!
I really think it doesn't matter as long as you are both faithful to each other! undecided
Leave the past in the past where it belongs cool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Slimflame(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2016
falcon01:
recycled
product
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by sisisioge: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Wetin happen sef. Just move on in peace no bad blood.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolzzz.... like seriously
I don't even remember my ex...y will I be changing status for a fool.
he does not worth it abeg.

only joblessness and loneliness can make make me to be changing my status every now and then.

cheesy
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
10, 14 and 15 are classic! grin
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by EdoBoy90(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
breakup messages
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by holluphemydavid(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Dats tu childish to be posting all dis cos of breakup, y not quietly walk away, besides both of u can be of help to each other somedays, but when u both insult each other after breakup, hw will u approach ur ex for help when d nid arises, op wise up story hurting ur ex d more after break up, we are in 21 century only babies still do Dis
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Queenoma(f): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Is dem dat sabi sad
Break up ko.... Break down ni tongue
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Abee79(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
C H I L D I S H N E S S and Useless Status Updates

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by moses93(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
NO BE ONLY CRY, ALL THESE GIRLS NOWADAYS WILL NEVER CRY BECAUSE A MAN. IF YOUR THINK AM LYING TRY IT WITH YOUR BABE AND SEE IF SHE WILL CRY OR NOT
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Princepoint(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
matured minds Don't need to this

Just make he/she knows that a true friend will always stand out when the rest of the world walks out
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by fikfaknuel(f): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
The one status that will make your ex cry is;

"Oshe! Bet9ja dun pay 10 million,looking for that special person to share it with."

7 Likes

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by amnesty7: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2016
All these show that you still care. Why not just move on and stop being childish.

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2016
yorex2011:

Maybe her ex was a terrible heartless guy.

Base on what she posted, one could tell she was badly hurt...let it slide.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Boyooosa(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Vikky014:
wht will b my gain nt evry relationship end in marriage for crying out loud
I agree with you my sister but I wonder why some ladies get bittered with ex cos bleeping. Is it a race won or something?
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
jnrbayano:

If you can call an ex a fool, you indirectly say that you were poor to judge his acceptance in the first place.

An ex is supposed to be a friend that you both agreed to disagree on sustaining a relationship.

Unless your parting was acrimonious.

he betrayed me and stole from me......don't be too quick to judge
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Respect55(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
delighteddell:

Updating whatsapp status cos of a break up? Do pple still do that?

My brother. I'm surprised as much. Who's got time for all that. Doing dat just shows u stil feel for the person

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by byvan03: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Just delete all concerning them and move on, nothing like an ex being a friend. Except you were married to your ex and there are kids involved, then I see the need for the friendship.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
yorex2011:
it depends. mine was a betrayal
and u know what happens when someone u called ur best friend betrays u....
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
This is absolutely for the weak at heart no need for these shit
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by eROCK247(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Y go thru such ordeal for an EX? He/She is history...move on and concentrate on d present!
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by VictorRomanov: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2016
delighteddell:

Updating whatsapp status cos of a break up? Do pple still do that?

Kids and emotionally weak people do it. They feel one hurts them with a break up and that is their own way or hurting back and maybe get sympathy.

1 Like

Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by alizma: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2016
childish is all I see there. I keep telling people that calling your ex a fool or other names is tantamount to you telling me that you are a fool because your ex didn't change from the person he was when you met him as the the sugar in your tea, hence it takes a fool to have a foolish lover.
what happens to i love you but it can't just work out between us because of our differences. hence, is better we part ways as lovers but good friends. Cheers.
Re: 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY by abioyeolaide(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
This should be for players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.