Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? (957 Views)

Medhelp Doctors Launch App To Reduce Patient-waiting Time In Nigerian Hospitals. / Here's What We Have been Waiting for: MyNigeria App / Stop Waiting Start Developing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? by Piuscrown: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello fellow. Am a computer science student in a famous university here in Nigeria. I have good knowledge of programming atleast something that can be appreciated to an average level, I can write java, c++ and develop website with laravel, though I can only do backend. I just want to know what opportunity is waiting for someone like me out there, I mean real Job or something, we all know the present situation of things in Nigeria, but atleast I will like to know the market feasibility of the knowledge I have, as I will be graduating soon, am not based in lagos too. Thanks. I will appreciate every serious response. Thanks.
Re: What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? by CodeHouse: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
My brother there is a void out there, in it are random possibilities, no one can tell you for sure what is out there. Continue with your passion for your outcome will be new in comparison with numerous outcomes.

The Nigerian Market is beginning to appreciate softwares in all spheres and there are numerous programmers with skill set so keep in mind that you are in for some competition and that with God all things are possible.
Re: What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? by guru01(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2016
CodeHouse:
My brother there is a void out there, in it are random possibilities, no one can tell you for sure what is out there. Continue with your passion for your outcome will be new in comparison with numerous outcomes.

The Nigerian Market is beginning to appreciate softwares in all spheres and there are numerous programmers with skill set so keep in mind that you are in for some competition and that with God all things are possible.
I like the part that states all things are possible with God.
Re: What Opportunity Is Out There Waiting For Us? by Piuscrown: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2016
thanks for the quick response

(1) (Reply)

Is They Any Need Learning HTML <canvas> / Job application for .net Developers Based In Warri. / A Good Php, And Mysql Expert Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.